Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all, nice to join this great forum. I hope i can learn something here, while currently i am not trade, may be a good place to get advice from all member here.

nLeague is in the process of launching Zahdoo – a web based social networking application that acts like a personal cognitive agent (PCA). This potent combo of cognition and social networking will revolutionize how computers support ordinary users while redefining productivity and online digital interactivity. Zahdoo can interpret a user’s context and objective from his content and learn from experience. It uses the cumulative knowledge of everyone in its network to intuitively guide each individual user with suggestions. In addition, it helps the user harness the collective experience and wisdom of the crowd in its network. What’s cool about Zahdoo is that - it’s FREE;

I would like to say hello to all the forum member and introduce myself. My name is hasmi, live in indonesia. I am a novice trader, the reason to join this forum is to get information and increase my trading skill.
I wish this forum could made me a big trader in the future.
Sincerely
hasmi

Hi all...I am a novice trader seeking to expand my knowledge of the markets and such like. Have been watching the markets for about a year now and think its about time I started trading using more tools than just dow theory and searching 4 breakouts. Any SENSIBLE advice welcome.

Hi this is Chuck! I really do not know what to tell people about myself, except. I am really interested in developing my forex trading skills and my knowledge on the subject of auto trade script programming strategy and technique.

Hey! Post #1, time to introduce myself!

Adrian, I live in Phoenix (for the time being), I'm a student. I've picked up a lot from the contributions made on Trade2Win, so I decided to become an active contributor myself. I'm confident in my own ability to develop profitable ideas so I didn't join for any tips but more for the camaraderie and to listen in on different perspectives. I love to hear about others successes, both mastering discipline and trading setups.

Trading is awesome, its a skill I plan to feed my family with within 10 years and it will greatly increase the pace at which I accumulate wealth.

hello,everyone
I am fendi.and I am really glad at last I could be a member of TRADE2WIN.cause I am still new to forex
that is why I need a help from all of you .thank you for your attention

Regard
fendi

Dear everyone of trade2win forum

Anyone knows the best forex broker 2009? you know I have been trading forex for 3 months now
and make no profit.I trade in FX PRO.no instant excecution,no transparancy I think.I lost yesterday.
what about MBTRADING?please share. thank you[fendi]

Hello... enyone know about MB trading?it is said that it is a truly ECN? Is it true in the real not demo? Thank you everyone[fendi,Indonesia]

Hello

i've just started reading about trading, and i am very curious about how it works, so i am reading some books and from other traders experiences.

for starting i am looking for a platform to simulate trading in the mini S&p500, but iam not beeing to sucessfull

see you soon

Hey,
I'm Matt, and I'm very interested in trading especially the UTFXP software and the tufxpmasters site.

I got this website through google search engine..
I am doing as technical analyst from 2005..I am using tradestation for T/A ...

First timer introduction

Hi all

Hope your having a successful day.

I am a new member to T2W, I am fairly new to trading and trade full time with good days and bad. My passions are trading and Sailing.

If I get the hang of this, I might become a regular.

Have fun

TraderSailor

Hello,
I am new to trading just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I have made it my determination to become a day trader and as the chinese proverb goes "a 3,000 mile journey starts with the first step" (or something like that) So I'm here taking my first steps,
Any tips on a good starting point would be really appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.:confused:

My First Post

Hello,

This is my first post on this site and I want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to us "newbies".I have already learnt so much by reading the various threads.

I want to start trading and to me it seems spread betting is a good place to start, by using a demo account initially ofcourse!
The only snag is my employer says I cannot speculate and hence I can not go into spread betting.

Any ideas on how to get around my dilemma...I'm not quite ready to quit my job yet, so that is not an option.

Look forward to the replies.:confused: