Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi to everyone, I am a newbie in forex market and hoping that by joining t2w forum I would be able to get some proper guidance and useful information in order to improve my forex trading skill

Hello felows,
I have just registered to be a member T2W. I am interested in topics on trading you guys posted here. I have 3 years experience in Fx trading....but still excited to learn much more....
i currently, love & confuse much on Eliott Wave.....and hope you guys here help me with the subject.
Thanks & nice to talk
Forex Ngo

Let Introduce myself

Hello,

My name is Peter effiong, I live in Nigeria and trade forex and earn a living trading Fixed odds on Betonmarkets.com. My interest is learning and teaching finacial Fixed odds strategy. Resently I lauch My free 'Effiong forex trading room'

HI.am new to this forum just wan't to say hello to all the members.Am a newbee trader but have been studying the markets for about four years,the last two strickly forex.My aim is to become a full time fx trader soon.It has been very challenging journey thus far.

Hi All

Just getting back to trading after a long break renovating my house.

Looking to trade EOD FTSE stocks for the moment. Used to trade US stocks using level 2 direct access.

I am based in Aberdeen , Scotland

Jumpin in the deep end

Just stumbled across this site as I'm thinking of dabbling in the stok market but wanted to try before I get my fingers burnt for real. Ihave no idea how to do any of this so HELP PLEASE!!!!
:confused:

Just stumbled across this site as I'm thinking of dabbling in the stock market but wanted to try before I get my fingers burnt for real. Have no idea how to do any of this so HELP PLEASE!!!!
:confused:

Raddad

Try reading some of the posts entitled First Steps under the General Forums.

Just bear in mind that trading is not a get rich quick scheme and it is very hard to maintain consistency.

Good Luck

Dash

I practically started trading forex 3 month ago after demo trading three months. Although I have been trading NASDAQ and currency on Betonmarkets ( Fixed Odds trading ) and I am very successfull with it. My real forex trading on Forex platform started 3 months ago.

I applied my fixed strategy on the forex market and it work for. I look for daily or weekly traend and enter the market. set my take profit at 50 pip and i hit my target in a day or 2.

so i trade safely. trying to pick $50-$100 daily.

Hi Everyone

Though been trading for over 10 years, new to this site. I have an interest in UK and U.S. stocks and trade through CFDs.

Based in Berkshire U.K., anyone else in the area and would be looking to chat more about stocks?

2008 has actually been my most successful year of trading, all the volatility provided some useful trading opportunities. I consider myself a short-mid term trader, rather than a day trader. The big rebound in small cap miners is proving very profitable in the last 2 weeks but overall I think the rebound from mid November is a little on the overdone side. The S&P 500 has now rebounded from around 750 to 927! Q4 Earnings will be pretty bad and probably dampen the rally. I believe oil was oversold in the $40 zone and am holding ETC crude until low $50's.

Current holdings are: Cambrian Mining, Hambledon Mining, Lamprell, ETC Crude oil, Coal of Africa, Antisoma and Ashland Inc.

Tend to buy alot of U.S. companies but have been selling out on the rally - trade Conoco, Google, Apple, Transocean, Foster Wheeler, Halliburton, Qualcomm etc.

Hi nortonrich

I'm a newbie trader based near Reading (Berkshire). I have been swing trading for about 1 year and realise I have got a lot to learn! I trade ETFs on the US market. I would love to meet someone who is actually making some money at this game!

Hi nortonrich

I'm a newbie trader based near Reading (Berkshire). I have been swing trading for about 1 year and realise I have got a lot to learn! I trade ETFs on the US market. I would love to meet someone who is actually making some money at this game!

nice

Hi guys
I am new to trading, but I am not young.
I am at home most of the time now, I like to learn and do some thing new.

My name is Michelle, I'm 40 years of age, I trade the Forex market full-time from my home in Orlando, FL. I've been at it for a year and have made decent gains. My broker is MBTrading. I favor the majors. I'm looking forward to participating in this forum

My name is Michelle, I'm 40 years of age, I trade the Forex market full-time from my home in Orlando, FL. I've been at it for a year and have made decent gains. My broker is MBTrading. I favor the majors. I'm looking forward to participating in this forum

I been trading fx full time for a few years now - just started looking at commodities. this is a good forum with some good people.

Hope this is the right place.

I do not find a button which will take me to a new thread facility...
Please help.
Thank you