Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi again Boodie
It is very much as I said earlier - Learn to Earn. There is no other way. Forget paper trading as it can and does lull you into a false sense of security. Use minimum stakes to start but ALWAYS calculate how many Pips (points) you would have won or lost. For example if you were betting 10p a point and you lost £10.00 that means you have lost 100 pts. So if your future target is to stake at say £10/pip that would mean you would have lost £1,000. Your basic mentality should be to protect your capital - ok so low risk = low reward but can your mentality handle high risk. Have a trading strategy in place and stick to it. Finally, there are no short cuts or quick fixes - you've got to serve your time.

I will weigh your words as gold and put them in the "basket of goods " I'm taking on with me .
What are your favs price actions patterns , indicators , and why , if I can ask .

Hi boodie
Thanks for the compliment (I think) ref. your "basket of goods". Naturally I have not got a simple answer to your question as if I did I'd probably be spending my time in the Bahamas. However, even at my ripe old age I have learnt something very valuable of late: I have always spoken about the trend being your friend but I've recently learnt that the trend is a fine weather friend. I've always tried to follow a trend yet trends are only successful about 20% of the time. So the question I pose is, "Would you befriend someone who is reliable for only 20% of the time?". I'm out of here right now as I need to earn some cash.

Frustrating

I am happy to have joined a trading post site finally. I have never seen such a place where everyone seems so keen to help each other. Makes a change from smart mouthed geeks making remarks from behind a keyboard.

Hello

Hai all,

I first at t2w,i seaching from google.I hope we all happy this forum
Nice to meet you all this forum:clap:

Thank again.
Bye

Hi everyone

Nice to meet you. I'm a futures trader, lately with the dislocation in fundamentals bc of government intervention in the market, I have turned to more forex for fundamental trading views.

Its interesting that forex is extremely technical, something I have to learn if I want to have some degree of success in trading. Anyways, I look forward to contributing more to this site!

hi people. gathu here from kenya. am a forex trader and am new here so don't mind if i don't exactly know the ropes. hope to gain as much info as i can regarding the money markets

Hi,Good to see you guys and it is my pleasure to come here .
This is Catherine from FUHO Technology Co.,LTD,which is a professional manufactory in Taiwan and China Market . We offer CCTV camera & DVR or so ..

OEM/ODM is acceptable .

Thanks for your time

Catherine Gong

Just to introduce my humble Self

Just found this forum on google.
I am a trader in forex, Fixed odds and sports trading.
Also would like to mingle with like-mind persons and thats why i joined this forum.
Happy trading to you all.
PM me incase of any inquiries.

Tony

Hello

I am a Trader in forex looking to change my approach and consistently win
I would also like to get some help with writing trading codes in Easy language
found this site using google

lance

New Trader

Hi Every One My Name Is Kim. Am A First Timer To This Community.i Have No Experience In Trading As Yet . I Havea Question. What Does The Blue And Red Line Represents On The Forex Trading Chart.

Hi all,

new to this site, stumbled on it just recently and couldnt read the posts so then i had to join! Hoping to learn from this site, it has heaps of stuff and members alike. Been doing small time share trading for a few yrs but recently took an interest in spread betting when a neighbour showed me how he does it. Tried simulator a couple of yrs ago but couldnt get my head around it. Now trying simulator with different companies before deciding to pick one to trade for real. Best of luck to everyone:cheesy::D

blue is price increase red is price decrease search the net folks there s a lot there for you total novices

Hello

Hello friends,
I am new to this Forum. Trying to understand how you build common interest friends and how this works.
thanks,
cu

:innocent: Hello My name is jewelthief63 and hope to get more info to make me a better trader
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Thanks kimtraille, welcome aboard also, never traded forex myself but i think your qn has been answered. Interesting to be starting so young, youll be a dinger in a couple of yrs!!