Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all - wishing to share some information with you all.

Hi all, my name is Guy and I have over the last few months been looking into different online betting methods, both directly with large and small bookmakers, and also with systems.

After my research I have decided to come and share my findings with people who are a similar interest to myself.

I would like to start with listing some sites that I found were useful and worked quite well in regards to betting systems. I will be then looking to report the ones which were not!!

This is the first time I have used this website so I hope my first attachment works.

Sports Betting Systems, NBA Picks, MLB Picks, NFL Picks

Horse racing system, betting systems, make money online, laying horses on betfair, proven laying system, lay betting, betfair, laying favourites, false favourites, online betting exchanges,betfair trading, punting on horses,racing tips, sports bettin

Your own Sports & Racing Tipster Service

Kind regards
Guy

Hi, i'm new here just sign up and really interested with peak and trough trading..hope anyone here can help me

Hi,
I am Jay from Medway, Have been a member for yeards, this is my first post in this forum, (or
any forum).

Nice to be among you all.

Happy new year.

Jay

Hi Everybody,
My name is Marina. I am a orthopeadic theatre scrub sister.
I am in the process of transsfering from Sa derivatives trading to Globel trading.
I still have a lot to learn on the basics of global trading and cannot wait for the new year to start.
Working with my own money to make money
Regards
marina

Hi,

Is there anyone from the Medway Towns on this forum?
Would be nice to hear from you.

Kind regards

Jay

Hello guys, I from Bangladesh, try to learn and enter the world stock market, that's what my dream is about.
Those who workout their brain rather than working super duper hard to make money, I envy them. anyway may be I would learn some good deal of business observing them, that's what I hope.

Take care

Hi Everyone

Well hi there, my names Nigel Robinson,i'm 53 years old and very new to trading,

I hope to learn a lot from this site, and it return, i hope i can give a lot back.

Regards............Nigel.

Hello all,

My name is Marc and I am 24, live in Boston, and I am very new to trading. I received a degree in Business Operations but I am looking to pursue a career in finance. I have very limited education that includes basic courses in Finance and Accounting, and I am motivated to utilize any tools to educate myself further.

I am excited to use this forum as a guide in the right direction.

Regards,

Marc

I was asked by admin to introduce myself.
I start forex trading since 2006.
I lost all my saves in this market because the following reasons:
1- Greedy: I think i will be rich in few days.
2- Money management: I opened 7 real accounts and divide my saves to all this accounts, so i lost all, rather than put all in one account.
3- Money management: I opened positions like crazy person , looking to make a big profit using the high leverage , but i didn't notice that it also can make a big lost.
4- Revenge: when i lose i open another position directly, anyhow, just to cover my lost. then i lose again.
5- Blindness: i didn't know anything about this market before, except how to buy and how to sell.

now after 2.5 years, i fell i was stupid to enter this market like that.
I promise myself and swear to God, i will never enter again before i get a strategy to make a profit, and test it for 1 month on demo account, then i will try my last time ever.
thank you for reading this
best regards

adamu,thank you for sharing this. you have broken every single rule I was tought in trading. I will stick to the rules.
Regards
marina

hello everyone im totally and utterly new to this, true never done anything like this before,lol so here goes, lots of reading to do so hope to post sood
cragster

Hi

I am quite new to trading, but feel it is my calling.
I currently work as a medical doctor in the UK.
I am learning how to use trading platforms and cutting my teeth on forex.
I enjoy technical analysis definitiely more than doing PR examination on my patients.
I'm looking for the way out and trading is going to be that for me.
I'm currently learning about fibonacci so if anyones got any tips let me know.

Thanks

Prongmahi

I was asked by admin to introduce myself.
I start forex trading since 2006.
I lost all my saves in this market because the following reasons:
1- Greedy: I think i will be rich in few days.
2- Money management: I opened 7 real accounts and divide my saves to all this accounts, so i lost all, rather than put all in one account.
3- Money management: I opened positions like crazy person , looking to make a big profit using the high leverage , but i didn't notice that it also can make a big lost.
4- Revenge: when i lose i open another position directly, anyhow, just to cover my lost. then i lose again.
5- Blindness: i didn't know anything about this market before, except how to buy and how to sell.

now after 2.5 years, i fell i was stupid to enter this market like that.
I promise myself and swear to God, i will never enter again before i get a strategy to make a profit, and test it for 1 month on demo account, then i will try my last time ever.
thank you for reading this
best regards

Dear Adamu,

Thank you for honestly sharing you story. Maybe there is a silver lining to your story. Maybe some newbie trade will read your story & then not make the same mistakes.

Best of luck to you,
Miracletech

Hi everyone,

I'm a novice, with no clear direction. I would like to become a full time trader. However, I'm unsure of what would the best means of attaining success. Though I have been investing in stocks, on a long term basis, for many years, I'm unfamiliar with technical analysis. In this regard, I'm contemplating either purchasing Metastock, which, as you know, is a highly rated software package or using ESignal for selecting stocks to trade. However, I'm trying to be careful and limit my expenses, as I'm currently unemployed.

I'm sure that many of you have been successfully trading the markets for years. Your advice on how to get started (software, methods, systems and books) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

With regards,
Alan

Where to park overnight funds?

New to this site. New to day trading in general. But really successful swing trading since just prior to the market crash. 200% gain so far.

I was looking for advice in terms of what to do with cash overnight in a day trading account. Not looking to speculate, but just want a safe place to park cash until the market opens the next day. Two concerns:

1. Currently my money sits overnight in the brokerage account and doesn't make anything. If you think about it, overnight accounts for 1/3 of a year and ought to have some sort of time value.

2. Madoff exposure aside, SIPC will "insure" up to $100k cash. On the otherhand, they will cover $500k in securities. I don't have $100k in this particular account. Or any account for that matter. If I consolidated some accounts, which I am considering, I would exceed the $100k mark. From the standpoint of SIPC, it may be safer to keep cash down below $100k at all times with the balance in some type of security than it is to have cash.

These two things considered, is it is better to own overnight some type of low risk instrument. I realize the safest thing to do is to divide assets among more than one brokerage account. Not optimal but manageable. This wouldn't address the overnight time value of money.

What about the time value of money overnight? Is there a way to capitalize?

Any experience?

Dear Alan,

My advise to any new trader would be: accept it's going to take a long time to learn. If you can really accept that it's gonna take a couple of years of hard work before you make any money, then you'll stand a chance.

A great book to get you started is "Enhancing Trader Performance" by Brett Steenbarger.

Here's a great thread rigth here on this forum I'd recommend http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/29598-useful-things-i-ve-found-net.html

Good Luck,
Miracletech

hello i am from dublin and new to trading and as green as they come i have set up a couple of demo accounts and am doing some paper trading i came across your website on the internet and hope to learn a lot there is a lot to see and read