Sticky Introduce Yourself

investment tips

Where do I look on this website to find investment tips and/or option to buy?

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Newcomer

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to introduce myself to everyone, I've been trading for about 18 months now using Etrade pro mainly trading options, and whilst I wouldn't say I have been profiting immensely I have been learning a hell of a lot.

I hate to think back to when I first started and was losing money easily, basically because I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing.
Anyway looking forward to swapping ideas,notes and stratagies with all of you.

Yours spreader

Hello, Past S&P 500 trader here. Traded for about a year back in 01' and 02' and managed to break even during those times. Recently started watching and researching again and am interested in learning new systems and strategies.

gameface

i just want say hi to all members of T2W trading and forex forums complement of seasion to all members, what is the nast step me as new member in this forum?

***** Happy Christmas ***** from a newbie

First of all !!!
***** Happy Christmas to everybody *****

from a newbie to this forum.
Since the eighties following stock markets and more specific Dutch and Belgian ones.
Abonnee of Stocks and Commodities magazine.
Do not trade for living. Long term trading.
As methode uses Delta Phenomenon, Fibo and Point & Figure.
Is aware of the flaws in Delta and is intrigued by Market Matrix.
Not specific for trading but more for the knowledge.

Kind regards,
Geert

Hi, i'm new here and really interested with peak and trough trading...hope anyone can help..

--- Merry Christmas to all of you----

Hello everyone,

Just another newbie, trying to learn with more seasoned people and trying to avoid the more obvious errors.

Hello everyone!

I hve been trading with reasonable profits, mostly cross. So i suppose range and breakouts are what i focus on.

Im a newbie havent even done trading yet but its something im interested in doing thats whats brought me here so im hoping to look and learn and hopefully help out and give back in the future too great site this :smart:

Hello everybody.

I am new to forex trading, actually I am trading on a demo account and I am trying to learn more and more about trading, so I hope I will learn a lot through this forum. Good reputation

Greetings!

Hi everybody,

I‘m new to this board and want to introduce myself. My profession is software-developer and I am interested in trading futures, options and stock markets. I trade for about 10 years now and want to switch from manual to automatic trading. In the past I trade ESTX50, FDAX, YM and ES. All of them not as successful as it could be and I hoped it would be. One point to improve is me. So I decided to reduce my influence on my trades. Hope this will make things go better – and maybe I can share my experiences here 

Best regards, a successful 2009 and always good trades,
Daniel