Sticky Introduce Yourself

There it is

I went to the VCM seminar in Vegas and am looking to add to my option spread trading. Illusions of grandeur with the day trading have been replaced by the reality of the inherent difficulties, as was expected. Trying to find the Peak Performance Home Study Course. If anyone knows of access this, let me know. Good Luck to everyone out there in cyberspace.

Hi,

I am looking to start trading over the next 5 years, i don't currently have any funds as i am a student but i am looking to train myself while i save. I was recommended this site by a poster on a different site and thought i would check it out. Spent the past few hours reading through and i have to say i'm impressed.

Hopefully i will realise my dream of working from home in the US.

Regards,

Tom.

hi, i am el_martin... i am interested in euribor, bund, bobl, schatz and looking for valuable information from experienced people! cheers!

Hi, new to this forum. Look impressive to me.
At leat it entice me to drop in and join the group.
Cheers,
Anylobang

Hi, names Daniel i hail from New Zealand. I've been with Traders International, learning their signals and taking their calls for 3 months now. I honestly thought trading futures would be easy as they sold the package to me, but there's a whole lot more to it. Basically I'm on the internet everyday scouring for more information about trading futures, so that I can become a better trader. Looking forward to meeting you all & posting, getting some great advice, and sharing our experiences.

Oh yeah, I started trading futures in the hope that once successful, I can spend my life doing things I am really passionate about, such as helping charity, attending the best music festivals in the world, creating music (with poor-ass musicians) and live the life I want, unrestricted by a 9to5.

Daniel

Hi, everyone. I am very new to FX, and just came on board this flight of td2win, hoping to learn the ropes. Anyway thanks for the flight.

Hello

A New York City full-time trader here with 5+ years experienc. Previously a banker for a Japanese Investment Bank. I live and trade a stone's throw from the NYMEX. Lovely place to live and trade except Merrill's HQ is just beside me and that's pretty gloomy these days.

I trade equities and options mostly through a US brokerage. I've been a long time poster on an unmentionable competing board which is very US-centric. T2W appears to be more international so I'd thought I'd pop in.

Wishing to know more about what's going on in products and markets internationally. Glad to assist in anything I can.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Adam and i have been Trading Futures Successfully for the past 9 months. I owe all of my success to Ron Lewis, a Texas man who has been Successfully Day Trading for over 5 years. I have created a brand new website with lots of Free Tools that you will love such as risk calculators, trading hypnosis MP3's and Day Trading Systems for all Markets. Sign up as a member, Its free to join and im sure it will give you an edge with trading! Its System Day Trading | Advanced Day Trading & Investing

Enjoy...

Hello

Hi
I am new to trading just done for about 4 months, so far it has pay fair, or at least have wiped out, winnings are equal to loses well afew up, just looking to find out more info