Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello

I am joachim, i received your message, since you are an investor you can as well go ahead and start treading.you can get some info at Forex Success Tips

Hi,

I am Philip and live in Leicester. Google search brought me here as I was trying to find info about a company advertising trading tips.

I am an investor not a trader and remain deeply sceptical about technical analysis etc but who knows reading all your threads might change my mind.

you should not delay any longer, start treading immediately, search information that will help you as a new beginer, buy some software that will help you. get some info that will guild you at Forex Success Tips

hi

you should not delay any longer, start treading immediately, search information that will help you as a new beginer, buy some software that will help you. get some info that will guild you at Forex Success Tips

`My name is Arsten and I am totally new to trading. I find the subject very intresting and realy want to learn the trade of trading, I have been very lucky to be able to come to a trading arcade where I can trade on the simulator next to traders who are doing the real thing. I have a month to prove myself to the principals and if they feel I represent a hope the might admit me on their training program. I envisage it as a massive opportunity but a week has already gone and I don't feel that I have done anything to impress them. My P&L looks shocking, I feel I make every single possible mistake. I spend there 10 hours every ay and go home and read, ft, books on trading and the more I read the more I realize how much is to take in before one can properly even talk about the subject. My question is what do you think I can do in this month to catch their eye or at least benefit the most from my unique opportunity. They don't realy say much, they give me little pointers but that is about it. Many thanks

Hello

Hi guys,

I am sam from malaysia, only interested i trading eminis and making some consistent profits. New with trading.

Anyone, please feel free to email me.

Thank you

The Trader Training Company

Hi, my name is David Norman and I run the Trader Training Company (The Trader Training Company). I've spent 22 years in the markets, in London and Chicago, trading and broking equities, futures and options. This year I decided to build a business training new traders as I feel that the industry lacks good quality objective training opportunities for young would-be traders. There's too much attrition in the industry and a scattergun approach to selecting and nurturing talented traders and many good would-be traders fall by the wayside as a result. The Trader Training Company uses a more scientific approach to evaluating trainee's skills and talents and has a rigorous educational and practical training program which is affiliated to Essex University and The Institute for Market Technology. If a trainee shows real promise in the trader boot camps we run every two months, we place them at a trading house where they graduate quickly onto live markets. We continue to nurture them for several weeks until they can stand alone. We have affiliations with a number of City based trading houses as a result who are keen to take our trainees.

We take a long term interest in our trainees and have placed several successfully with trading houses in the City over the past few months. We look forward to helping many more to get a foot on the ladder!

Thanks to T2W for building an excellent resource for traders! We would like to help T2W to build up a new category titled 'Trader Training' if they are open to the idea, as there is a lot of useful information we can provide with regard to industry knowledge, reading material, new research and insights from our boot camps. We look forward to contributing to an excellent site!

Best regards

David

New to T2W

Hi, I've been trading shares, CFDs and spread betting for about a 8 months. Only joined a few days ago but have already learned so much. I'm looking to move into Forex trading so all the threads are much appreciated. I was pleasantly surprised at how much people share their knowledge, experience and systems. Thanks and here's to profitable trading!(y)

Intro..

Hi all

Just a quick intro from me. Been doing share trading for some years now, made some gain but with advisory service. If without, either break-even or loss a bit (NZX and ASX market).

Has been doing CFDs (FTSE market) since last year where I lost £1,000 over about 10-20 trades. I'm using TAs but obviously I wasn't using a good enough indicator. I think I have gotten over the emotional hurdle (greed/fear), but then again that remains to be seen in the future.

Am using Sharescope now which is great for backtesting indicators. I hope this forum helps me getting somewhere with my trading. Apology if this posting gets to a wrong thread, I'm new to BB.

Regards,
nusant

Hi all,

I have experience in developing automated trading algorithms. And very glad to meet and see so many outstanding traders here. I hope I can learn and share knowledge and skills of trading with you guys in the coming days.

Regards,
Media.

Hi everybody. I'm from Azerbaijan, I'm 32. I trade at Forex for 3 years. Recently I found out about spread betting. Anyone has information about spread betting companies?

HI Yusri,

I'm from Azerbaijan. I've been trading at Forex since 2005. I'll be glad exchange trading experience with you.

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. Am only paper trading at the moment while learning T/A with metastock and using my partners updata software. As the market has been depressed spreadbetting seems to be the solution my husband has been using, seems a good idea at the moment, but I still prefer to look at swing trading myself and am using Redmayne Bentleys paper trading email system , Prings cds on T/A, and lots of reading to teach myself. Hope to learn from you all and hopefully put something in to discussion when more proficient- perhaps my partner can too?

can u provide detail about REDMAYNE BENTLEYS PAPER TRADING EMAIL SYSTEM please.

thanks

Hi Folks

Just a short note to introduce myself. Joined Trade2win today. Looking to becoming a Day Trader hence Will be visiting the boards and chat rooms regularly from now to pick up tips.

So if you can train a rookie then send me an email.

Best Wishes

Hi all

I joined T2W at the beginning of the month. Will be posting under Trading Journals, It's all about the pips...Would like to build this up and learn together...

I study GOLD, CRUDE, EURUSD & CABLE mainly and these 4 will generally make you 50 - 100 pips a day when they behave.

Hope to have some of you on the thread.

Speak soon
D

Hi all,

I'm a newbie just trying to get my hands dirty with the fx market. Tired of demo trading bcos of limited concentration so i'm plunging straight into the market using a mini account [Alpari (uk)] to gain hands on experience. Hoping they have a good broker service

Hello I'm just starting out as a trader. I have set up my meta-trader software and also found this site EZtrader.com which I am looking at. If anyone has any places I should do research please just let me know. THanks.

What's up traders! I registered back in FEB but today was my first post. Looks like you guys have a great community here. It's good to be here!!