Sticky Introduce Yourself

Introducing me

Hi,

I'm new around here and new to trading. I look forward to this forum helping me to suceed.

Cheers,
PB.

Hi all,
First timer here on T2W. Look forward to chatting with you all about charting. I mainly use TA for most of my trades so always keen to learn more.
cheers
S

New Member. Forex Course

Well hey guys,

As you can guess my name is Steven and i've just finished learning a course made by AndyX called the insider signal, and am currently paper trading the forex markets using technical analysis. Looking for people who have either done the course or a similar one to it, generally chat to and learn some more. Any feedback on the course would be great too.

Cheers

Steve

I am Ahmed Adel

It is my first time here for any trading site ot investment issues
I am waiting for your co operation

Thnaks a lot and I hope the best for you all

Hello,

My name is Alexander. I’m from Moldova. I’m trading with options since 2003. My main interest for this site is to find out few new option brokers. I will be grateful, if somebody could suggest me an experienced brokerage house, which quotes plain vanilla options from daily up to at least half a year maturity date, for fx, oil and exchange indexes. It could be also cash-settled options, but better will be vanilla ones. Please, send your suggestions and comments to [email protected]. Anticipate thanks.

With respect, Alexander.

Hello

I am trying to getting my head round to trading skills, a friend has introduced me to it and I have been hooked on it ever since. (still a novice in the area of trading)

Im Nick.
I'm 18 and have just finished studying my A-levels.
If i'm honest, my knowledge of trading etc is limited. But thats why i joined, to learn!
So if anyone has any tips/help they are willing to share with me, i'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm willing to take courses to help develop my knowledge and understanding on the topics so any advice in terms of highly regarded courses too would be appreciated!

Greetings from a new member

Hello Everyone,

Pretty new to day trading. I guess I picked a great time to enter this field. The markets are pretty wild and I have been sitting on my hands and only paper trading.

As a newbie I am hoping this forum can help me and when I have gained some more experience I can return the favor to future new members.

Anyway, glad to be here and wish everyone here the best success. (y)

Regards,

KCC_97

D.r.e

Hi Guys,

I am very glad to discover this platfom. I do spread beting and i hope to find answers to question that burders me in this trade.
its realy nice to have posibility like this were people ear thier vew wich go a long way to solve peoples worries based on what they know or feal. i am here in Germany through the net watching the world.
thanks.
:sneaky:

hi everyone, my name is amrul. i'm new in forex and had tried to trade many demo accounts from many different brokerage company. unfortunately, all the accounts have burnt to dust. is there any suggestion u can give to me how i am going to be a successful forex trader. so far, i've been reading about automated forex system like forex funnel and forex auto pilot. are they really can give u profits? thanks

Hi, Just recently joined the forum, have been paper trading for the last few weeks with some success especially in the last week which I have put down to a lot of luck). Looking to jump in and open a trading account and use real cash, I always find the best way to learn is to burn. Any recommendations on a good solid spread trading platform would be apreciated.

Hey, i've been dabbling with trading for a while and am now looking to find a system and get more information on Binary Betting and CFD's and all the other new modes of trading. Just hear to learn and pass on any knowledge I can...

Hello all you traders. I am des44, or better know as d-seven at www.freetradingvideos.com

I have a plethora of trading videos under the "Trading Resources" thread names Free Trading Videos. be sure to check them out. They'll help you in your trading.

Sharky (t2w owner) and I are friends. He runs a great forum. Enjoy and learn lots!

d-

Hi to all !!

Hi there as the name suggests rapidly losing my hair and sick of losing money due to bad trades. Been paper trading and then actively trading for about 18months then got hit by the black swan of the credit crunch, so the learning curve has been steep !! Mainly into spread betting indicies and commodities using technical analysis ( I cant seem to do it with out a chart in front of me) and open to new system ideas. Will probably be a lurker as i'm new to the chat room game but looking forward to hearing comments and ideas. Bring em on ............:)

Hi - I am new to this site as of today. I need some advice on being a US citizen with a US bank account however I live in the UK. I would like to trade online -but don't know how to open an account - any suggestions? Sorry if I sound naive - I am! Anxious to start learning / trading! Thanks in advance for any advice.

I am new to this forum

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I reside in Nigeria and interested in know the best strategy to bet on betonmarket.

Cheers!

Hi all , welcome to you dear

wish to get a lot of benefits and come across different expert people to enrich my experience and share knowledge with all

thanks for being with me and welcoming me as well !

thanks

Hi all. Good 2 be on this blog. By the way, does anyone have a romantic idea on trading GJ and Eur/Jpy? I basically trade using higher level TF -4H and daily are my favorites. Thanks 4 ur help y'all....

Hi All, I found this site whilst doing a search for Best On-Line Broker.
I've been with Selftrade since 2002 and with their latest incarnation (they've been taken over several times) they fall over whenever the market gets exciting. They also restrict share sizes so that you need to pay extra dealing charges to sell a position.
So looking to change brokers.