Sticky Introduce Yourself

hi all,
i'm new registration i'm working in forex and commodities for one year now h hope that i learn more from ur group

amoun

hi,

i like to ask any one know good broker for option trading with mobile

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

hello everyone,
i m a trader from india & 've lost decent amt of capital in recent fall. i havnt started my career but still i m sitting on losses thnx to stock market.. i hope u guys will help me out in taking revenge with this cruel , unkind but beautiful market. plz do take care of me. i m all alone.(y)(y):clap:

hello everyone,
i m a trader from india & 've lost decent amt of capital in recent fall. i havnt started my career but still i m sitting on losses thnx to stock market.. i hope u guys will help me out in taking revenge with this cruel , unkind but beautiful market. plz do take care of me. i m all alone.(y)(y):clap:

hi pintoolal,

you should not sit on your losses. cut losses when they are manageable. that is rule #1 in risks management. rule #2...don't revenge on the market. you will tend to compound your problem.

my suggestion... cut loss now. take back whatever capital you still have and stay away from the market for a while until you get yourself back.

always remember this one thing...."The market is always there. It has been there for centuries and it lives longer than anyone of us here. Therefore, don't rush and trade all your capital like there is no tomorrow."

take some time to study technical analysis, money management. invest in yourself before you invest on any other things in this world. if you take the positive side, you will grow stronger and wiser in your trading career. last but not least....stop thinking about your losses and carry on with your living.

taking revenge

Revenge trading is the worst! It shows that we are operating under
a false assumption - that we are trading against the market.
The market never took anyone's money. As traders we ARE the market.

There is only us trading though our brokers to the best of our ability.
Our trading skills must always keep improving. That is the contest.

Best of success!
DB

hi pintoolal,

you should not sit on your losses. cut losses when they are manageable. that is rule #1 in risks management. rule #2...don't revenge on the market. you will tend to compound your problem.

my suggestion... cut loss now. take back whatever capital you still have and stay away from the market for a while until you get yourself back.

always remember this one thing...."The market is always there. It has been there for centuries and it lives longer than anyone of us here. Therefore, don't rush and trade all your capital like there is no tomorrow."

take some time to study technical analysis, money management. invest in yourself before you invest on any other things in this world. if you take the positive side, you will grow stronger and wiser in your trading career. last but not least....stop thinking about your losses and carry on with your living.
that was sound advice :smart:

What kind of trade are you doing?Forex,options,stock?

I'm in options.

Hope to hear from you.
[email protected]

brazilian?
i am into everything, mostly stocks though i am growing in forex and i'm highly interested in options
i've been trading less than a year so i'm still a newbie and i'm absorbing and learning all i can :cool:

Hi I've been investing and trading for a while now but I haven't made any big money. I didn't sell out before the crunch and now I've 'realigned' ( hanging on) my portfolio for a recovery. Does anyone know how I can get a free trial on level 2.

Hi all, i'm new to the forum. Nice to meet everyone here.
MartinSC - you can try batstrading.com for free level II. My experience is they're couple of seconds delayed.

Hi everyone.
I've just joined this forum. I've got a question about long term trades with IG Index.

i've been using capital spreads for a while now. When you enter a trade with them, the trade doesn't close until it hits your stop loss or you manually close it-that could be for months. With IG Index, on their rolling daily ftse 100, it closes at the end of the day and opens a new position.
The question is- how do I trade with IG Index and leave my position open continually for at least a month or more? Do I use their FTSE 100 August/September products? If so, how do they work. Can I exit the trade before they expire? Do they close at the end of each day like the rolling daily?
I've emailed IG Index this question as well but any feedback and opinions would be great.

Thanks for your help.

Hello, am new here

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hello folks, I am mohammer or tha hammer. I kinda stumbled on this website this morning by accident. I am also new to trading especially Forex so am expecting to learn from you guys. I don't do 3 things: Religious, politics and sex talks.
Regards,
mo

Hi Humans

:clap: I'm Tom Harris living from 27 years ago
I'm very happy to join this community & share my experience in Forex & others
You know what?!
If you don't have experience in life you will not have any experience in others!
That's my view & all the time I look from this life spot :O
Have a nice day bye bye

hai everyone,
just got into this business 6 months ago, did a lot of research & studies on forex, started trading live instantly but was on the the loosing end. I guess i am too itchy just to open position every time i log on. tried many indicators but nothing seems to work after afew weeks. can anyone suggest any perfect indicators in forex

hai everyone,
just got into this business 6 months ago, did a lot of research & studies on forex, started trading live instantly but was on the the loosing end. I guess i am too itchy just to open position every time i log on. tried many indicators but nothing seems to work after afew weeks. can anyone suggest any perfect indicators in forex

hi Subra,

Well...if you don't control your urge to trade, your losses will. Even if you make money now, you are building a bad habit in trading and that is very dangerous to have that little "creature" in your trading life.

second thing...there is no perfect indicator. the best indicator i am using is moving averages. it is simple and clear. however, i seldom depend on indicators as i found them to be lagging. i prefer price action, volume analysis and various market timing tools.

the new paradigm

.....and the spreadtraders ruled the world and their world was certainty and their size was something to behold when all of a sudden there was a great crunching sound and a (popping of bubble kind of sound)......and volatility marched onward and took control and the volatility traders came out of hiding and their world was uncertain and they blinked and the markets moved and they were happy....:devilish:

I'm just a complete beginner, this looks like a great place for trading advice, although I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of information.
Tam :)

A Novice

Hi:
I have been thinking of managing my own investments for quite a long time. Finally I have taken the plunge. I stumbled upon this site and hope Ican learn from the members' experiences. I know just the basics of the stock markets so I'm sure this forum would be a great help to me.