Sticky Introduce Yourself

I would STRONGLY recommend two services that are invaluable for daily education and very successful trading $$$$$ ).A) go to Day Trading System, Forex Trading System, Currency Trading, Online ForexTrading - NetPicks, look for their live emini trading class, they have 2 weeks free trial, if you have more cash available take the Universal Market Trader / Simple software+live trading. B) go to Scalping the E-mini Futures & FOREX @ www.wattstrading.com, with the VERY inexpensive ebook comes access to a live trading room, which is worth more than ten times the ebook. Hope that helps. Michael :)

Thanks very much .. I'll check both of those sites out

Hi Folks

I've been trading shares privately for years mainly based on growth & have done pretty well. However the current slump has made me consider an alternative approach which is Spread betting on indices. I'm just getting started so will keep you updated..

Hello everyone, I am new to trading and infact have not even started but hopefully with the hints and tips I can pick up from you experts I can create a secondary income. Thanks to Sharky! Much appreciation goes to you for making this site.

Ega2freedom.

Introduction

Hello all.
I guess I would call myself a newbie to the world of Foreign Exchange, but an old fart in the world of computers and programming.
A friend has an idea for an expert advisor and he asked me to do the programming for him. I have seen lots of books and blogs about what to do to get started, but I am having a hard time figuring out what to read first. I hope this forum will help.
Thanks in advanced for the advice and help.
Fred

where I started

Hello all.
I guess I would call myself a newbie to the world of Foreign Exchange, but an old fart in the world of computers and programming.
A friend has an idea for an expert advisor and he asked me to do the programming for him. I have seen lots of books and blogs about what to do to get started, but I am having a hard time figuring out what to read first. I hope this forum will help.
Thanks in advanced for the advice and help.
Fred

Shortly, I will be an eight-month surviving small trader with a good level of success on the forex. I started from scratch with babypips. It has its imperfections but I consider it was for me a good place to start. And it is free.

in french you can see a bit of what I do on forex on my blog.
And, forex is a place to learn forever, sistematically and through experience, meaning winning and loosing. That is what I like about forex. Good Luck, erbe

hi from another newbie, whose been dubbed!

sharky found about ur great site a few months too late. better late than never i suppose.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi guys

I am really new to this whole forum thing. However, I thought I would give it a go. I am a Sydney based lawyer, who studied commerce and law at Sydney Uni. I am sick of law after 1.5 years of practice. It has become a bit dull and there is no excitement.

I want to apply for a position with IMC Pacific. Has anyone applied for IMC Pacific? Is yes, could you please give me some idea of what the exams and interviews are like. I understand that there is firstly a computer based test, and then a paper based test. What are the details of these tests. I hear that the paper based test is 10 questions in 8 min, where you must multiply a 3 digit number by a 3 digit number... is this true?? Is this multiple choice... what else?????????

Please help!

Hi everyone,

First post after quite a while of lurking. I have been demoing for over 3 years now and have just about achieved the consistency I want, 800 - 1000 pips a month. I would have been live sooner, original target was june, but the forex market has been a bit testing the last few months with many days testing patience to the limit. As it happens this has not only improved my patience limit in forex, but also in life! I have also moved to a newer, shinier methodology.
Forex has been a passion for a long time and will continue to be so. Im serious about trading, and that is what i like about this forum. There are clearly some very wise traders on here.

See you all around,

Sini.

hi guys, i came with lot of pretty things y'all cant resis.i've trade forex for quite number of times with lots of unbeaten record like 9weeks of trading without a loss on fixed odd and real forex. i just wanna share this with y'all and make and impact on u even if we cant see each other. don't forget it's one luv............. bishop

hi All,
I know nothing about trading. I work in construction and work is slow so here I am looking forward to learning about the market from all of you. What to read (news letters, books....) and how to interpret all the stuff out there.
Thanks for being here, and sharing your knoledge.

Mike

Good day

Thanks for the welcome.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:

Hi all,
This is a very interesting forum. I have been trading for sometime now and need a place like this to sharpen myself in spread betting. The contributions here are very educating and I hope to be an active part of it

hey peeps, i'm a newbie =]
i found t2w searching about vantagepoint [what seems to be a "double-edged sword"]
i'm fairly new to trading in general [less than a year]
i hope i may learn to mature my trading strategies here
my strategies consist of maturing my strategies with Marketocracy :: Finding the Best Investors in the World and VectorVest - The Intelligent Way to Manage Your Portfolio
watching the markets with Yahoo! Finance and MSNBC - Stock Market News, Business News, Financial, Earnings, World Market News and Information Front Page [fast money, squawk]
and i'm looking for an edge hence vantagepoint or perhaps eminiforecaster
my name is michael and i look forward to being a full-time (day)trader

Good Afternoon Everyone

Just a quick note to say Hi. I found this forum after searching for info on a EA, this site looks promising. I am a new trader, still doing demos trying to get a handle FOREX and learning as much as I can before risking any capital. Any helpful advice and/or observations would be welcome.

Regards

Jacksrr

how do i get the trend continuation factor(trend signal) indicator from fx wizard course to add to my meta trader platform
thanks in anticipation