Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello all traders. I am from Mexico and I have been trading since january this year. I have learn forex trading the hard way (or maybe it is the only way??) but rigth now I found a good trading method to fix my personality. I want to learn as much as I can and to become a good trader.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Imani I,m new to spreadbetting .I,ve been spreadbetting now only a week sinced completing a trader university w/end course a few weeks ago I,m hoping to gain experience quickly inorder to become a serious trader and also hoping that by joining this forum i can learn from others.

Hi, just wanted to say 'Hello' I'm new to this and am still in the investigating stage, though I have set up a couple of demo accounts. As I learn I would like to give back hence being on a forum, so although you don't know me from Adam, I'm hopeing that some of you may/will want to help.
Looking forward to chatting soon. :clap:

Hi I am Todd. I am a Prop trader with Bright Trading. Working on my 6th year. Love it. Will never go back to anything else. I have survived 3 blow-ups and never had a year where I have lost money. I live in Abbotsford which is just outside of Vancouver, BC. I like to read different posts to get different perspectives on what people are doing.

I am very new to spread betting.I have opened a real account with a renowned firm and within two weeks I have lost my deposit by trading. My account is zero and I am much disappointed. I don`t know what to do next?I know that I have very limited knowledge of stock markets.I am determined to succeed.Any body like to help his or her fellow trader how to trade and be successful?
I am waiting for the much appreciated help and advice

Hello Summit 8222
Will you throw light on your successful plan?.I will be thankful to you if you reveal the secret to me

Hi,

I'm Aldrian from London. I am fairly new to trading and am very interested in learning how to trade via spread betting. I have attended several introduction seminar and have only trade using a demo account. I am looking to start trading using a real account and would like to learn to use various tools such as technical analysis, etc to build a successful strategy to trade.

Cheers

hi guy this my first post on this great forum i started trading option after attending seminal 10years ago i started trading two weeks after the semilar with with deposit of five thousand pounds, i was successful for about six month, but dissaster struck i lose the deposit and profits within aweek . at the moment i scare of trading.i will happy if someone can recomend a success trading strategies whether in option or spread betting thanks john

Hi,

Thank you for all your assistance. I am considering to sign up for a live account. Can you recommend me few reliable forex brokers?.

I been hearing lots of bad stories about brokers, you assistance very much appreciated.

Ty, -myfx-

Another Newbie

Hello fellow traders. Just like to say hello as this is my first time in this forum. I was an equity trader trainee for Van der Moolen in Colchester then I was made redundant in January. I haven't traded since although I have been keeping a eye on the markets as often as I can. Anyways, Hopefully I can get back to trading professionally very soon as I'm currently on contract work til the end of Sept.

Doncharlie

I used to trade using a broker, trading pits, etc. I have set up an account with the intent of trading, primarily, the E-mini S&P online. I have been using a simulater for about 6 months, but have not traded "for real" yet. That would certainly qualify me as a newbie, and I would like to learn what other traders are doing. I am located in the Houston area and am an amateur astronomer and interested in sports. Thanks for providing this forum

hi,
i am iranian, i am expert in computer programing,
i am very glad to register to this site,
please help me to evaluate a stock with formulas and strategy
thanks a lot

Complete and utter Newbie re:eminis

Hi .. I've been in the market for many years and in the last 3 months have begun day trading equities full time. I'm in Canada and I'm using Trade Station with the radar screen option. Trade Station allows Canadians to set up a Futures Account with a minimum $5K deposit - if you do that, the monthly fee for TS is reduced from $200 to $100 per month. I can leave the 5K untouched but I thought I'd like to at least give trading eminis a try - but I have no idea what to do. Is there a Trading Eminis for Dummies somewhere!?

Hello Everybody,
I mainly concentrate on Forex ( Swing Trading and Fixed Odds/Spreadbetting ), almost ready to quit my job. I wish to make contacts to other traders ( beginners or advanced ) who know from their own experience that it is NOT that easy to suddenly work 24/7 hrs from home without collegues etc, even if I now earn 3 times as much as before.....also seeking contacts to the UK or US, as I live in Germany and most people are here too conservative for trading or even think it is not ethical. Good luck to everyone !

Trading eMinis

Hi .. I've been in the market for many years and in the last 3 months have begun day trading equities full time. I'm in Canada and I'm using Trade Station with the radar screen option. Trade Station allows Canadians to set up a Futures Account with a minimum $5K deposit - if you do that, the monthly fee for TS is reduced from $200 to $100 per month. I can leave the 5K untouched but I thought I'd like to at least give trading eminis a try - but I have no idea what to do. Is there a Trading Eminis for Dummies somewhere!?

I would STRONGLY recommend two services that are invaluable for daily education and very successful trading $$$$$ ).A) go to Day Trading System, Forex Trading System, Currency Trading, Online ForexTrading - NetPicks, look for their live emini trading class, they have 2 weeks free trial, if you have more cash available take the Universal Market Trader / Simple software+live trading. B) go to Scalping the E-mini Futures & FOREX @ www.wattstrading.com, with the VERY inexpensive ebook comes access to a live trading room, which is worth more than ten times the ebook. Hope that helps. Michael :)

Attachments

• 1538.jpg
    1538.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 817
Intro

Hi,

I'm looking into trading, I'm a Finance Student who wishes to test what I've learned
so far. Hope to know people and exchange ideas.
Cheers.
E.