Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello everyone... My name is Kris... I am new here and I am hoping to learn a lot of things from you guys. I have been reading the forum threads and it interests me, so i had signed up. Hope to meet a lot of new friends in the process... Thank you and God bless to all...

Hello from sunny Southern California. I work with a broker and am here to assist new traders and create a blog with our market analysis. This is a great site with great content and I'm looking forwared to adding our contribution.

Hello all,

Rank newcomer to the field. Still studying the trade. Am yet to even paper trade. Hopefully soon enough.

Wealth of info. here. Great site.

Regards,
V

Hi I've been investing and trading for a while now but I haven't made any big money. I didn't sell out before the crunch and now I've 'realigned' ( hanging on) my portfolio for a recovery. Does anyone know how I can get a free trial on level 2.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and trading. I have not done any trading before and I am interested in Fixed Bets and Binary Bets Trading. I ahve already opened a virtual account on Betonmarkets, I think, to get some practice before I start with real money. The drawback for this account is that it does not offer Binary Bets.

Does anyone know where I can have a virtual account and practice with Binary Bets.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, my name is Petter and I live outside Stockholm, Sweden. I am beginner to Forex but have some experience with other instruments in the stock market. I have started trading with a demoaccount.

A friend of mine gave me a bunch of CD's - the insider code by Mac X. The 10 cd's provide a lot of usefulll easy to understand information and I will spend a few weeks studing and trading on demo account's to make sure I have a grip of the basic stuff.

Something else I should study befor starting for real?

I have started writing down a trading strategy and a few questions has popped up.

I have tested 2 different trading plattforms - Metatrader and Rumus2. I understand that Rumus2 is only supported by Forex Club and that Metatrader is an "open source" with a lot of possibilites for developing your own automated strategies and templates.

My gut feeling is forgetting everything about automated trading and stick to some proven, simple strategies.

Any advice about that?

Have a few more questions but I will save them for later.

regards Petter

Hi all, I started trading about 18 months ago and an yet to make my fortune but I'm still hopeful. The first six months were OK, but the last 12 months have been pretty poor and I even resorted to using tipsters (not for too long though).

Its nice to know that there are a few others like me out there and I will be posting a few questions straight away.

Davo1955

gerro is coming

8-month trader, as a retired it is an enjoyable passtime that I should have discovered before. I also run a blog (in french) name erbe.
The constant learning necessary to profit from Forex is one motive of interest in this market. You see your progress through time by yourself, you don't need anyone to tell you that you are good or bad. Just look your account.

Good and profitable trading to all

with my experience i dare say not everyone are suitable for trading.if you still being stubborn and thought persistent is the way to success in trading,god bless you.the only way to make profit in the financial market is the warren buffett way..long term investment with commonsense..good luck folks

Another Newbie

Just wanted to say hi all. I've been a passive reader for a while and have to say I'm impressed with this community.

Good luck all and looking forward to participating in the debates.

Ceekay:D

Hi all...My name is solon. I am a daytrader.This is a wonderful forum,nice to meet you all here.

Just getting started with Forex trading. Had some profit with Demo account. Not ready to jump out just yet. Want to make enough to retire early and work from home so won't have to drive and spend all my money on fuel ! Looking forward to some good discussions.

Bill

Hello ALL. I'm Vadimir from Malaysia..very fresh in trading..about 12 months, looking for new experience and gain more knowledge..TQ

Hello

Hello to All,
I'm new to trading and am trying to further my education.
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do judging by the amount of threads on this site!

Hi to all,

I have just joined your community. I have been share trading for a few years, but have only very recently started to look at technical analysis as a way to trade. I'm just beginning to try and put together a trading system that is not too complicated and that I am comfortable with.:innocent:
I live in Sydney, Australia, and like most (all) markets, ours is now in a bear market. I am trying to read as much as I can and learn and understand not just the indicators etc, but the psychology as well.
I look forward to taking part in many forums.
Any suggestions for learning etc. would be appreciated.
Smallcap

Hi All.
I am newbie in forex, hope I can learn more new things and can improve trading skill by joining you all here.....Cheers

Hi well, some might hate me. Don't know why I have to hide my self in money plays. Paris Hilton said she wants me but then again TSN foods went up and just a lie. From time to time I've noticed the following drama around me, places I visit online get investigated I don't know why. Maybe couse I traded via Forex.com and did not file a tax declaration and beeing on lost. And since then there is this issue about digital backstage dancing. CIARA song the evolution of dance! Nice to meet you guys.

Respect Radi

Hello all: I have just joined this community as a result of a referal from a member on another site. I am here to gather information on trading the Forex market, and give whatever i can to the cause. I have been trading just over three years unsuccessfuly. I intend on being in the elite top 5% in the world in trading one of these days. If i live long enough, that is. I have a lot to learn, and i know this. That is why i am here.

Thanks Robert