Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everybody, this is deller . I m very new in forex and i hope to have an help on trade2win to improve my knowlegde .So every help will be welcome.

Trading From Korea

I've lurked for a while and decided to start posting. I'm an English teacher in Korea and I'm just beginning in the stock market. I have traded gold and silver futures in the past, but only on a small scale. But I believe that the markets will take a dive this fall and want to look into long term bear trading based on a recession in Asia. I was in Asia during the 1997 Asian crash and it was not pretty.

But I knew some guys in Korea who were prepared, bought on price dips and invested wisely. It took about 2-3 years, but they came out WAY ahead when the Korean economy came back. With this in mind, I want to start preparing. I've got a nice war chest, but I know stupid trading can be drain it quickly. Unfortunately, I'm no longer in contact with those guys I used to know who did OK during the Asian crash.

That's my intro and 2 cents.

Greetings

Hello All.
I am glad to find this community of traders and hope we all can share knowledge.

Always wanted to know how the markets work and how to gain from it. Knowledge will suffice for now.

Hi All,

I found this site today and joined.
I'm looking for some good stuff about trading as I believe no one can say about 100% success rate.

Thanks.
Mama

Hello All,

I'm an Electrical Engineer, I've a wife and two daughters (23 months and 1 month), and I live just outside of Detroit, MI.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and seeing how this forum can help improve my forex trading! :eek:)

From me,
dicarlp

Hi all,
I'm sure you have answerd Questions are similar to mine many times before,but I'm looking for your generousity to answer some basic question
I do have an expensive broker account in France, I trade Stocks only, i have read lots of books, but i'm lost with all the ifo i have read, i need someone to guid me and show me the right way to start and to become a day trader. I have lost My job and i'm counting on you to make my living from Trading.
Good site for Paper account
Brokers account with access to Europe Market (Stocks) since my broker in france is 0,20% per order
Do i need to pay 0,30% + Commission on Uk market, Is it True?
Thanx in advanced

Hello All,
I am very happy to have discovered this forum full of experienced and new traders. i just started trading not long ago so i will need guidiance to avoid me making silly mistakes. are there principles that i must follow to aviod sleeping in the red?

Another from Korea

I'm also in Korea, teaching English. I worked as a clerk at the CME for 5 years. Eurodollars and Nasdaq pits. Trying to trade the Eurodollars now, spreads and flies.

New to the Site

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi,

I am new to the board but have been trading for a number of years with varying degrees of success. Joined just to see whether there were specific topics of interest to view or add comment to. I noticed the board after a search came up with a question relating to Selftrade and how safe the site was for trading!

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Pretty new to day trading and have lost a quite a bit of money over the past 6 months spread-betting, mostly by taking quick profits and letting my losses run (Obviously a classic no-no).

Have completed one in day-trading and have study candle charts mostly, but these have only brought me poor to moderate success.

Now I'm looking for the Holy Grail of day-trading. Any ideas of where I can find it?

If not, any tips for a desperate man will do!

Hi

Well here goes, i live in the uk and came across trading via a friend who used to have a dabble every now and then, i mainly use spread betting sites as i ont have that much money to invest,( yet ) well we can all hope, like i waqs saying i have started with the demo account and had some good results where my profits out weighed my losses so that is always a good thing.

I joined this site in hope to try to find and tips from people with more experiance than my self and just kind of point me in the right direction .

Anyway that me so if you think you could help me a little it would be very much appreciated

Thanks Andy

Hi All,

I'm happy to be a memeber of this forum as it's one of the top forums in relation to the forex market.

Wish you all hundreds of daily pips (y)

Hi

New to the game. I have been doing some reading and finally taken the dive. At times not sure which way to surf. I will soon be asking a load of stupid questions.
Glad to be part of the community.

Hi everyone,

I am new to this and hope to learn about your trading tricks. Just starting generally. please be patient with me. Still studying this site for a starter.

olisem

Hello Traders.
I'm a new member here. I been trading for 4 years and doing very well for myself. I find you can never stop learning more on how to trade for a living,so I hope to learn more and help some of you as well. I love to trade the S&P every day and sometime I trade the Forex if i see something.

Lloyd

New here

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hey just checking things out. I am a fairly new trader always looking for more education. I like to trade option right now. I would really like to learn more about system trading futures. I would like to hear if anyone uses a cretin system that they like and what software people like to use?

Hi I have lurked around this board before but this is my first post. I am considering a return to spreadbetting after playing around with it a few years ago. I have more time now and I intend to try and develop a trading and money management style to make some beer money! Any tips greatly appreciated. I am currently subscibed to IG and Finspreads but I would appreciate any recommendations for charting software and data sources.

TJ