Sticky Introduce Yourself

td waterhouse spread betting

Hi Every One Been Tradin Crude With Above Company And Have Had Probelms With Their Platform Giving Dogy Prices. Like To Know If Ne One Else Had Problems. Closed A Trade On Basis That On My Screen Was Showing A £42 Lose When It Came Through Showed £486 Loss. They Say It Can't Check What Profit Was Shown On My Computer.ne Suggestions Have Now Got A Screen Shot Captur Program But Withdrawn Money From My Account With Them.

OK. I'm a Newbie (To this forum)http://www.trade2win.com/boards/images/smilies/clap.g

Hi everyone. (Well, maybe some of ya. LOL)

Anyway. I'm new in here and learning my way around. I've posted a couple replies and even posted a new thread question. "3 Month Eurodollar Futures. What Effects It?"
I may have posted it in the wrong place. I posted it in, "General Trading Chat"

I have studied commodities for over 20 years now. I am an avid trader. I use the dtPro trading program. (They have a 2 week real time trial of their program.)

I've made stupid mistakes in the past in trading. Like about a month ago I woke up and looked at the charts I had up and decided to buy Rice. I quickly hit the button and went and made coffee. When I got back to the PC I was shocked! Instead of a profit I had a $987 loss. To my realization, I had hit the sell button by mistake. I got out of the trade and believe me it was not easy getting out. The DOM (Depth of Market ) was highly active.

I was in the market back in the 80s and was doing real good till my father in-law did some crazy things but that's a different story.

Anyway. I am trading the US Dollar, 1 Month Libor, Schatz, Live Cattle and The 3 Month Eurodollar Futures. I watch Gold and Crude Oil. I find these to make a lot of impact on the US Dollar and the Euro FX Currency

I've learned that when Gold goes up and Crude Oil goes up, the US dollar heads down and the Euro FX Currency goes up That is just a start of what I have learned by watching charts.

If I can help anyone, I will. But remember to make your own decisions. If you have to rely on someone else's recommendations you should be using a broker, get more trading education or not trading at all. Paper trade for awhile and see how you do before committing real money. (y)

Good luck with your trades and stay happy no matter what happens in the markets.

Hi am Dan,i have been trading forex since the last 8months i actually did get some loses when trying robots and some techniquies,till i have finally developed a trading pattern of mine using pivot points and RSI,i started with $200 and am able to make $40 t0 $160 daily somtimes more.So if any one has some brighther ideas for me,pls am all ears and would apprieciate,my email address is [email protected]ks

Introducing myself

Hi there!
I'm an italian trader. It's a lot of time that I'm studying, taking courses, analysing the market, the graphics and so on.
I hope to be useful to the others members of the forum and to receive suggestions about my big questions (i.e. "Why we are here?", I'm just jocking..!!:LOL:)
So, really I have been inside the market few months ago but in this period I prefer to analyse more and more the market to understand where It is going...
Bye everybody and have a good time with your traders!
Max

Hi All.
My name is Stephen and i am a complete novice at trading, I am very grateful there is a website with real people, real ideas and real help. I am sure i will learn many things from many people in here and hopefully one day i can return the good deed :)

In a good job at the moment but as the old story goes, you can only make a certain amount of money before the restraints come on, unless you work for yourself !!. Trading intrigues and excites me and i can see myself spending a lot of time here in between books and work,once i feel i am semi confidant i will venture into the real world of trading, but for now its learn learn learn...

Thanks again for a great website and all that contribute.

Hi, I am delighted to be part of this program. It is a wonderful forum for sharing, in my humble opinion.
Looking forward to share and learn.

Kinghavoni
AmericanWealthCreator.blogspot.com

Hi, I felt I should introduce myself before I make any other posts... possibly my next one might be seeking advice!
Yeah, that's why I'm here... I love this forum, people here (mostly) seem to know what they're doing and they seem to be winning at it (ie profitable).
I'm actually from a finance background (via uni) and am just reading up on a lot of daytrading techniques and strategies. I'm based in Melbourne, so I'm thinking of FTSE-trading via cfds (to get past the PTD limitation). My next steps will be to do some backtesting of strategies I'm looking at.
Good luck to all the newbies! And all the wise oldies too :)

Hello,
I just learned how to trade forex and i'm lookin to meet others with a little more experience. I stumbled on your site looking for a good managed account to put my money in.

Hi,

Glad to be part of the T2W community. Have been trading the forex market for about a year full time and hope to be able to share and learn new tradings ideas from experienced trading members.

Dragonpips

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hello - you do seem a frienly lot. Not really a joiner but was led to T2W by a trading friend in Sydney - I'm a Melbourne boy.

Started investing as opposed to trading around 5 years ago & now trading full time - very few investment stocks & those that I have have been real dogs of late

Big fan of Elliott Wave & subscribe to EWI - will try to assist where I see Elliott questions

Thats all for now but will exapond a bit more on my trading as time goes on.

PS really impressed with the Day Trading the Dow Article - forgot the authorts name - currently testing it 4th night tonight

Slan - thats Irish for bye

Gabriel

Oil

Hi, I've got a thing for oil trading. Any suggestions please....

Hi Babajide,

It appears that you are from the UK, so oil trading is not an issue for you. What type of oil trading do you like, spot or futures?? (US residents aren't allowed to trade spot oil only futures) There are a couple of good firms in the UK that provide these options if that is what you are looking for? Let me know...

Rich

Hi ALL !!
Am a "newbie" as such to trading !! Ive done a few courses and so far im in an overall small loss... not been staking a lot. Wanna delve more into FOREX and some good reliable day trading strategies. The article Day Trading the DOW alongwith the OZFX system were quite good. I backtested some of the stuff and it was a good experience.
Hope to learn from this website.
Cheers !!

Hi

Im not exactly new to this forum, i did consult it quite a bit last summer when i graduated and was thinking of becoming a stock broker or trader. I have gone away and done my own thing but something keeps drawing me back to the financial markets and i would love to discuss this with people on here.

Anyone who wants to talk about trading, business or money then give me a shout.

Cheers!

Hello, I am Wookey. I am a professional trading system developer. I code for MetaTrader, TradeStation, eSignal and do custom programming on C/C++/C# and Java. I trade several experts advisors and also like trading manually. I trade currences and futures using Drummond Geometry.
Here is my site: Trading Automatics.
Hope to find new friends and systems on this forum.

Wookey

First visit

Just making sure I can post. I'll stop the spam. Thanks.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

hey just a simple question....is it possible to trade with a company on their own account rather than prop trade or will you always need your own start up capital?

Just starting to learn about stock markets. I am interested in trading stocks. I am also looking to start trading seriously soon. Earliest September if possible, but i will make sure that I won't be learning to skii in the middle of an avalanche. At the monet i am working on my trading plan. I haven't got a lot of time during the day so i am looking for a style that can accomodate my current commitments and at the same time not de-moralising. so any suggestions guys.