Sticky Introduce Yourself

introduce

Hi all membber my name is Erwin, from Indonesia, I start to learn about forex, hope this forum usefull for all member including me

Mr

Hi All,
I am a trader and investor in Reading, UK. I wish to join any trading group around Reading or form one if none exist. Any one with this info.
If none exist then I wish to arrange for one. Any one interested?

regards
TAP

hi there, I'm David, 18 year old student from london, i do a little bit of trading between france and china. i really want to learn from the traders here and apply the knowledge i learn on here.

Hey everyone
I look forward to comparing notes with other forex traders out there. It's the best business in the world!

greetings

Greetings-

To introduce myself, I am a US futures trader based in NYC who trades automated, mechanical, self- developed systems manually. The reason I joined this forum is because I am expanding my operation and wanted more exposure to European/Asian markets. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and I have been diligently reading previous posts to gain a better understanding of the products I wish to trade. I look forward to contributing to this forum.

Hello!

Hello everybody,

I'm a newbye in trading... :)
I ask you, please, to give me support in programming easylanguage for modifiyng the bar styles of tradestation. In which way? in the way fibonacci trader do.

Your suggestion appreciated.
All the best,
omnimny!

Knock knock

Hello I'm new here. I don't know much and am hoping to change that.
I spreadbet share price at present.
Hoping to 'up my game'. Cheers.

Hello, I have been trading since around 1996. I took a break to sell Real Estate for about four years and I would position trade at the same time. I think I have done almost everything you can do wrong in trading but as Jesse Livermore said all mistakes have cousins, so I am sure I have not met a few. I know what its like to blow up a 100,000+ account and I know what its like to lose 6oK in a blink of an eye. I also know what its like to make 10K in an hour, buying a 30K SUV in cash. I know what its like hating a holiday because I am in a losing position and the market is closed. I know how it feels to be all cash with no stress. Yet I am starting over again, so I should just say I am a beginner again. Happy Sailing

Hi there,

I'm Lionel, from Malaysia.
A swing trade wanna-be.
Trade US stocks.
Normal holding range between 3-10days.

Am still trying very hard to learn and turn my portfolio into positive.

Hope to learn from you guys out there. :)

Hello Every Body. I am A Belhaj, new to trading. I am trading Intraday stocks. I am located in UK. Wish all very good luck.

Hello
Although I'm new to this forum I have been actively trading for over 4 years now.
I mainly day trade the S&P 500 via spread betting.
Would be interested to hear from other S&P 500 traders.
Best wishes

Hiya all

New to this - but as the others have said - hope to change that

At the moment just dip into the share market now and then. Hope to get into spreadbetting.

Best Wishes

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, also new to Forex trading. I hope to learn things from this forum, and hopefully can contribute in the future! Happy trading to All!

Hi Traders,

I am new to this site and I just wanted to know the indicators TICK and TRIN for NASDAQ. where i could I fonid out these TICK and TRIN for NASDAQ ?

Thanks,

"Arguing in an internet forum is a bit like running in the specialympics. You might win, but you're still retarded."

I just read that in one of the oil threads and its probably the funniest thing ive ever seen on a forum

Woodrox Day Trader

Hey,
Part Time Investor( part time performance too) for 15 Years .
Past 2 years , day trader using simple moving average, S/R & T/L.
Looking to take my model full time...1% per trade on 1k to 4k shares using 1, 5 & 10 min bars. Use variations of bollingers of different MA's to give me better visuals on the explosiveness of moves. Looking to utilize Fibonacci retracements pro actively....
Woodrox in New England
June 2008

Idiotisms

"Arguing in an internet forum is a bit like running in the specialympics. You might win, but you're still retarded."

I just read that in one of the oil threads and its probably the funniest thing ive ever seen on a forum

Another variation.... never argue with an idiot because from a distance no one else will know who the idiot is.--Woodrox