Sticky Introduce Yourself

Every *consistent* trader/investor is unique. Personally, I believe is important to look at more than 1 time frame and I mostly use tick charts.

Trading is about taking advantage of opportunites. The smaller your time frame the greater the number of opportunities to trade. Each time frame produces trades with a specific reward/risk profile. You have to study the time frames to know what this reward to risk profile is. You also must know what your expectancy is per time frame. (Average win * % Win) - (Average Loss * % Loss).

Hello Everyone

Just glad to be here, I'm a trader but I do very little trading, paper trading more than actual real trades. Not sure how I found this site. I'll trade any market using difference TA very carefully. I'm looking forward to listening and learning from everyone.

Hiya all
Been trading since Jan 08 Had limited success so it's back to the drawing board so any advice will be just great

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello and post my first message. Writing from the United Kingdom and just started out to learn how to trade, I am sure this site will be of much help and I'll be pestering everyone with thousands of questions.

Great greetings!

Hi to each and everyone involved with trading. This is a great forum for meeting other traders
and sharing strategies. It can only get better from here on in.Lets do this!

Suddly

hello

Hello everyone, I have been trading for about 4 years now(forex). I have been around the block a few times now and still trading!

I have had 4 brokers until I finally found one that I can work with. My partner and myself have created several strategies that work well for us.

I trade multi-timeframes from 5min,30min.1hr,and daily.

If anyone has any questions about things just ask.:cool:

Hi,

My name is Jessica and I'm a newbie. I don't know much about trading but I'm hoping to find more about it through this site. I'm so excited to gain additional knowledge about it.
This trading thing is one of my weakness so with this forums' help, I hope I could find enough knowledge to learn more about it

Hi All,
Just wanted to say g'day. I'm only new to trading so I've joined t2w to meet like minded people to network with and take advantage of all the sites resources.
Have a good one!
Asti

Last edited:
Good moning

I, my name isi link ed I'am based in Pescara, Italy.
I'am a trader in futures

jwpiper

Hello, I have been trading for the past year. I'm looking to build my Knowledge based on other's trader experience eg. trading in the zone, trading without indicators, learning price action if you could help me in these areas great. Look forward to your form. Thanks
:idea:

I have a question

Hello everyone, I have been trading for about 4 years now(forex). I have been around the block a few times now and still trading!

I have had 4 brokers until I finally found one that I can work with. My partner and myself have created several strategies that work well for us.

I trade multi-timeframes from 5min,30min.1hr,and daily.

If anyone has any questions about things just ask.:cool:

I use stick, one minute and 30 minutes, with the one minute chart i use a STOCHASTIC SLOW, with 14, 24, 3 periods, i heard some traders use an EMA 12 to confirm the trend, is these correct?, can be improved?, i have had good results with the stochastic slow i mentioned but it often fail to anticipate a trend change, thats why i ask about the EMA and if you know how to use to confirm the trend.

You can send your answer to [email protected]

Thanks for your time

Hi All, I'm a total novice to all of this having spent the last year or so scalping on betfair. I'm looking to move into the financial world as a new challenge and to diversify my skill base. Looking forward to taking part in some interesting threads.
Cheers,
Blackrock

hello
i m new on this forum and i m a new trader .My aim like everyone is to share knowledge .are there any one say welcome.

Hi, My name is Med and i'm an assistant professor at the university, iam a commodities futures analyst specialized an oil futures markets, so, if u have any question about prices dynamics, im ready !!!

Hi!

Hi,
Thank you for granting me access to your site.

I am a new trader (FX) and hope to learn from fellow traders.

I am positive I will find valuble info here and therefore thank you in advance

Thank you,

Adolf

just joined t2w, i need advice please.
can anybody recommend a reputable inexpensive offshore execution only broker(for us equities markets, and mutual funds)
im a cuban american, but residing in spain

Hi,
I have been trading for a living for the last 8 years. Mainly daytrading or swingtrading futures on indexes and currencies. Tried options a few months ago. I find it kind of relaxing, more time to react. I trade mainly calendar and diagonal spreads, credit spreads. But I discovered a problem I did not know trading futures : how to find the tightest bid-ask spreads and liquidity, how to find the cheapest or the most expensive options among 1000s. Any chat, any help about that topic welcome.
Good trading to every one.

hi, dear Fx trader!
I'm trading fx and other derivatives for 5 years, of success and failure,up and down in trading statement. So I hope we together can maxmize our accomplishments and walk to success!