Sticky Introduce Yourself

mike1734 introducing myself

hello everyone, thanks for having me onboard, i'm 55 retired from the pub /club trade
live in cardiff /looking to learn a new hobby /like scientific things/play guitar/i'd better
end it there beginning to sound like a dating agency.be happy!

Dear Listmembers:

just sending this message to introduce myself. Lately I have been thinking of changing my field and I have decided to become a trader. In the next couple of weeks or so, I will be moving to toronto and look for some opportunities and training. I have never done any trading before. I am very new to this field. But I have confidence I will succeed. At this point, I don't know where to start, how to start, who to approach for training or help to become a 'trainee trader', what is best and what is to trade, etc. etc. Is there any training facility available in toronto? I would appreciate members could feel free to e-mail me directly suggesting some tips and guidelines along with some books that I could go through. I have been reading and updating market information and other related details. But your help will be always appreciated. Thank you!

John Here..

I am so excited to be a part of a community that is all about what I am learning as
my newest Career. I am 44 years young now, never to old to change what one does
for a living, but I was due for a big change. I look forward to all the knowledge I
will pick up from you masters of the fine art of trading.
Hope to share with all of you my triumphs...so thank you for welcoming me..

John

Hello Everyone,

Nice to be a member to this site, I want to get back into trading soon again, my immediate plan is to paper trade my old techniques and maybe learn some new ones.

Thanks,

Chonwayne

Hi people, been trading for a year nearly now (live). Got really annoyed with Forex Factory, so i started to look for a new forum. Looks like i found it... Thanks PPL!

why did u get annoyed with forexfactory? or did u annoy anyone?
hey mate never get annoyed! it is not good for trading! LOL:)

I think FF and t2w are probably the best forums

Hello everyone!

I'm pretty sure my reasons for being here are quite unique on the site.

I am not a trader, nor do I aspire to be one. I am an EFL teacher at a business school, who is interested in the world of trading and speculation purely for linguistic reasons, since most of my students are hoping to work with/for various financial institutions worldwide (large and small). I'm basically trying to learn the jargon of trading to be able to communicate with my students in English on subjects they are interested in (trading being a biggie), without sounding like I don't know what I'm talking about.

That being said, I don't think I will ever really understand the ins and outs of this microcosm entirely (I have trouble understanding the movie "Trading Places", haha), but I find that the members of this forum use English and not Tradish, so there is hope for me yet!

I'm happy to discover this site, and even happier to mknow that real people are there through the private message sent to me almost immediately. Already, I am gaining from the site having read an article on mistakes of a trader. I am a newbie and already i feel at home. I am very happy to be with you people and i believe all of you will mentor me to success as a forex trader. Have a nicccccccccccccccccce time.

Hello to all
The euro-gbp was kind anough today to allow me make my first 20 pips ever. Hope it's the start of a turn.
Good week end

Attachments

• EURGBP300408.PNG
    EURGBP300408.PNG
    37.1 KB · Views: 166
Hi

Just to say hello to everyone.I am new to trading and trying to find my way around.Iam eager to learn hope to be able to trade for real eventually as I have been paper trading for some time now.

newbie trader

Hi Guys, i'm a beginner trader wanting to trade gbp/usd eur/usd half hour charts. I use macd , candles and atr indicators, has anybody got any useful tips for a rookie.

Also i'm using a two week protected account on iforex.com, note: it's not the same iforex that ripped people off. has anyone used iforex.com?

Last edited:
how are you?

Hi There, I am new on this site, just learning the ins and out of day trading.
I am currently trying to learn what the heck is a candelstick..and so on....but I'll
get there. Only a matter of time, before I do become knowlegable.

Take care, and glad to meet you..

John

Hi everyone ths Vishal and i trade futures market(commodities).Can anybody tell me which is the best time frame setup for making entries??

Every *consistent* trader/investor is unique. Personally, I believe is important to look at more than 1 time frame and I mostly use tick charts.

Dear Listmembers:

just sending this message to introduce myself. Lately I have been thinking of changing my field and I have decided to become a trader. In the next couple of weeks or so, I will be moving to toronto and look for some opportunities and training. I have never done any trading before. I am very new to this field. But I have confidence I will succeed. At this point, I don't know where to start, how to start, who to approach for training or help to become a 'trainee trader', what is best and what is to trade, etc. etc. Is there any training facility available in toronto? I would appreciate members could feel free to e-mail me directly suggesting some tips and guidelines along with some books that I could go through. I have been reading and updating market information and other related details. But your help will be always appreciated. Thank you!

Welcome!

I like the part when you say 'I am very new to this field. But I have confidence I will succeed.'

With best wishes
bhc investment

Hi,
I've been trading FKLI for couple of months and m now looking to explore outside world ie. HSI futures or Nikkei Index futures... Cheers

Welcome!

Just want to say that I have traded Bursa Malaysia before and is great to see a FKLI trader here.

With best wishes
bhc investment

Hi:

I am a complete newcomer to trading. I found this forum by accident and was really interested after reading a few posts. I hope to get a few good ideas and resources to get me going in the future. My experience so far has been limited to investing in mutual funds as per the advice of a "financial advisor". I'm here because so far he's the only one who has made any money.

Thanks

Carl

Greeting from newbie. Link from Tarder Mike blog brought me here. I am Croatian trader trading on NYSE last couple of years.
Hoping to find interesting posts and join the discussion (if I can contribute with something smart)
Happy trading to all.

Hi, my name is terry and i am quite new to all this but i hope to live and learn as the saying goes
!