Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi!
This is ayli, from Bangladesh. I am new in trading. I have joined here to enrich my knowledge in trading and utilizing them in business..

Hi

Samssara Capital Technologies LLP (“Samssara”) is a niche quant analytics firm providing end-to-end services in the areas of quantitative trading, investment, optimization and analytics space to clients globally.

The team at Samssara works on mathematical models and statistical tools that identify repetitive patterns in equity, commodity currency and treasury markets globally. We offers solutions to ride the volatility of the markets and generate consistent returns with systematic approach.

Thanks

HI...Been day trading for 3-4 years now but haven't found a site that is consumed by trolls and middle school attitudes. Hoping this is a good one. I would like the comrade of a group of people who actually are 'adults'... Anyhow...I am from South Jersey in America and actively day trade. Made a ton of money at it, and lost a ton of money but in the end, I am 'up....' so that is what counts! ... jim

Hi everyone.
I’m new on here and to the entire trading business in general.
Any tips on how to have a good start and actually make some money.
Your help will be much appreciated.

Bee

Hi ... Im gabriel, been trading mostly crypto since 2015
Had no experience when i started my journey as a trader and in time i dedicated myself to learning.
I have come across a lot of mentors and would have to say Trader dante is one i admire a lot. Makes it all look easy with his analysis.
Dealing with anxiety recently which has put me off trading for a short period but hoping i can take my trading to the next level.

If you don't understand, you can add my WeChat or WhatsAppWeChat account: b15907673849WhatsApp: + 8615947965259
TIPS? On most forums do not read(yahoo finance, investor Village etc), as trolls rule those and you will never get advice but will get the extremes of each trolling side. Second tip, When Cramer speaks to buy, you might already be on the tail end of things, so watch it. I like Cramer but sometimes he moves the 'masses' and not the early birds. Third tip, don't pay attention to what analysts say. They are there to make $ and many times I have seen them price a stock target high or low depending on where they want it to be to maximize their profits. So in general, listen and be abreast of what is going on in the world, and try to get a broader picture of how things play out.

i am new here, and not good at trading....
I have no decided yet
Good afternoon/morning Sophia,
There's a lot of free stuff here and online. Hope you don't spend anything upfront and make most of the free information first.
Then you can decide what time frame you want to trade(intraday? swing(1-several days), trade off the weekly charts or monthly charts or both(position), etc. A lot of this boils down to understanding your risk tolerance and make sure that whatever you do fits your personality. Then all you need is one pattern that gives you a statistical edge, back test it, tweak if it needed, spend tome simulating it in real time. Once you get that sense of certainty then you can dive into those markets that pleases you. If you need anything please shoot questions here.
Regards
CT

We develop and support software products for traders using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals:
  • Open Interest indicator
  • Tape indicator
  • Indicator "Glass"
  • Delta and Volume indicator
  • Currency Converter
Today all our products are free and available to everyone.

Attachments

• TG_Indicators_MT4.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 288
Greetings and salutations, community of traders!
We are WaitForTrade, a two-people team carrying a significant wealth of system trading knowledge, with hundreds of thousands of software code lines.
Now we develop a new trading service that might be useful to any daytrader.

We are going to post daily analysis and keep a trade journal.
We registered our project on Patreon. Welcome! :)
We need your feedback.

Greetings and salutations, community of traders!
We are WaitForTrade, a two-people team carrying a significant wealth of system trading knowledge, with hundreds of thousands of software code lines.
Now we develop a new trading service that might be useful to any daytrader.

We are going to post daily analysis and keep a trade journal.
We registered our project on Patreon. Welcome! :)
We need your feedback.

Sorry but how did you get accepted by Patreon? The veto all forex related stuff.