Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone, new trader from Argentina, 19 years old so just getting started, have had some experience trading when I was younger but not too successful, hoping to learn from the best of you and maybe one day make a living out of this! Cheers guys.

Good Day to ALL ..
I am an architect Engineer .. not a typical newbie to IntraDay trading ... but I am trying to automate the trading using Mql4 , EAs , Python , Excel .. or whatever tool possible that would bring a good backtesting results.
The Reason for shifting to Automation is my very tight schedule at work which leaves no time to profit from the financial markets.
I hope that i would be an active member on this forum.

Regards

enghoss77

Good Day to ALL ..
I am an architect Engineer .. not a typical newbie to IntraDay trading ... but I am trying to automate the trading using Mql4 , EAs , Python , Excel .. or whatever tool possible that would bring a good backtesting results.
The Reason for shifting to Automation is my very tight schedule at work which leaves no time to profit from the financial markets.
I hope that i would be an active member on this forum.

Regards

enghoss77
Try to focus on something particular like Python it's very powerful language for trading. Most of trading EA are coded in Python..

Hello Everyone! This is srikanth here. I am new to trading and willing to learn. I do not have much of trading experience.
It will be a great help for me if someone can me an insight where and how to start. Thanks.

Try to focus on something particular like Python it's very powerful language for trading. Most of trading EA are coded in Python..

Yes .. That's correct Hatem .. I collected many resources but I still don't have time to absorb the fast advancing modules that is daily invented in Python ( Neural Networks , deep learning LSTM .. etc. )

Excel and VBA Macros are a lot easier to Start with.

Thanks for the Advice

Hello all

I am Surya from Hyd, India. I am a trader for 10 years now and active on trading Index options.
Basically, am here to learn about US & UK stock market, Trading mechanism on stock exchanges.
T2W website is amazing.:)

Hi all,
I am a new trader and found out this forum from surfing in the internet. I am from Indonesia and English is not my language. Really need support from all of you so I can make Forex trading for living.

Warm Regards

Hi everyone, Lost 2 million dollars on the last crypto crush. Had some bitcoins from the early days, lost it all on margin on bitmex. Trading like a noob, not knowing anything and making any possible mistake possibile.
I would like to use this forum to open a thread where I can share my journey, keep it in disciplinate, giving my self the best possibile chance of coming back from this deep I put my self into.

I have studied everything that came in my way, +30 books (but have another 200 ready to be read), artificial intelligence and Q-learning.
So far after a month i'm a little better than break even. Even thou I understood that the psicological factor is as important as the rules you set for your self.

Wish everyone the best,

Sarah
Do you trade or do you intend to trade?
Thanks
CT
Hello everybody.

My name is Sarah Angius and I am new to trade2win. I just heard about this forum from my friend. I live in Luton, UK and I have a Law Background. I studied Law from Abertay University. I worked with different Law making organizations for more than 2 years. Currently working at [Link Removed]

Now I want to switch my field to International Trade Law. I am learning new concepts related to Trade Law that's why I joined this forum because it seems so interesting and helpful regarding trade. Hope I will get good learning from here.

I will visiting the chatrooms and forum topics daily from onwards

Good Luck everyone

Thankyou

I would like to know more about this.
Thank You
CT
Hey this is Theresa, from MOONx.
We are building an exchange platform with decentralized ownership ecosystem. MoonX is a Switzerland regulated exchange, granting institutional and retail traders access to global Digital Assets and ForeX (coming soon) market with a luxury of lowest latency
Our Matching Engine combined with Implication Engine in the series of rigorous stress test showed the following results:
  1. Orders executed in <30 Microseconds.
  2. Upto 20Million orders Executed per second
  3. Spreads starting from 0 pips.
Let me know if this excites you. If there are any suggestions or requirements that you hope to see on our platform.

Hi
Surya. I'm a newbie here too although I've had this account for a while but never posted anything. What USA markets are you focusing on? I focus on futures, options, some stocks, ETFs(for longer term accounts), etc.
Nice to meet you
CT
Hello all

I am Surya from Hyd, India. I am a trader for 10 years now and active on trading Index options.
Basically, am here to learn about US & UK stock market, Trading mechanism on stock exchanges.
T2W website is amazing.:)

IBD. Now that got my attention. Perhaps we could brainstorm more. I've begun to use IBD methdology(CANSLIM) for position trading of ETFs and individual stocks.

Hi I am Omer and I joined Trade2win today,
I am interested in algorithmic trading and have implemented a simple automated trading strategy on [Link removed]
I would like to learn and share more algorithmic trading on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm Sara and I'm active and positive girl! Without pisitiveness I can't live!
This website I found at Google and just want to try!

Hi Sara,
Welcome to t2win; it looks like a nice forum; I've seen a lot of valuable posts here. I agree with you being positive is the way to go; well between choosing to think, act and be positive or negative, I prefer the former since it helps me to solve problems quickly where as being negative shuts of all creativity. Statistics show that more than 80% of people on earth think negatively for more than 75% of their waking hours daily. So when we are surrounded with negativity, we have to develop habits that keep us positive throughout the working day or else we will get sucked into their negative energy.
I realized this when I was in high school and started doing a few things very early in the morning daily which keeps me grounded but also positive, active, cheerful, etc no matter what happens around me. It's nice to meet positive minded people. Thanks
CTW