Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello!
My name is Andrew and I'm glad to become a part of trade2win community.
I'm working at Biggico - CPA Affiliate Network. We have a lot of trading offers so that's why I've taken an interest in trading! Feel free to check out:
Hope to get a lot of useful information about trading here and, probably, to find some people who are interested in affiliate marketing! :)
I think that the art of trading is available for everyone the only question is diligence!

Wishing luck for everyone who's learning to trade!

Last edited by a moderator:
haha all these matched bettors guess what i used to be one too!
i am so easily distracted rachel, i would start to learn a stratagy and then i would see something else and think that looked better than what i was doing so would try that, never really got anywhere in the end.

Have you found a strategy /style that suits you best now?
Ar you sticking to it?

Hello everybody.

My name is Sarah Angius and I am new to trade2win. I just heard about this forum from my friend. I live in Luton, UK and I have a Law Background. I studied Law from Abertay University. I worked with different Law making organizations for more than 2 years. Currently working at [Link Removed]

Now I want to switch my field to International Trade Law. I am learning new concepts related to Trade Law that's why I joined this forum because it seems so interesting and helpful regarding trade. Hope I will get good learning from here.

I will visiting the chatrooms and forum topics daily from onwards

Good Luck everyone

Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody.

My name is Sarah Angius and I am new to trade2win. I just heard about this forum from my friend. I live in Luton, UK and I have a Law Background. I studied Law from Abertay University. I worked with different Law making organizations for more than 2 years. Currently working at Car Accident Claims in UK.

Now I want to switch my field to International Trade Law. I am learning new concepts related to Trade Law that's why I joined this forum because it seems so interesting and helpful regarding trade. Hope I will get good learning from here.

I will visiting the chatrooms and forum topics daily from onwards

Good Luck everyone

Thankyou.
Glad to see educated members joining this forum, hope you will also share tips related your professional field, because your contribution should be especially valuable for us.

Hi fellas,
I trade in equities
I am a technical analyst and a coder. Would love to learn more and share intellect.
Cheers!

Hello everyone new member saying hello :) ful time trader of 2 years. Currently working from home trying to make that good living

Hi everyone,

My name is Gurumoorthi. I am a founder at Hemista Inc & fund manager at NightHawk Capital. I have over 8 years of experience in investing in the Indian stock markets.