Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everybody!

I'm Nathan.
I'm a new member of the forum, very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people.
Especially learned from the forum.

Hi all from New Zealand,my named is Glen. I am here to learn and share ideas with other FX traders. I have been trading for about 5 years as a retail trader.

Hi Folks,

I am a banking professional trying my hands on trading since last few months. New to T2W and want to exchange the knowledge.

Manish

Hey guys - this is Eric aka Lou Bloom. It's been several years since I did any trading but now I'm serious about it. Looking to learn from a beginner's point of view. Cheers!

Trading platform execute at a specified time

Does anyone know of a trading patform/software that can execute a buy or sell order at a specified time like 11:25 am.

Warm Regards!

Its my pleasure to be a member of the group. I look forward to reading thru the faq's and sticky's on the threads to get up to speed. I have no real experience. I am doing this out of necessity... I look forward to the schooling I am about to get..lol!

We all have to start somewhere...

I have an empty cup.... and wallet... so what the hell!! :clap:(y)

hi all
just joined this forum cause it looks like one of the few honest places i came across so far. Hope i can learn a lot from here (already done a lot of reading, hence joined)

Been lurkin on here for the past year. Been trading Forex for almost 2 years and recently reached consistent profitability. Looking to learn from others as i continue to grow and scale.

Cheers!

Hi everyone! My pleasure being a part of this group. I’m new on trading and i’d like to get tips and advices from experts. Hope everyone are having a good day!!

Elliot wave traders

Hi everyone i have just joined this awesome community and I would like to post mt elliott wave analysis so that we can walk together in this analysis journey... I am new in elliot wave trading hence i make wrong analysis at times and your correction or rather different point of view will be highly appriciated.

#ElliotWave
#ICT
#HarmonicPattern

Attachments

• trade2win.PNG
    trade2win.PNG
    30.2 KB · Views: 88
Here to learn, just a new dude learning ancient trades. Thanks for this forum, it is very resourceful. Mostly looking at local(Canadian) Business yet I'm also keeping eyes open at what happens on either sides of the ocean.