Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone,
My name is Sergey and I'm a representative of Quantower company - developer of Quantower trading platform. I know that many trading platforms are represented on this forum, but let me tell you a little about our product.
Quantower has combined the best charting and analytical functionality in one application which
gives professional traders more ways to reach the right trading decisions on different markets:
Forex/CFDs, Stocks, Derivatives (Futures/Options), ETFs and ETNs.
An outstanding feature of the platform is its modular system, which allows connecting and using only the modules necessary for your needs.
We have made connections to OANDA, LMAX, Poloniex, Binance and currently, our team is working on FXCM, Saxo Bank, CQG, IB.
Try our platform and if you have any questions you can contact me here or via our website.

Last edited:
Hey. I just want to talk a little. Some people make mistakes, I want them to pay for it and everyone got their own)

Hi I'm Gibii, I so happy to be a member of Trade 2 Win. I hope to learn as much as I can from you all experienced traders.

Hi Everyone. My name is Farridin. I live in London UK. Im pretty new to trading and hope to learn the skills required to trade full time. Is it possible to beat the markets? I've tried price action candlestick patterns trading but without much luck. I've recently read the new market wizards book and like the sound of Linda Bradford Raschke"s approach to the markets. Using the Taylor trading method would I be wasting my time trying to learn something along these lines in the current market conditions? Anyways hope you all have a great weekend.

Got to be

Hi I look forward to learning and developing my own knowledge on this forum. Thanks for the support in advance.

Peter

Hi, My name is Youness, I'm from Morocco -north of Africa, south of the mediterranean-, I'm pleased to join Trade2win, It's about one year and half that I trade stocks (in a very illiquide market), I'm hooked to volume spread analysis and price action in general.. I hope discovering new ideas, and meeting new friends.

My name is Martin Le, I research W.D Gann methods and their application apart we're a firm believer he held back secrets. In nature I believe he did not know all about the Bible and therefore did not discovers all the techniques readily available from it. I am one to say that there are an infinite number of more concrete methods undiscovered or available on the market. Nobody reveals their secrets.

Hi ,all i am new to trading and i am a bit weary. I have on a free workshop with learn to trade, they told me that i can do the course for £1995+vat but after reading some reviews i am a bit suspicious. Hsa any one else had this before.

Hello, my name is Euligeon Paul. I am from Africa. I study law in my country, but because of some financial hardship I am a trade informant in 2017 and I discovered a paid online platform that allowed me to learn more. The problem is that I have very powerful market analysis software such as the harmonic scanner and the web analyzer which allowed to win about 4200 dollars but I want to be able to trade without these software.

Hi all, I'm from London. I've been trading for the last 3 years. Initially I liked em big, real big but now I prefer small ones but more regularly...pips that is..

Would love to join a prop fund by the end of the year but no idea where to start. Any suggestions?

Hi All,

I have never traded before, but it really interests me. I am going to learn as much as possible on this site, and i call already see that there are many great resources here!

Hi there Sharky and everyone. Larry from London here (Lary due to inavailability of username). I'm newbie but I had a good experience in trading, don't expect that there is no messy experience. There was but it did help me to gain the lessons, real lessons, not about trading but surroundings as well. The reason I'm here is that I'd love to connect with experienced traders to improve my trading skills.

Hello, Adam here, I have been trading for last 4 years my name and now, I am going to learn as much as possible that's why joining this forum