Sticky Introduce Yourself

Another Newb

Good Sunday afternoon. I'm Jason form Port Washington, Wisconsin. I am retired military and looking to learn the ways of day trading. It would be great to live the rest of my life without ever having a boss again. My experience is zero. My drive and eagerness to learn are limitless. Teach me! I'm a sponge! :smart:

Hello there.

Hi folks,
I am not new to world of finance and have been in and out of markets as mide term investor for now, approx 4 years. But this is first time, I am on a community platform.
Beginning 2018, I decided to take up trading profession more seriously and make it a part of my life plan and as a result, I am here.
I am 39 and based out of Delhi, India.
Thanks for reading.
Looking forward to adventurous journey. :)
Anu.

2018 PL YTD +50%
Trading ETFs/ETNs based on VIX Index.Leverage of 1:1
Max DrawDown = -15%.Trade win/loss ratio = 50%/50%.
Computer algorithm that determines timing and entry level, and trades automatically through account with IB.Stop-loss determined and implemented on trade setup.
5 years backtesting and 2 years live trading.
2016 PL = +88%
2017 PL = +89%
However, as with all trading, the future cannot be guaranteed.

Hello

Hi All.

My name is Charty, and i am new to the world of charting and trading.
I am starting out by learning all i can about Bitcoin and how to trade it.
I am on Twitter if you would like to see my progress or would like to join in and learn with me. Just search me by my name.

Speak soon x

HI everyone, another newbie here.

I'm Tony from the UK. Used to trade 6 or 7 years ago, now looking to get back in to things.

I have been following Mr. Charts on here for a while, and his trading method suits my psychology, so I am looking to dabble in a simulated account using his guidelines for a while and see how things go.

Hi to all the members I try to specializing in finding best short selling opportunities in the market especially in emini s&p 500 I will be posting our thoughts to the members in the community whenever we will be finding opportunity for a great shorting opportunity gets rolled in as we believe a major top is just developing for the year in emini sp500 & target as low as 2400 can be seen in few months. Will join u with my post as the mega resistance is just coming in.

Greeting all fellows, I am from Hong Kong, working in a financial group.
I mainly deal with Spot Gold and Cryptocurrencies lately.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi all of t2w members

Hi all of t2w members,

i am HotFx . i'm very happy about join with t2w. :)

Hi everyone! I'm from the Philippines. I'm a physician and I currently trade the Philippine equities for almost 3 years. Thank you for the opportunity to be with this group.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Brook Potter. I'm a recent immigrant to the UK from the country of Trinidad and Tobago. Currently living in north London.

I'm a past student of Online Trading Academy and alumni of the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management. I trade mostly US Equities and currencies.

I'm always up for meeting new people in the area and making some new friends.

Glad to be here.

Warm welcome Brook, it was great to meet you yesterday!

Hi Everyone,
My name is Brook Potter. I'm a recent immigrant to the UK from the country of Trinidad and Tobago. Currently living in north London.

I'm a past student of Online Trading Academy and alumni of the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management. I trade mostly US Equities and currencies.

Glad to be here.

Hi Everyone,

Glad to be here.

Yo Brook, I can’t send you a private message with my mobile. Enable messages or message me.

Hey everyone!!
My name is Vinner(its a real name) I'am from Latvia but now I'am living in Switzerland.
I hope we will be a good friends!

Hi everybody!

My name's Luke, I'm from the UK and I've been trading for around 5 years now. I'm 18 years old and would love to talk to other people about the markets. Recently my research has been focused on pretty advanced Fibonacci Analysis, particularly how it might be used in forecasting a financial crisis.

If any other young investors or traders want to talk about the markets then email me and we'll find a better way to chat.

Cheers, I look forward to sharing more ideas :)