Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi! I'm very new to trading! My goal for the stock market is to raise some capitol to start a business. Currently i'm a student studying computer engineering. The degree is more of a backup. I joined this thread to see if anybody has detailed information of the DAStrading software platform. I purchased the demo of it to see if i'd be any good with treading. Currently i'm treading water staying at my preset amount of 100k BP +-2000. I'm looking to further my knowledge into all the functions of the program itself. The broker that I've chosen to use is sure trader until I reach 25k then i'm looking at trading over to either speed trader of lightspeed. If anyone could help and point me in the direction of useful information, that would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Mat and welcome, just a question, as a new trader why not simply use Think Or Swim, it has OnDemand feature where you can replay the market back to 2010 and it is free...

Greetings all,

I've been knocked out of the markets numerous times. Hoping to get my act together for one last go. I am REALLY trying to do my homework. I am focused on inter-market analysis and neural networks. Looking at ultra low risk non volatile markets at first.

John

Hello John and welcome to the forum, would like to hear more about your approach...

Hi There! I'm using the das trading software demo, because of the brokers i've chosen to go with. My first broker will have to be with suretrader until i can amass an amount of 25000. My account will be starting off with 2500. I plan to switch over to speed trader which also uses Das software. I've haven't experimented with any other software for two reasons.
1. I want to practice on what i will actually be using. i understand that strategies can be learned on any software, i'm trying to learn how to use the software effectivly and effeciantly.
2. I've been scouring for information on software to use for trading, unfortunately when you try to google search stuff you get a bunch of garbage.

with that being said, i'm definetly open to ideas of what to use and what brokers to go through. Im a newbie at this stuff and in need a guidance.

New to trading and looking for traders to chat with (anyone from Ireland/NI?)

Im new to trading, have been papertrading for about a year and tracking data and planning to go live within the next 8 weeks. I am from Northern Ireland and km wondering if there are any traders in my area or any traders at all on this service who would like to chat about trading, message me thanks!

So.... I've taken the plunge.

30 Year Trading Veteran. Prefer the M1 chart, EURUSD, GBPUSD, successfully target 2% per day. Prefer precision over general hope methodologies.

brand new and looking for a helpful and flexible broker to aid me get off the ground, starting small but wanting to ramp up fairly quickly

is anyone familiar with Xpro Trade

Hi,
We are a Prop Trading Firm based in India trading mainly US Equities and Options
would like to get in touch with traders and trading groups for mutually beneficial business interest
We are looking for good technical analyst also who can give Intraday calls with perfection

Hi,
This is Sk and I am new to Trading.Till date I believe that Only Institutions make money in the Trading and Small trader always loose, how will you convice

Hi,
This is Sk and I am new to Trading.Till date I believe that Only Institutions make money in the Trading and Small trader always loose, how will you convice

HI SK-

Traders don't always lose money in fact half of the money put into the markets generates a positive return. As a new trader before you flood yourself with bad habits that would cause toxic performance-align yourself with price action and predictive patterns . Thats the best thing you can do to stay ahead of the market and not rely on lagging studies Which will demolish your accounts.

So it's not up to everyone else to convince you-it's your job to properly learn an approach that provides you profit.

ehem,,,test test..
first of all, thanks for everything
ok. im rookie trader, already learn for few year, now im focusing in GBP/JPY pair,.

Hi everyone!
Im an new user here and hope ill find everything for learning here about trading
Also, i hope ill find good place for trading by recommendations from advanced users here

Traders family need your attention, please, help in our fight with UBS Bahamas

Hello, dear community!
We are devoted and committed traders, with good results.
We trade only futures, only E-mini now.
Unfortunately, our education and experience are ruined for now by a wrong investment agreement signed in 2012 with UBS. The whole story is on our website.
https://letsmaketheworldfairer.wordpress.com/

We hope to meet new friends and support from you. And if you can sign our petition we will be very thankful. All we need is to be heard in the court. UBS is blackmailing us, saying that if we will not sign the deed of release they will make yet another illegal harmful action on April 23, Monday. So, please, sign as soon as you can.
Hope you will understand that UBS' and Credit Suisse behaviors in the USA and other regulated countries, unfortunately, is very different from what they are doing here in the Bahamas - an offshore jurisdiction.
Our trading now is only on simulator account, though we may start on a real platform, it's just that our capital is so tiny and the legal issue pressure is very high and time demanding.