Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hii,
This is Celine, newly joined here.
I have been trading last 2 years. I want to get more knowledge about forex trading and also want to share my experience on the trading market.

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum. Have been trading forex for a few years with mostly breakeven results. I prefer to trade off the daily chart, but sometimes the 8 hour chart, and will hold positions for several days up to a week or two in rare cases. I prefer mostly technical trading but also will pay attention to the very high level fundamentals. My goal is to become more consistent with spot fx and eventually make the move to trading futures or stocks. Hope to help where I can while learning a thing or two.

Hi

I'm Steve... this looks like a great community. I've been in and out of trading for over 10 years now... still learning how to build the $$$ and look forward to knowing some new tricks.

Hi All,

I am new to trading. I have never trade before nor even started trading. I like learn more from every aspect I found this to be very useful . So here I am introducing my self as a newbie.

Hi, I have been trading live for just a few months, with no growth in my equity but have not risked much. I fell into the MTI (Market Traders Institute) trap to get started, hoping their resources would build confidence. I have learned a lot, mainly on my own. MTI is all about technical analysis with all the probability tools that don't work very well. even for the pros. I rely on fundamentals which make sense to me.

I joined this forum to obtain support and ideas. Thanks for letting me in.

Hi, I have been trading live for just a few months, with no growth in my equity but have not risked much. I fell into the MTI (Market Traders Institute) trap to get started, hoping their resources would build confidence. I have learned a lot, mainly on my own. MTI is all about technical analysis with all the probability tools that don't work very well. even for the pros. I rely on fundamentals which make sense to me.

I joined this forum to obtain support and ideas. Thanks for letting me in.

Hello Linda and welcome to the forum!

Hey all,
new here.
I've been trading cryptos for about a year now. It started like a joke but since I've managed to turn 14$ into 120+ it's become somewhat of an obsession.
Since January this year, I've started reading and learning about FX trading.
Still a lot more to learn and test on a demo acc but until then I'll be more of a reader.
The interesting part is that when I started trading cryptos I didn`t know much and had to come up with trading strategies and tactics on my own. Once I've started reading about Forex - I found out that the tactics I came up with have already been used by the pro traders for years. I just didn`t know their names. You can say I've reinvented the wheel :D :smart: :eek:

Hi! I'm very new to trading! My goal for the stock market is to raise some capitol to start a business. Currently i'm a student studying computer engineering. The degree is more of a backup. I joined this thread to see if anybody has detailed information of the DAStrading software platform. I purchased the demo of it to see if i'd be any good with treading. Currently i'm treading water staying at my preset amount of 100k BP +-2000. I'm looking to further my knowledge into all the functions of the program itself. The broker that I've chosen to use is sure trader until I reach 25k then i'm looking at trading over to either speed trader of lightspeed. If anyone could help and point me in the direction of useful information, that would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone, I'm Alice just graduacted from Uni and join in a small company handling phone/laptop accessories. My major task for the first month is to connect with potential customers and know well about my products.

Hi everyone!
Im an new user here and hope ill find everything for learning here about trading
Also, i hope ill find good place for trading by recommendations from advanced users here

Hey

I’ve been wanting to trade for a long long time, every turn I tried was literally all about the USA and just confused me from this side of the pond tbh.

So googled best U.K. forum for trading and here I am.

I’ve dabbled and had success and failure as you’re bound to by just guessing but now I want to set myself down and finally gain some knowledge and more importantly money.

I’ve been trading from an IG account mostly from my phone, don’t know if this is good or not tbh. Any tips at all are welcome guys

Greetings all,

I've been knocked out of the markets numerous times. Hoping to get my act together for one last go. I am REALLY trying to do my homework. I am focused on inter-market analysis and neural networks. Looking at ultra low risk non volatile markets at first.

John