Sticky Introduce Yourself

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

Hello everyone,
I would like to contribute as much information as possible to everyone in this forum and also gain more than what I can contribute form this forum.
Cheers!

Hello everyone,
I would like to contribute as much information as possible to everyone in this forum and also gain more than what I can contribute form this forum.
Cheers!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hi all!
I am bryan. I'm involved in trading for past two years. It's my part time business. I'm looking forward to share and read some information here.

Hi, one & all.

I'm a new (re-)registration, having previously been a (mostly inactive) member of T2W's predecessor (so long ago, I can't even remember what it used to be called)

Been trading/investing with varying degrees of success over the last 2 years. Still making some very stupid mistakes that were glaringly obvious in hindsight, and should have been obvious at the time.

Becoming more TA oriented as I've learnt more.

Sharescope user (isn't everyone?)

Basically, have come over here to further my TA education, and to look for other perpectives.

Steve.

Welcome zzaxx99!

Mistakes are stepping stones to success

Hey good to be here

I am willing to share here with everyone the knowledge i get and also take from you mostly... i definitely think it going to be a good exchange, like your next trades lol

I'm glad I joined, there are a lot of people here. Nice to meet you! I'm sure I will find a lot of useful tips here for earning with cryptocurrencies. Cheers from Rotterdam!

Hello traders I am new to Trade 2 win. I am looking forward to really learning a lot from this site one again Hello

Hi People

My name is Jerry from Zimbabwe and have been practising on MT4 using a demo account for the past 3 months. I look forward wo learn a lot from you people and take my trading to the next level.

Greeting from Thailand

Hi All members,

My name is Pat from Thailand. I am FX newbie. I am interested in FX trading. I would like to learn how to trade FX and become one of the successful trader.

Pls adv and support.

Thank you.

Best rgds,

Pat

Hi everybody, I've been trading for 3 years. Have had some up and downs but overall I have not made the turn yet, hope to learn a lot from this community.

Welcome

Hey everyone, just getting into this and looking forward to a new adventure

Welcome aboard, I just joined myself about three weeks ago. Have been reading the articles posted here and some have made a change in my psychology already.

My first touch

Hello Everybody,

Thanks to wellcoming me to join to this community.
I am here to know more about the FX Trading Strategy from the all experienced and respectful expert in the field.

I hope obtaining more tips 'n strategy to enable me apply for my trading plan.

Kindly Respects,