Sticky Introduce Yourself

nobody really helps you here.
No one wants to help those who are all 'take and no give' Stephen. if you make the effort to contribute more - then you'll likely receive more in return. There's plenty on offer for those who make the effort - even those who are complete novices and don't know their ar$e from their elbow. By way of example, look at the threads (and the response he's had) started by Nowler.
;)
Tim.

New to trading, just saying hello

Hello my name is Mike, handle is F250 like my truck, looking to learn about the market etc. I have some stock in NetFlix, Home Depot, etc. I want to plan for retirement and hold some long, and also learn to day trade.
About me, I live in Key West. I fish allot.:cool:
If anyone has a good place for me to start such as video's etc it would me much appricatiated :D

Hello, everyone, I'm new to this site and would like to introduce myself. My name is Derek and I'm new to trading and in the learning process. Hope that I could meet people here and become friends and hopefully learning trading together. Thanks

Hello, everyone, I'm new to this site and would like to introduce myself. My name is Derek and I'm new to trading and in the learning process. Hope that I could meet people here and become friends and hopefully learning trading together. Thanks

Hello Derek and welcome to the site!

Hi All

Hi everyone,

I have been trading for about 14 months now.
I work off chart analyses and was wondering what everyone else has been looking
at on T2W.

So I thought I'll give it a go.

looking forward to chatting to some like minded people.

Regards

Bret

Hi everyone,

I have been trading for about 14 months now.
I work off chart analyses and was wondering what everyone else has been looking
at on T2W.

So I thought I'll give it a go.

looking forward to chatting to some like minded people.

Regards

Bret

Hello Bret and welcome to the forum!

Hi everyone,
I'm a UK trader based in London. I've been trading for a few years based on fundamentals, and I've had varying levels of success, but overall positive. I have SOME understanding of technical analysis, but want to explore this area some more. I am hoping to find an active thread primary focused on FTSE Technical trading, to hopefully learn some more and hopefully contribute along the way. Appreciate anyone who can point me to a relevant thread.
Cheers!
James

Hi everyone,
I'm a UK trader based in London. I've been trading for a few years based on fundamentals, and I've had varying levels of success, but overall positive. I have SOME understanding of technical analysis, but want to explore this area some more. I am hoping to find an active thread primary focused on FTSE Technical trading, to hopefully learn some more and hopefully contribute along the way. Appreciate anyone who can point me to a relevant thread.
Cheers!
James

Welcome James and good luck!

Hello Bret and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the reply, I have done a really good program called the "HVF theory"
it has show to be a really great way of trading, and showing good returns.

thanks for the comment and 100% agree with you.
There is no way I could be anywhere near where I am today without proper training.

Hi, I am glad to have found what appears to be a real chat room. Nice site Thanks. I love to trade and talk trade.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply, I have done a really good program called the "HVF theory"
it has show to be a really great way of trading, and showing good returns.

thanks for the comment and 100% agree with you.
There is no way I could be anywhere near where I am today without proper training.

Great stuff!

Getting Started: Excited to be here!

Hi to all,

I have never traded before, but I believe that with the proper education, trading can be a successful endeavor. I joined this forum as a tool to be equipped in my journey. I am truly excited to be here and look to be a consistently successful trader.

My goal for trading is to be consistently profitable. I am not interested in millions! Instead, I am interested in living a simple life while being able to take care of my necessities and where possible help others.

The challenge of trading makes it exciting for me. I am interested in taking the necessary time to be adequately equipped before eventually trading live.

I look forward to joining your family, and hopefully one day I can be of help to some new trader as well.

Thank you.

Hi to all,

I have never traded before, but I believe that with the proper education, trading can be a successful endeavor. I joined this forum as a tool to be equipped in my journey. I am truly excited to be here and look to be a consistently successful trader.

My goal for trading is to be consistently profitable. I am not interested in millions! Instead, I am interested in living a simple life while being able to take care of my necessities and where possible help others.

The challenge of trading makes it exciting for me. I am interested in taking the necessary time to be adequately equipped before eventually trading live.

I look forward to joining your family, and hopefully one day I can be of help to some new trader as well.

Thank you.

Hello, yes, this is indeed a great forum, so welcome aboard!

HI All,

My name is Victor, originally from South Africa but now living in London, UK.

I have never done any trading and stocks so am looking at learning as much as I can and then start dabbling a little.

Looking forward to interacting and contributing as much as I can.

Cheers for now

HI All,

My name is Victor, originally from South Africa but now living in London, UK.

I have never done any trading and stocks so am looking at learning as much as I can and then start dabbling a little.

Looking forward to interacting and contributing as much as I can.

Cheers for now

Welcome to the forum Victor!

Hello everyone, I am need here so please help me if I need anything. My name is David K. Sawyer from Brisbane Australia. I am Trader and rest you can check my profile.