Sticky Introduce Yourself

Good morning all,

I have been contemplating taking the plunge for several months now but have wanted to get some decent honest information before doing so. I have almost fallen for some of these scams that are doing the rounds especially with cryptos atm.

I'm looking forward to getting some honest information, advice and guidance from all on the forum.

Hey nolan. It's a jungle out there. I took a couple of courses back in 1986 to learn everything there was to learn trading the commodity markets. I learned the hard way about "Lock Limit" moves;- $2000 a day for 4 days in a live hog trade. I moved on to "Penny stocks." I learned all about "Pump & Dump" Penny Stock trading. Fortunate for me I suffered a brain injury in 2002 that took me out of the markets for for almost 10 years.

About 8 or so years ago I opened up a DEMO Trading Account; there are a couple of really good ones to try; I recommend "ThinkOrSwim"

I tried trading in the FX arena. It's ok if you have a lot of money to flush down the drain.

I'm back to Small Cap / Penny stocks now and have taken the time to learn the markets do the "Due Diligence" on a stock before placing a trade.

One last "Watch Out." Stay away from the "Penny Promoters" They invented the "Pump & Dump" game.

Again, get a good DEMO trading account and learn how orders are placed etc.

Good trading 2 ya :smart:

I am a full time forex and crypto trader from Devon in England.
Married with 3 kids.
I trade Crypto 24/5 and forex 24/7 at JAFX.
I like football, cricket and swimming and spending time with my kids.

Hey all, im beginner trader who managed to make 40% in a week on uninformed, what i know now is swingtrading cryptos, however that got me interested in investing. Alot of googling and reading, and i've discovered the gem that this forum seems to be.

Hey all, im beginner trader who managed to make 40% in a week on uninformed, what i know now is swingtrading cryptos, however that got me interested in investing. Alot of googling and reading, and i've discovered the gem that this forum seems to be.

Hello and welcome to the site, hopefully, you'll find some better ideas here...

Hello all, glad to be on the forum. I hope I can learn some tips on posters on here to improve my trading skills

I'm new to this forum and am excited to meet individuals who have a wealth of knowledge in terms of the capital markets, and who may be able to help me find my way around these forums.

I live in the United States, have limited experience in investing (although I have followed the equities, commodities and bond markets for 10 years now).

Thanks in advance everyone!

I'm new to this forum and am excited to meet individuals who have a wealth of knowledge in terms of the capital markets, and who may be able to help me find my way around these forums.

I live in the United States, have limited experience in investing (although I have followed the equities, commodities and bond markets for 10 years now).

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hello, I am new to T2W and to trading. I am looking forward to learning all I can through T2W and excited to get started in the market soon!

Hi everyone, my name is Qin Xian Sheng, from Shenzhen, China.
I wish I can get a lot out of here and make many friends here!

nobody really helps you for free on this forum
there are lots of scams
people post winning trades after the event.
i could say more but that is enough for now.

Good morning all,

I have been contemplating taking the plunge for several months now but have wanted to get some decent honest information before doing so. I have almost fallen for some of these scams that are doing the rounds especially with cryptos atm.

I'm looking forward to getting some honest information, advice and guidance from all on the forum.

there are lots of scams

WOW, this is harsh... Did someone ask you money for advice?

Hello All!

My name is Matt and I have been trading for over 3 years now. I started off learning to day trade without much success and then moved over to longer term trend trading. Immediately the concept of trend trading stood out to me as a style of trading the markets that suited my lifestyle and personality.

I write a blog to educate people on the advantages and methodology of trend trading with weekly portfolio updates. Please give it a read if it interests you!

https://thetrendtradingblog.com/

Just joined this forum. Hello everyone.

I specialize in trading the 30 Year T-Bonds(ZB).
Have been trading the Bonds non stop since 1985.
I have also developed a couple of ALGO trading systems.
I am always interested to meet others who trade the futures markets,
especially Interest Rate Futures.

I specialize in trading the 30 Year T-Bonds(ZB).
Have been trading the Bonds non stop since 1985.
I have also developed a couple of ALGO trading systems.
I am always interested to meet others who trade the futures markets,
especially Interest Rate Futures.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hi stephen2003,
That's not very fair and it's certainly not true. By way of example, look at the threads started by Nowler who joined last September - and the wealth of advice he's received - all for free.

there are lots of scams
In general - out there - yes there are. But here on T2W there are precious few. And the odd one that slips through the tight net of our Mod' team is quickly pounced upon and exposed by our experienced members.

Well, everyone needs their ego pampering from time to time. Besides, there's nothing wrong in doing this - especially if there's an educational element to it, i.e. the trader explains his/her rationale for the trade(s) taken.

Speak up - let's hear it - especially if you have suggestions as to how T2W can improve. We're all ears!
(y)
Tim.