Sticky Introduce Yourself

I've just joined trade2win. I'm hoping to get answers to questions I have about learning to trade.
I must admit I've spend money on a few people's courses and systems and it's all gone right over my head. I'm still none the wiser as to where to really start to get going.
Anyway, my name's Lee-Anne

Hello Lee-Anne, not surprising about the courses and the systems, those people don't know how to trade and that's why they are making money by selling the dream...

...anyway, welcome to the forum!

Hi All,
I have started trading as part of my 2018 goals. I would like to start by doing a course. Can anyone recommend a good program for learning to trade forex. I am also intrigued by crypto currency and wondered what people thought; better to stick with forex or get into crypto?

hi traders,
i am here reading quite a while now and want to get rid of the reminder to write my first post. haha. i am collecting information to make progress for myself and then hopefully i can contribute to this forum by making good posts to help traders as much as they helped me.
good trades

Last edited:
hi traders,
i am here reading quite a while now and want to get rid of the reminder to write my first post. haha. i am collecting information to make progress for myself and then hopefully i can contribute to this forum by making good posts to help traders as much as they helped me.
good trades

Wow and welcome! Hope we don't have to wait 13 years between posts :)

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hello out there, I am new to trading system .And joined this forum to understand the different aspects of trading. relatable suggestions accepted looking forward to gaining knowledge
#tia:clap:

Hey guys !

hello im new here also pretty new as a whole when it comes to trading. I have a huge interest in its possibilities and consider myself very determined and willing to learn. so yeah i have pretty much been reading books and taking in as many free online courses i can find out there for the last 8 months and have got to the point where i feel as though i need to converse with others and express my thoughts or just general help/guidance. i checked a few other forums and this seems to be the best so :smart:

hello im new here also pretty new as a whole when it comes to trading. I have a huge interest in its possibilities and consider myself very determined and willing to learn. so yeah i have pretty much been reading books and taking in as many free online courses i can find out there for the last 8 months and have got to the point where i feel as though i need to converse with others and express my thoughts or just general help/guidance. i checked a few other forums and this seems to be the best so :smart:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hi all. My name is Richard and I've been in the trading game for some time; about 1986. I got a flier from a guy named Ken Roberts and got hooked in price patterns and commodities; did pretty good too. Then in April 2002 I suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm; that shut e down for quite awhile; about 8 years.
Since that time I've been getting back up to speed and dropped commodities and moved into FX. Forex is ok for the rugged trader but not me. I've moved on to Small Cap / Penny stocks and I think I've found my niche. I'm a tech trader by nature and (IMO) I think the AROON and ADX/+/- D! are this side of unbeatable. Oh. A good stock screener is a must have too. Anyhow, hello again and good trading to all. RT

Hi all. My name is Richard and I've been in the trading game for some time; about 1986. I got a flier from a guy named Ken Roberts and got hooked in price patterns and commodities; did pretty good too. Then in April 2002 I suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm; that shut e down for quite awhile; about 8 years.
Since that time I've been getting back up to speed and dropped commodities and moved into FX. Forex is ok for the rugged trader but not me. I've moved on to Small Cap / Penny stocks and I think I've found my niche. I'm a tech trader by nature and (IMO) I think the AROON and ADX/+/- D! are this side of unbeatable. Oh. A good stock screener is a must have too. Anyhow, hello again and good trading to all. RT

Hello Richard , I am glad you are OK and welcome back to the game!

Hey everyone I just joined & introducing myself....

Hello Group,

Here's the quick version:

I started trading options about a year ago. I've been going through the learning curve like it seems most/many people do. Make it give it back - make it give it back etc. I've clearly been bitten by the bug though and really enjoying myself.

I'm looking to combine selling options combined with shorter term directional trades. I've messed with scalping equities a little and was blown away to actually make so much money so quickly. I was equally blown away to lose it so quickly and then some ha ha.

I've gotten a taste of what's possible. Looking to learn as much as I can and that's how I stumbled upon this forum. Now it's time to go looking around!

hi all
I've been steady trading for a couple of years taking the blows Along the way but Going the Distance.
Just thought I'd say hi!!
I hope to get some sound Advice which is what i've seen on this forum and some friends along the way.
Good luck to all for 2018

hi all
I've been steady trading for a couple of years taking the blows Along the way but Going the Distance.
Just thought I'd say hi!!
I hope to get some sound Advice which is what i've seen on this forum and some friends along the way.
Good luck to all for 2018

Welcome aboard(y)

Hi Wayne here... I have been trading in forex since 2004 always with FXCM until that

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

happened. I am happy to meet some traders, I have a great interest in the psychology of price charts.

Hello Group,

Here's the quick version:

I started trading options about a year ago. I've been going through the learning curve like it seems most/many people do. Make it give it back - make it give it back etc. I've clearly been bitten by the bug though and really enjoying myself.

I'm looking to combine selling options combined with shorter term directional trades. I've messed with scalping equities a little and was blown away to actually make so much money so quickly. I was equally blown away to lose it so quickly and then some ha ha.

I've gotten a taste of what's possible. Looking to learn as much as I can and that's how I stumbled upon this forum. Now it's time to go looking around!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Good morning all,

I have been contemplating taking the plunge for several months now but have wanted to get some decent honest information before doing so. I have almost fallen for some of these scams that are doing the rounds especially with cryptos atm.

I'm looking forward to getting some honest information, advice and guidance from all on the forum.