Sticky Introduce Yourself

New to posting. Have just upgraded to metastock 15 and am not finding it very user friendly. How have others found it?

Joined a while back, but just started posting. Primary interest these days is cryptocurrencies. I worked with Nick Szabo in the 1998-2005 period on our bitGold concept which eventually evolved with others work into what is now bitcoin. By the time the Satoshi paper came out, I was off into VR work. Full circle back in 2014 developing blockchain tech for Virtual Reality. I advise crypto companies on recruiting investors, developing their technology, and educate the lay public about blockchain technology. My own company is galacticsystems where we are working on things from petroleum trading blockchain, to our VR blockchain work, to even using blockchains to destroy fake news.

Hello, I am Cipp.
I trade forex for few months 10 years ago, didnt trade since then, but I am back trading.

Hello !

I registered for this forum just over 4 years ago as I started to have some interest in the markets but due to a lack of funds lost enthusiasm. Anyway I'm back now as I've managed to get rid of my debt (other than a small mortgage) and I've got good traction on increasing my savings. I'm not ready to trade just yet as I want to do this properly and start with a good level of funds. During that time I want to refresh what I've learnt and hopefully learn a lot more.

I registered for this forum just over 4 years ago as I started to have some interest in the markets but due to a lack of funds lost enthusiasm. Anyway I'm back now as I've managed to get rid of my debt (other than a small mortgage) and I've got good traction on increasing my savings. I'm not ready to trade just yet as I want to do this properly and start with a good level of funds. During that time I want to refresh what I've learnt and hopefully learn a lot more.

Hello and hopefully, this time it'll be much better for you...

I am manher desai long term investor in market from 1976

I prefer investing in quality management companies and more active in manufacturing area

Looking for Bitcoin opportunities

Hi all,

New here and looking for bitcoin / cryptocurrency opportunities. Would like to meet likeminded people.

Thanks

New trader

Hi everybody
i am peter i am new to trade2win forum today. i am new trader, i want you to help me, i am interested in financial market in general and forex in particular. Useful words. Thanks to everyone:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hi there.

An absolutely newbie here. I have never traded, but I have a will to learn the basics and to do some extra cash if possible. Where to start from? Any help is appreciated.
Cheers

Dimi

Hi there.

An absolutely newbie here. I have never traded, but I have a will to learn the basics and to do some extra cash if possible. Where to start from? Any help is appreciated.
Cheers

Dimi

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Absolutely New!

Hi,

I'm fresh off the boat. I guess I'll start at step one and move on from there, but any links, insight and info will be greatly appreciated! So glad I found this forum it looks like exactly what I need. Cheers!

Hi,

I'm fresh off the boat. I guess I'll start at step one and move on from there, but any links, insight and info will be greatly appreciated! So glad I found this forum it looks like exactly what I need. Cheers!

Howdy!

Hi my Name is Dr smart, I am a new member here, my interest is to make money online through crypto currency IQ option and any other easy to play modes. I don't know how to read the candle stick at all. Infact I like to play but sincerely I don't know anything about the trading at all. Can someone put me through pls

hi guys! My name is Alex and i am professional Forex Trader and MQL Soft Developer
my experience in trading about 5 years. only last 1 year i started to trade in profit) before that it was very crazy long way of experiments and codes / forwars tests... etc)
I hope to find there good friends and i willshare some ideas at this forum how i make money in my fx-orders

Have a good profits! :)

Hi all.

I'm new to the forum (though not to trading). Since I'm retired, I'd like to be an investor, but the vagaries of the markets seem to ensure that I'll always be a trader. I have a lot of experience with TA and some strong opinions on the subject. I hope to share some of what I've learned and to learn from the experience of others.

Merry Christmas.

Keith

Hello, I livve in Jamaica, am male with a family and trying to earn some money to supplement my income. I would like to invite members to come to Jamaica, and will not forgive you if you come here and do not contact me.