Sticky Introduce Yourself

Virgin trader

Hi ALl!

I am as yet not a trader. I have been watching/subscribing to various systems etc. Even opened a trade account with IG. But no trading history at all.

be good to chat to you as time goes by and get myself started...:eek:

hey ho till next time ;)

Hello
Am new to trading and I need guidance to day trading. Kindly put me through. I would like to the advantage of trading. Thanks

MTrading’s analytics

Hello Traders,

It’s our pleasure to be here at the trade2win board.

We're inclined to share our technical & fundamental reports soon to a separate thread "MTrading’s analytics".

In there we’ll share our Technical and fundamental reports that are prepared in-house.

Our technical reports cover the detailed analysis of various currency pairs traded on the world’s largest financial market while fundamental reports embrace various economic and geo-political factors that are likely to affect the Forex and CFDs markets at large. One could base his/her trades on such precise analysis.

Hope to have a healthy discussion over the forum.

Hi

I'm Kwasik. I started trading abt 2 yrs ago. Although the results have been modest, I hope to turn the corner soon. I just have to keep pushing. And I hope to get to know everybody.

Cheers!

Hi all!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i am not currently a trader, merely a man trying to gain enough knowledge in order to write a good strategy and then stick to it. I am on a journey of learning as much as i can at the moment with the help of making my first trade next year. :smart:

Hi dear, I am Carlos I have been dabbling for three year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned in google, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics

I used to day trade stocks up until my good buddy taught me about trading Futures which I find a lot easier to stay in the game with far bigger pay outs.
Onward and Upward!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i am not currently a trader, merely a man trying to gain enough knowledge in order to write a good strategy and then stick to it. I am on a journey of learning as much as i can at the moment with the help of making my first trade next year. :smart:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hi dear, I am Carlos I have been dabbling for three year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned in google, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics

Hello Carlos and welcome to the forum!

Hello to everyone,
I'm Zoran, a betting exchage trader with many years of experience in sports betting. This refers to a professional experience, on both sides, both as a player and as someone who worked for bookmakers.

Afternoon all.

I'm new here and new to trading.

Made my first trades today using my SIPP.

Hoping to learn alot.

I have been meaning to get involved for years but finally taken the plunge.

All the best.

Ash

Hello to everyone,
I'm Zoran, a betting exchage trader with many years of experience in sports betting. This refers to a professional experience, on both sides, both as a player and as someone who worked for bookmakers.

Welcome! You have come to the right place.

Hello everyone,

As you can see, I registered here about 10 years ago... but got lost immediately after it.

I started to write a long story first, until I found that it's getting TOO long.

In short: I started to trade about 10 years ago, as well as develop tools to organize and automate my trading. But I got distracted by a more profitable business in a marketing niche which solved all my financial problems at the end. I wasn't happy about this niche in general, but it wasn't an excuse to lose some serious money.

Now I'm free and it's just fun to research the market, looking for investment ideas, plus develop some internal tools along the way.

Honestly speaking, I don't want to become a trader. I'm more like a research guy, a marketing analyst and a software developer. I don't like to take big risks. I prefer safe ways to earn money like developing and selling software products. Or something like real estate/index funds/short-term bonds which enable me to sleep well :)

As for "investment ideas", I'm not looking for any offers. I prefer to do my analysis, because it's just fun.

I'm here to learn, get ideas and motivation.

I'm new to trading and finance in general, so I will mostly ask questions and listen carefully :)

Hello everyone,

As you can see, I registered here about 10 years ago... but got lost immediately after it.

I started to write a long story first, until I found that it's getting TOO long.

In short: I started to trade about 10 years ago, as well as develop tools to organize and automate my trading. But I got distracted by a more profitable business in a marketing niche which solved all my financial problems at the end. I wasn't happy about this niche in general, but it wasn't an excuse to lose some serious money.

Now I'm free and it's just fun to research the market, looking for investment ideas, plus develop some internal tools along the way.

Honestly speaking, I don't want to become a trader. I'm more like a research guy, a marketing analyst and a software developer. I don't like to take big risks. I prefer safe ways to earn money like developing and selling software products. Or something like real estate/index funds/short-term bonds which enable me to sleep well :)

As for "investment ideas", I'm not looking for any offers. I prefer to do my analysis, because it's just fun.

I'm here to learn, get ideas and motivation.

I'm new to trading and finance in general, so I will mostly ask questions and listen carefully :)

Hello Max and welcome to the forum... hope you find it here...

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for such a great platform to discuss and share ideas.

I am a novice trader. Looking into the market since a year.

Hope to learn a lot and avoid those silly little mistakes that I make.

Cheers Again!

Kunal V Patil

Hi all:

New to T2W. Excited to learn from this community. Very excited that T2W provides this platform to help us grow as traders.

Currently trying to develop my FX Swing strategy.

Cheers!

Hey everyone.

So after a year of creeping around on here, and year of wanting to learn how to trade. I decide to pull the trigger and join the group. Hoping to learn a lot and avoid the rookie mistakes.

Thanks. :)

Hey everyone.

So after a year of creeping around on here, and year of wanting to learn how to trade. I decide to pull the trigger and join the group. Hoping to learn a lot and avoid the rookie mistakes.

Thanks. :)

Hello and welcome mate!