Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello

Hi all, I'm green as grass on trading but looking for education and insight on how to get started. This seems like the right place to be. I live in OZ And I'm interested in trading the US market of a night. I haven't got my trading computer yet but am in the process.. I thought i would get some education first.
Very happy to be here and thanks for having me. :)

Hi everyone. I am Julia and my forex passion is latency arbitrage. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the subject and am ready to share my findings and ideas with anyone interested. Personally, I have employed latency arbitrage robots to meet my target which is to make $1000 a day on forex. It’s taken my almost two years to reach this level and learn about arbitrage trading. Anyone who shares my passion, welcome to the discussion of this topic: Most profitable software for Latency Arbitrage Trading.

I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.
Here I would like to share my ideas on trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.
My special interest - testing different forex software products

I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.
Here I would like to share my ideas on trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.
My special interest - testing different forex software products

Welcome on board! Lots of great people here to interact with and learn from. Looking forward to your strategies!

New guy here

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself and I'll keep it short.

I used to trade full time but recently due to work at a startup (related to the industry - not a broker) I have had to severely limit my trading time to 1-2 hours once per week just to set up trades.

I used to trade only short term and now I find myself putting in trades for the week so that is very different for me.

Am I an expert? No. But after losing a fair amount in the beginning, I managed to learn enough to do it full time. Did I become rich from trading? Unfortunately not :)

I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Hello everyone,

I joined because I wanted to be apart of a trading community. I had my fair share of swing trading gold etfs during the early part of 2016. Being in college full-time and focusing on my internships affected my time to do proper research and commit fully to trading. So I ended up taking a break from it. I hope to learn, share my opinions, and receive feedback from everyone! My goal is to become a better trader and make $$$ :D ! I would like to meet everyone so please don't hesitate to reach out to me! Best of luck to all :clap: !

"I have never been involved with the financial world in my life until I discovered the gamble side of myself. A friend introduced me to a guy who was a forex fan and I got carried away with the idea of making easy money. I have always thought of myself as a clever guy who made good money in the restaurant business. I do have a vision for restaurants, whatever I have built worked and has been always successful. So, I thought, well, forex is just another adventure and so I jumped in.

Well, all of that was 10 years ago and here I am – an experienced forex trader who would love to share one of the greatest adventures of his life.
My special interest - social forex networks. That's why I'm here."

from doug in australia

Hi I am from Australia and interested in sports trading but it isn't easy here as you can't do it online. You have to ring up. So sticking mainly to matched betting but hoping to revisit trading in the future and I am sure this forum will be a great help. Thanks Doug

Welcome on board! Lots of great people here to interact with and learn from. Looking forward to your strategies!
Hi! Thanks!!
I do not have my own strategy. I copy trades from another traders. I search for them on different social trading websites and subscribe if it is available or contact strategy owner to make deal. usually I keep 3-4 strategies in portfolio to reduce risk.

Hey!

My name is Yegor, I'm a beginner on Forex market, trying everything new.

Im really happy to be on Trade2Win to know more and share my experience.

Hi there!

I am from Russia, my name is Maksim, I have a lot of experience on Forex. I worked in retail forex companies, made good trading, create mane EAs and indicators. I Managed funds and now we with my friend make software for sale on MQL Market. I want to promote our products here and share with my expereince in trading with you. You can ask any questions to me about Forex here, I want to be useful for this community. I will happy for your comments and feedback and I want to know what global traders needed. Be in touch, people! Have a great day and big profit!

Hi friends. I was started my trading with small investments and made some profits. But now i am here to follow the tips declared by various members here and make a good profit with the large investment in share trading. :)

Hi everyone. =)
I have been trading since I was 16. (You can imagine that didn't start off so well haha). But I'm going strong now with 8+ years of trading experience (consistently profitable for 2 years now). Launched my own education site and now just want to learn from aspiring Forex traders more and share my knowledge.

Hello.. New to T2W

Hi Chaps

Stumbled across this forum today so though I would take a look.

I've been investing in the UK stock market for about 8 years now, I'm based in the UK so mainly in a Sipp and Isa and a company pension invested in funds.

I invest with my own strategy that would best be described as a mix Robbie Burns (Naked Trader) and Phil Town. So looking at the fundamentals predominantly.

I Have attached my personal stock screening checkilist to this post

This has served me pretty well so far, my performance is as follows:

Isa up £8,000 on investments sold, currently in 50% cash and up £500 with current holdings.
Sipp up £3,599 on investments sold, currently 25% in cash and up £13,100 with current holdings.
The Company pension just plods away.

In total I have approx £112, 000 30% of which is in cash ready to be deployed.

I started with approximately £50k and recently been socking away £1200pm spread across the three accounts.

I've now started to look at participating in some shorter term trades on low cost low float penny stocks with a small amount (10% of overall funds) to try to boost the returns quicker.

So there you have it.. Not sure how successful in comparison I have been but at least I've been winning...

Would very much like to hear your comments and advice..:D

Adam

Attachments

• Stock checklist.xlsx
    14.3 KB · Views: 110
Time

:clap: Well I've taken the plunge to join this forum, as I want to learn more about trading the smart way! If there is one :) there is isn't there?

I've heard someone say Vince is the real deal. Well I don't know enough to know that, but I want to learn how to make some real deals and get some time freedom by increasing my trading success.

I am a very knew trader really. A dabbler some would say, but want to learn more.

Success to you all.

Marc

Hey guys i'm a new trader few weeks of learning paper trading and looking to chat and trade ideas, any tips/advice you can give would be great, thanks in advance

Hi Everyone,

My name is James and I've been trading Forex for approximately 4 years. I pretty much broke even going alone!! But Earlier this year I was given the opportunity to follow the trades of a Pro Floor trader. It really opened my eyes to just how differently a pro trader (FCA Licensed) trades compared to retail traders like myself. I was massively over trading and effectively had really poor risk/money management.

I chased the market and looked at every set up as a possibility to trade. But I learned that is exactly what the market makers, Bank and Pro traders want/need retail traders to do!! We provide the liquidity for them to make their moves!

So I am going to try and be an education source about the way that I now trade, yes it might be that I follow a mentor or pro trader. But there is no shame in that. In fact in my experience I would all beginners or retail traders about trading in the way that the Forex Market infrastructure is designed for you to do.

So once I am able to post set ups that I have taken and some of the analysis as to why people can come along and maybe learn some important lessons that previously cost me hard earned money!!

Nice to meet everyone, lets trade successfully not in the 90% club!!

Best regards

James Merrick

Consider finding a Mentor?

:clap: Well I've taken the plunge to join this forum, as I want to learn more about trading the smart way! If there is one :) there is isn't there?

I've heard someone say Vince is the real deal. Well I don't know enough to know that, but I want to learn how to make some real deals and get some time freedom by increasing my trading success.

I am a very knew trader really. A dabbler some would say, but want to learn more.

Success to you all.

Marc

Hi Marc,

We were all new once and it's good that you have asked questions before you started!! Have you demo'd trading or looked at a particular style that would suit your lifestyle? My advice is find a good mentor with a proven track record. That really changed my success in trading.

Best of luck

James