Sticky Introduce Yourself

Introduction

Hi, I am Ran Williams and I am a newbie here. I wanted to learn more about day trading and at the same time share my little knowledge as much I could. I am not an expert in day trading and hence would need a lot of insights about it. I am here as I wanted to learn more from the experts and so I can have a community to share my day trading experience. :D:)

Hello! I am new here, and to trading too. I want to learn more about it and become successful. Hope that you will help me ;)

Hi, I am Ran Williams and I am a newbie here. I wanted to learn more about day trading and at the same time share my little knowledge as much I could. I am not an expert in day trading and hence would need a lot of insights about it. I am here as I wanted to learn more from the experts and so I can have a community to share my day trading experience. :D:)

Have you started a trading journal already?

Hello

Hello T2W,

I am Rudra and im a newbie starting out in the world of trading.
I heard about this site from my colleagues and am keen to learn and share knowledge with you all.

I have tried my hand at most things such as indices, commodities and forex. however with only modest success. I would like to know how to proceed as eventually one day my aim is to be a full time trader.

Cheers
Rudra

Hello all

I started trading actively with modest amounts in December 2015 to dip my toes in the water, so to speak. I had been reading up on as much as I could for months leading up to my initial trades of £200 each, and decided that I wanted to complete a buy and sell with a sum of money I was willing to lose in the worst case scenario. I broke my duck and began investing larger amounts, have had a few modest profits and made a few losses.

I am interested to continue developing my knowledge and understanding through talking to others in a similar position to me and also by learning from those with more experience and wisdom than myself.

New to tw2 & trading

Hi Guys, !! My name is JP - Dieselpro username. I joined based on a friends good words. My trading history is quite limited.

1. 6 LESSONS FROM A TRADER ON KIJIJI
2. TWO TRADES - GLUU - STILL IN / WYY - SOLD IMMEDIATELY (TRIED TO PREDICT EARNINGS - VERY DUMB CALL)

I have a account with Questrade and I do my viewing on TC2000

I am currently all over the place and have no focus. Reasons I am not sure what to focus on and two I am not sure what works so trying a little bit of everything so far.

- I focus on Tech stocks & some healthcare.

MY GOAL - I am currently hoping to get guidance in what indicators are best for me and a daily trading strategy. BUY & SELL SIGNALS . I understand that there is no 100% formula out there. I am not crazy :)

I am currently full time employed yet i have some/lots of freetime during trading hours to watch the market. Not enough time for day trading but certainly for trend trading or 1-2 day holds.

I watch the 1 day chart and starting to look into 45 min charts as well.

Look forward to making progress in my trading future.

Gbp/jpy

Guys and galls!!! I trade primarily on GBP/JPY and would love some input on your strategies as I have suffered some losses as the result of the weakness of the pound.

Guys and galls!!! I trade primarily on GBP/JPY and would love some input on your strategies as I have suffered some losses as the result of the weakness of the pound.

Use S&R levels and use indicators. How to use them? Read manuals in the Internet.

I was/am an Amazon FBA seller in books and I consider it a commodities trading market. I use software to find books that have a good spread between 3rd party books and Amazon prime books. I buy the books from 3rd parties and then sell them Amazon prime, getting at least 80%-150% returns on $10 books that sell within a year. Buying hundred of books a month provides nice side income.

Does anybody else here sell books on Amazon like its commodities trading? The returns are great but its hard to scale up - you have to physically handle the books unless you use a FBA prep company to ship them to Amazon's warehouse.

Is there a similar commodity to books that I could trade in?

Looking Under the Hood

I'm new'ish to trading, been about a year of reading the odd article or two and taking some great and other very stupid trades, and 6 months of actively trading a smaller account until I'm confident enough in my system to fund it up a bit. I work in analytics and engineering, write some code and have been studying the non-conventional analysis on global politics and economics for a long time. Looking to up my TA game a lot as I'm fairly green and basic, looking for bread crumbs to a better understanding of market behavior to get more from times like right now when fundamentals don't seem to really hold a lot of weight.

Also just interested in decently thought provoking conversation as it seems to be out of flavor and difficult to find.

Hello, my name is Daniel, I am from Belgium and I am here especially for your forum because it looks to be very dynamic ;),

Thanks for all.

First to take my warm wishes. This is a great day for me by find this site simply. Hope my journey will be perfectly matched for all.

I'm the new guy on the block

I have two hobbies... One is being retired, and I want to thank all the people out there that are working. Two, I am in the process of switching from Powered Paragliding to Powered Parachuting. I live on the outskirts of Cincinnati. I'm hoping on this site I can learn how to gain profit. I already have losing down to a science. If anyone on this website has too much money and wants to decrease their amount, then contact me. I have a proven method for failure.

Thanks

Thank you

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

Hi i'm vella pips i'm really glad to be here as i look forward to meet great traders both begginers and experienced thank you

stubbled over this subject of trading, it has me gripped and i cant stop reading and watching videos. i totally understand the facts about this is not gambling and its not easy money. i just cant get my head around support and resistance ranges. any advice on where i can read more info or watch an amazing video about this subject. i do understand the facts about it i just cant plot a range on a candle graph. am i just being stupid or is this a hard subject to master. thanks