Sticky Introduce Yourself

Original post Bebbok
I'm being told everyday to introduce myself so here I am,name Keith Bebbington and I live in a seaside community of approx 40000 residents namely Safety Bay which is situated approx 40 ks south of Perth in Western Australia.I am interested in tradings CFD's and I'm in the midst of writing up my trading plan so as you can see I'm right at the beginning.Will keep you posted with my progress Keith

Mr.

I am PKB.
a new person to join fellow believers of this special blog.
From West Africa, precisely Ghana.

Evening,
I have been day trading US markets (on and off) for past 2 years and also started looking at swing trading strategies as of late. I would be interested in meeting up with anyone trading similar.
Based in Farnham, Surrey.
Thanks

Dorothy,can't help in that field and not very sure of myself in any field at he moment,best of luck anyway Keith

Trading

I'm a full time day/swing trader always looking to learn and get better. What I find helps is to "counter the norm". I've learned not to acquire a dollar goal (daily/weekly/monthly), although many use this income strategy it's not a wise one.

Take what the market gives you, not what you want the market to give you. The danger is losing your focus and forces many traders to "chase" the market when there goal is not achieved.
Good Luck

Hello, I'm newbie in here.... i'll hard learn about forex from 4 years ago.... and i'm still newbie... :) I hope get more knowledge about forex in here :)

hi back

Are you still testing or have you open a live acc. if so maybe you and any one guide me in a direction 2 a honest BO broker, any 1?? Good day 2 you all..

I just found this forum, I am here to check the place and hopefully trade insights about strategies. My Main interest is scalping forex. I don't yet have a forex live account I do have demo on fxcm to test strategies. so basicly I have limited practical experience. I got alot of book knowledge and experience with demo account.

Hello Sharky & Forum

ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsnwgbsb2w.gif

My name is Max and I am fascinated with the stock exchange. I am a big fan of savings. That means no matter how fascinated I am about trading, I only ever trade when I'm likely to profit by it. What about you?

I like money. I believe money brings happiness ;) and I'm here to learn more about Forex trading.​

hello

Hello

I registered to this BB because I found are some threads about Bob Volman strategies and I am trying to learn on this basis (FPAS book, BV setups on dropbox).

I am not a full time trader, and am not profitable but I would like to be both.

I am developing my own trading platform on Mac using the OANDA REST API (software is my primary skill). I have a very usable version at this moment and now I also have time to trade most of every day. My aim with regard to my platform is to have more semi-automated tools then fully automated tools to trade with. But step 1 is learn how to be profitable manually.

For many years, I have backtested a lot of fully automated trading systems I designed without success, mostly because (I believe) all my systems were too complex and overfitted to backtest data. I did not solve this overfit problem (I think you can turn any crap to a pseudo-profitable system on backtest data but tuning parameters to curve fit the data).

Cheers

New to TRADING, how do I find momentum stocks

Hi all, I hope your all well, I'm new to trading, I have been self educating for a while but haven't taken much of an intensive approach as I'm currently on work experience and work 9-5, I'm actually a student at this moment in time.So Looking to develop a skill set in day trading/ momentum trading so that when I feel more confident and have more time will be able to take trading further.

Where I'm at at the moment is seeking how I find stocks i.e. perhaps 'stock screeners' but I haven't found any that stand out for trading in the UK & EU markets ???

any comment would be much appreciated

New and Ready to Learn!

Hi Everyone,

I am completely new to the world of investing and stocks. Just opened an account several days ago.

I'm currently I'm a student pursuing my BS in Computer Science and interning at a software company.

I look forward to all the knowledge I can learn and hopefully use it to accomplish all my financial goals.

I want to support my loved ones and continue to make a difference to those who are important to me. That is my main goal. :clap: :D

Good luck to all of you and thank you for the welcome!

Hi
I heard about this site from a forex instructor.
I have learned how to be a consistently profitable forex trader.
I am looking forward to trading for others until i get enough capital to trade for myself full time.
I also plan to set up a website to teach new traders how to avoid the major pitfalls of novice trading and to de-mystify currency trading.