Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, This is Raza Hyder Senior Forex Trader,
I am Intraday Trader i never suggest my clients to keep your trade to the next day.
usually i give signals to my client for 10 Trades a day.
Soon i am creating a whatsapp group where i would like to share my signal to our members more quickly then any other media.
Thanks,
Raza Hyder
+92-333-261-2370

Hi
I'm not only a new member in this forum, but I'm just trading for 3 months so I have so much to learn from all of you

Merru Christmas and happy new year/

Hi everyone !

I am 25 and new to the community. I have been practicing trading for 1 year now. I am mainly focusing on stocks. My day job does not allow me to be efficient on intraday but I still try to be dynamic : I try to profit from technical rebound.
I also develop algorithms to assist me in my trading.

I am sure I will learn a lot of interesting stuff here !

Hi - in my early forties, went the extreme early retirement route and live on dividends. As I am on the extreme end of ERE, I could always do with some extra cash! As I do spend much of my day reading business news thought I would give CFD's a go, I like the idea of being able to short. Had a demo account for a week but for realisim sake have started a real account - 1 week ago. Will be starting 1 month internet course in Jan, but decided to get a jump on the material. I find the whole topic as well as the actual trading facinating and exhillerating and plan to emerse myself in the subjet for the whole of 2016. As yet, no edge, no set up and no clue - but am sure that will come.

This website really is fantastic kudo's on the time and effort many have put into it - obviously some extremly knowledable guys as well as being generous with that knowledge. In a few years I hope that I will be able to offer, if not advice, then a resonably informed opinion. So I do not expect much of a post account for a while!

G'day folks, Just joined T4W, looks a good site. No experience at all - complete beginner. Will be asking a couple of questions on the 'trading questions' thread soon.
Hi, purple_turtle, I may have to do CFD's too as I am not in UK. Need to find out the trading differences rather than what they are. Glad to read you have some insight & consider this a good site for the acquisition of knowledge.

Hi Brex. Well, I made 10% the first week. Goes without say carry on and therefore can expect 52 weeks of compounded interest at 10% a week. I worry that I might eventually break the NYSE. I decided that I would rather have the market carry all these losses, as I feel a spread betting companies could not bear these losses, And suing them for the money would be a drag.

That, and of course, it not being available over here :)

This site has already answered quite a few of my newbie questions - specially on the getting started stickies - when I've finished, I plan on starting from the beginning again and take notes this time. You planning on the equities or forex route?

Ref Yr Comment

Hi Brex. Well, I made 10% the first week. Goes without say carry on and therefore can expect 52 weeks of compounded interest at 10% a week. I worry that I might eventually break the NYSE. I decided that I would rather have the market carry all these losses, as I feel a spread betting companies could not bear these losses, And suing them for the money would be a drag.

That, and of course, it not being available over here :)

This site has already answered quite a few of my newbie questions - specially on the getting started stickies - when I've finished, I plan on starting from the beginning again and take notes this time. You planning on the equities or forex route?

Tks for yr quick reply. I guess "here :)" might be S Africa judging by the flag on yr side bar, or was when you joined, so no legal spread betting for you either.

Do you sense any difference/disadvantages using CFDs as opposed to spread betting? I'm thinking of possible exposure to losses & they seem to need a bigger bet per pip - (yes/no?)

Should I return to UK, get an address, confirm it when SpreadBetCo phone, come back 'ome, start. Sounds a bit drastic - & in January?

Advice [from anyone at this early learning stage] please. Guess s/have posted on another thread, 'First Steps'??

regards, B.

Last edited:
Tks for yr quick reply. I guess "here :)" might be S Africa judging by the flag on yr side bar, or was when you joined, so no legal spread betting for you either.

Do you sense any difference/disadvantages using CFDs as opposed to spread betting? I'm thinking of possible exposure to losses & they seem to need a bigger bet per pip - (yes/no?)

Should I return to UK, get an address, confirm it when SpreadBetCo phone, come back 'ome, start. Sounds a bit drastic - & in January?

Advice [from anyone at this early learning stage] please.

regards, B.

as it was not an option, haven't looked into at all, but understand the main differences, Have you read through this thread? http://www.trade2win.com/boards/new-trade2win/57898-what-pros-cons-spreadbetting-versus-cfds.html

Personally, I am starting very small, the guys I am using actually have no minimum and commission is on a straight percentage - so I am able to just stick my toe in the water. If there was a minimum, I would stick with the demo for a lot longer. Following the cricket? Just about to kick of.

Hi all,

Wishing everyone here a successful and blessed Year 2016.

Nice to be here and hope to meet new friends from all over the world. Let's get connected, share with one another what's working well and making good money online.

Im a school teacher, just started my journey into forex world.

Hello all! I am Natalie, 31 years old from the states. I mostly like day trading, i have been day trading for a while now, and stumbled upon this website browsing for reviews.
I am pretty sure i will find here tons of useful trading information and especially which platforms/websites/brokers i need to stay away from.

Hey guys, bit of a newbie. Like most people entering into this vortex of unpredictability, I am currently devouring information like a starved hyena. Great to be part of a community now. I'm off to post some questions I guess.:LOL:

Let's make money

Been trading forex for a living for 7yrs now. I also train & manage funds for investors. I have worked with 3 brokerages and currently in one at the moment. I help you to make money via my training, signals & fund management.

Hello! I am Mark, 33 years old, live in Boston. I am a software engineer and an online trader, i have been trading online for 3 years now.

Hello trade2win community,

I'm an Australian Software Engineer currently working on an automated trading system looking for US traders who are interested in testing new software.

I have been trading since I was young but have only recently started taking it seriously and as a developer I'm looking at finding better ways to trade.

Best of luck to everyone in the community!

Hello.

I am Tracy, 35 years old. I am trading online for about 5 years, always looking to learn more. I like to make high risk investments, i keep my balance by limiting my high risk investments to 30-35% from my total monthly investments.
My first time on this website!