Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi newbie here ,
Trading from uk for 3mont on paper trading for the moment.
Hope to develop my knowledge here

Hello to All New and Pro Members

Hello All:

I just found this website and found it far more informative with a large group of traders, investors and professional trader mentors and find myself very elated and comfortable to learn new things about stock options trading methods, strategies and risk management to build a small account into a sizable fortune in the future. I have 5-10 years of options trading experience, but still find myself struggling to increase my profits. I think the most important trait of a successful options trading person is "patience" which unfortunately I lack at the present.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you members in the coming days.

Best wishes to all fellow traders and mentors!!!!

Hi,
Im a young(14) year old investor currently taking in as much as I can, and trying to find good stocks, and learn the market more. I bought my first stock at age 14, APPL, at 53.21 a share, bought 1 and just sold it at 118, 120%, or 40% a year,(wish I could make moves just as good as that all the time :p) and now make imaginary stock accounts to practice trading, and have a small account where I manage a small amount of money, and after more knowledge and practice, will get into my real account.

Introducing Myself

Hi Everyone,

I am Nathan and I am quite new to this site and never traded in stock but quite interested to do so.

I came across this site which give valuable information and plenty of pro's.

I was wondering is someone can recommend a software for trading that is free or not that costly which a beginner should buy try out with fake money before trading life. Any advise would be appreciated.

Also any platform that you would recommend as a beginer?

Thanks
Nathan

Hi Everyone,

I am Nathan and I am quite new to this site and never traded in stock but quite interested to do so.

I was wondering is someone can recommend a software for trading that is free or not that costly which a beginner should buy try out with fake money before trading life. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks
Nathan
ig index have a decent demo

Hey everyone, I'm new to trading. Very interested in options and futures. More interested in trading for income purposes than super long term wealth building.

Hi,

Been trading and investing for over 10 years now in equities, indices, futures, and FX. Currently write investment articles for another site and producing my own newsletters at http://market-guru.co.uk/.

Hope to make some good contributions and connections at T2W.

Hello trade2win community

I am a part of Trading-Studio.com
We are specialized to develop tools for the Metatrader.

Nice to be here.

Best trader greetings

Gold Jinyu recommend to you

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Nathan

Spot gold trade is very easy to operate and you can make a big fortune in a few minutes. I recommend Gold Jinyu to you. It is a good platform with low spread fee. http://www.hj9999.com/

Hi

Hi Guys,

My name's Kevin and I'm new to T2W and trading. Not sure where to start with trading, been doing some reading on options and would really like to trade for a living.
Any help, suggestions, recommendations for a newbie looking to day trade. Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

Been running the signal service for quite some time. Plus my team do forex and binary options fund management for a different type of investors. Provide free setups and trading tips for novice traders!

Forex

I am just beginning and heard that forex (foreign money exchange) was the easiest and best to begin with. My question is, is that a true statement and if so what kind of profit yield can I expect. Also is there a suggested stop loss amount or is that mainly up to me and how much I put it?

Thanks,
-Brandon

[/QUOTE=Bfraiz33;2491526]I am just beginning and heard that forex (foreign money exchange) was the easiest and best to begin with. My question is, is that a true statement and if so what kind of profit yield can I expect. Also is there a suggested stop loss amount or is that mainly up to me and how much I put it?[/QUOTE]

Hi Brandon,
Welcome to T2W.

Check out the links in the welcome e-mail you were sent when you registered.

The short answer is no - that statement is not correct. There is no such thing as a market that's easy to trade. If such a thing existed, then everyone would trade it! The only thing that is easy about Forex is to lose more of your money and a lot faster than you might in some other markets - on account of the massive leverage provided by some brokers.

Conduct your own due diligence and verify everything you read - no matter how trustworthy and reputable the original source is. And yeas, that includes this post! ;-)

Enjoy your journey.
Tim.

Hi,

I'm returning to trading after a two year break. Main previous technique was based on negative correlation of EUR/USD and USD/CHF. Due to recent floor drop looking for a new technique and method.

Mornin all and Hello

Hi everyone just a quick Intro look forward to my time here as had enough of lurking lol

Been Investing and Trading for 20 years on and off mixed with a Career in Finance .
Had a run from 1998 to 2008 msotly spreadbetting Shares and Indices and was Net profitable most weeks and was a nice Secondary income and a lot of fun apart from the likes of Positions like Marconi ( yeah remember that one ) and a few others where NO stop loss and good 'ole Psychology attached to NOT cutting the first few Loss 'bumps' dented my accounts to the tune of a Few K each position lol

Really enjoyed trading the Dow , FTSE , Dax and S & P in amounts from £5 to £50 with a ratio of 60 to 70% winners mostly .

In a nutshell took a break away from all kinds of Short term Spreads and Futures from 2008 to 2014 building up a Business as I left the City and sent the Mrs back to work so I could stay home and pretend I was working for Myself hahaha

Being an Online business I get a lot of Screen time so back in Oct 2014 took the plunge again and opened an account with City Index starting on the Dax and Dow at anything from £1 to £5 a point . Net net i'm on the win side so can't complain and am now trading with IG for myslef and have a joint pot with a mate at ETX .

Progressed to Tenners now on most positions but must admit even with the Mojo seemingly back and Hard Stops on all positions the Psychology is as hard as ever especially seeing trades dip into the Red from the off and even worse watching decent profits start to evaporate on pullbacks lol

Still i'm enjoying it and with the Main business doing well and being able to delegate most tasks to others I am in front of the Screens at anything approaching 4 to 5 hours with 2 to 3 evenings on the 7 - 9 pm US watch .

Really been having fun with WTI ( crude ) and my partner is looking to dump a very large sum in a Futures account soon and thats exciting . Gonna have to temper the enthusiasm with the Crude Futures though as Ive sat through the Order Book on a demo and traded for mixed success ( mostly wins ) but boy is that bugger Volatile lol . Mostly that will be Dax and S & P Futures though .

Guess I better stop prattling on wish you all a good day and look forward to 'meeting' most of you