Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone

I'm Speculator70 retired executive chef and full time trader/educator. I've been trading 10 years and I'm the founder of tradesabouttohappen.com. I would like to release a daily analysis video based on the Crude Oil Futures market. The analysis will be based on Market Profile and Areas of Interest. Hope it helps!

Analysis T2W Thread

Last edited:
I'm Speculator70 retired executive chef and full time trader/educator. I've been trading 10 years and I'm the founder of tradesabouttohappen.com. I would like to release a daily analysis video based on the Crude Oil Futures market. The analysis will be based on Market Profile and Areas of Interest. Hope it helps!

Hopefully

Hello from Spain

hello, I am celtico, from spain.

I am here to learn and have better information

sorry for English is not very good,

saludos

Join the Forex Pro FREE Webinar

Dear Fellow Trader,

The best way to become a professional forex trader is to have advance knowledge of Forex trading. There are lots of FREE Forex educational materials around, but I will personal recommend you begin your journey of becoming a Pro trader by Attending FREE Forex Webinar where the big forex dogs reveal their secrets daily.

Join the winning team..

Hi fellow traders,

First and foremost, it is great to be part of a thriving community all striving towards the same goal. Which is successfully trading the financial markets. I hope that by joining this forum, I can improve as a trader and most importantly develop my fundamental and technical analysis. My primary trading interests are indices, in particular: FTSE 100, The Dax and the S&P 500.

I have been using a demo account provided for by CMC markets and I'm due to go live this week with an initial starting capital of £100.

I have a little trading experience in that I have completed a Trainee Trader program at the London Trading Exchange/Emann Charts (proprietary trading firm). I have also attended Forex seminars held by alpha markets and other Forex education providers. In addition, I have also completed online trading courses provided for by the academy of financial trading and Savi Trading.

I intend to pursue a career within the Investment Banking industry before moving into the Hedge fund industry. In terms of my exposure to Investment Banking, I have done pre-internships at HSBC and J.P.Morgan.

I hope that we can all enjoy success in trading, and I am glad to be part of a great network.

You can follow me on twitter: @tinashetrades. I look forward to building working relationships with fellow traders so please feel free to contact me any-time.

Thanks!

Hello, everyone! I am Victoria, I have been trading for a few years now and I decided to join your community! I'm pleased to meet you!

Hello! I'm tvist, very new to trading!

I know literally nothing right now, and am embarking on the long journey that awaits me in stock trading. Hopefully I can get some great tips from this website.

See ya'll around :)

Hi, I've received an invitation to become a trader at Maverick Trading. Is anyone here familiar with Maverick? Do you have any input/opinions/insights about it? There is a hefty upfront training fee plus desk fees and risk capital so I really need to investigate it thoroughly before taking action. Any input or advice would be much appreciated!!

Hi everyone, I've been trading since 2006, I've done sotcks and futures, and since 2011 I do intraday trading, I have a small team where we develop our own tools.
I'm very open to share ideas, I don't know if I write my email here, if anyone knows let me know please let me know.

Hi All,

I would like to thank you for your time and consideration to read this message. I would quickly introduce myself. I am Jag, living in Bangalore, India. I am a commerce graduate. I've 9+ years experience in bookkeeping, accounting and taxation.

I am familiar with stock trading accounting including recording security purchase/sale, tracking wash sale, shorts sale,realized gain(loss), unrealized gain(loss),dividend, stock dividend (Exp: Quickbooks).If you are interested in our bookkeeping services, please don’t hesitate to write an email to [email protected] for your queries and suggestions. I will reply as earliest as possible

Thanks,
Jag

Hi all - I'm new to this forum. Been trading for ~3 years without much success, but determined to learn as much as I can before delving into it again, hence have currently stopped live account trading and doing more academic work :) , plus point being I've stopped losing money :))

hello, i'm trading for 9 years. I have a good record for futures market (using models), stock (using value investing), cryptocurrency (buy and hold), poker-bot, staking (invest in poker player), poker player.
I'm here becouse i want to find some contact and move from Poland to Australia :)