Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone. I am Allan in Owings Mills, MD USA and have been trading for years, subscribing to a number of Stansberryresearch.com newsletters. I have been emailed a ton of investment trading offers and just joined this forum today to see if anyone has had a positive experience with any of these offers. I have sent a number of them back. I am now in the trial period for Rob Roy's Option Axiom.
Has anyone been successful with his strategy?

Thanks.

I also just received an offer from Guy Cohen for his Turnaround Trader. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks.

Hello my name is Avtar I want to get into investment banking and trading at a professional level. I am a software engineer and entrepreneur as I have started and sold software based businesses. Can someone help me as I really enjoy trading been doing this for a few months. If someone can explain to me about cf30 and CISM exams to take etc that would really help. Thanks in advance Avtar

Hi guys, I am using technical analysis assisting my trading for awhile. Wish I can get interesting ideas from this community.

I am living in Uk, are there any brokers based in Uk that allow to buy shares/short shares from Otcbb, Pink sheets from the US market apart from offshore SureTrader (based in Bahamas)???
. Happy Trading

Hi everyone - brand new to this site/trading! Looking forward to chatting with some of you and hopefully (one day) sharing any knowledge I've acquired!

Hi,I am an American equity trader in China.I have traded the equity more than 5 years.The monthly income is at least 15 thousand dollars(our commission is 0.9 dollar per share).I caught a chance of QCOR to gain 33 thousand dollars in March 3, 2014,I can show you the report if possible.I am in a company with more than 100 colleagues,three other colleagues with me are seeking a chance to trade in USA.Our monthly income are more than 70 thousand dollars in total,the number of shares are more than 8 million,we can show you the report if possible.
We know what we gain is so insignificant,so,we need the more competitive company,if you are interested in us,please let me know,my email is [email protected], I am Leu,thanks.

New to Trading

Hi guys and girls :)

Tudor here and I am giving trading another go.
I gave a go about 10 years ago with no success .
I will try Price Action Strategy with 2% /trade max loss.
What do you think ?

Happy Trading!:clap:

Hey, just introducing myself

Hey everybody,

Figured I would introduce myself on here. I've been an institutional equities trader at a proprietary trading firm on Wall Street since I graduated college. I'm relatively new to trading Forex though. Trading Forex markets is a different ball game than trading stocks since Forex is far more liquid than any stock in the stock market so I am here trying to learn as much as I can!

Hi everyone,

Just started trading forex in Newcastle upon Tyne. Would be interested to get in touch with anyone similar in the area.

Cheers!

hello everybody,

i am new to trading, living in Europe, and trying to find my way to become a day trader.
have seen some interesting information from the EminiAcademy, TinkerTank, Premier Trader University.
If you would be kind to give some reaction on where to go that would be great,

Kind regards.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I'm a very experienced trader looking to share the love. Please feel free to get in touch, am happy to talk.

Regards

I’m so pleased to join inthe trader 2 win.I'm from the city of Wuhu in China.It's a garden city along the Yangtze River.Guys,it's nice meeting you.

Hello folks,
we're here to enhance our knowledge and skills for our free growing community of traders and analysts in currencies, commodities and indices.
Our main purpose is to optimize our performance across a balanced portfolio.
Our trading community is based on a unique and powerful concept that revolves around the objective fact that multiple brains perform better in synergy.
Our traders work towards the common goal of interpreting and analyzing market moves and opportunities in an open platform called Trading Agora.
More on our website:
http://www.itagora.co.uk

Last edited:
hi there, i am jee from malaysia. been glad i found it first b4 i go into the "guru" course of vince stan...
thx a lot for this wonderful info & i'll keep on learning the staff here..
thx again , pal. its great to be part of it...:D :clap: