Sticky Introduce Yourself

hi i have just joined today 5/12 13 and i never posted on a forum before, i am not even sure if i am at the right place to introduce myself, i guess i am still living among the dianasours,not sure if my spelling is right.not even sure how to post this, do i just hit enter.
well that dident work.i wil try post quick reply

You are at the right place. Welcome to T2W. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. There are so much to read and learn here.

I am akeme and I am new to trading. I live in germany and was wondering what broker does accept non-us citizen to trade options?
Hello Akeme. Its nice to meet you here. I think there are actually a number of brokers offering services to all types of people across the world regardless of race and citizenship as most brokers are global. Like for example, GDMFX. It has a worldwide operation and accepts all types of people as long as they are interested and willing to trade. It has also an Islamic trading account. The choice of broker is actually yours depending on your preferences and financial outlook.

Hi.

I am new to this forum. I am mostly an automated forex trader, using few commercial EAs, but also interested about manual trading and currently in the learning stage on the latter. I hope that I can contribute to the community here and we can exchange some ideas, and share experience with others.

Good to see you here. Welcome to the community. I've learned that for new traders, like me, it would be better to do the manual trading first. Using bots is recommended for those experienced one. Anyway, looking forward to share ideas and tips with you.

Good to see you here. Welcome to the community. I've learned that for new traders, like me, it would be better to do the manual trading first. Using bots is recommended for those experienced one. Anyway, looking forward to share ideas and tips with you.

Yes, you are right. Most people do not realize that trading with EAs requires the same or even more skills as trading manually. Mostly is due to the misleading marketing how the vendors promote their products. One still has to understand the market in general, especially the currency pair he or she wish to trade, know the logic behind his/her trading strategy inside-out, not to mention money management and discipline. The only thing EAs save you is time but only after you have learned all the necessary things. Most people think that they can skip the learning phase and just drop an EA onto a chart and they will make money, but due to lack of understanding they will intervene unnecessarily and lose.
I have been trading for 3 years now and this is the first year I am profitable with my EAs (touch wood), but this did not come free. I have tried and tested several systems, lost some money, and a little bit more, and learned things in the hard way, but now I am much more cautious and do not use any system unless I uderstand it completely or I am willing to lose all my invested money with it.

Yes, you are right. Most people do not realize that trading with EAs requires the same or even more skills as trading manually. Mostly is due to the misleading marketing how the vendors promote their products. One still has to understand the market in general, especially the currency pair he or she wish to trade, know the logic behind his/her trading strategy inside-out, not to mention money management and discipline. The only thing EAs save you is time but only after you have learned all the necessary things. Most people think that they can skip the learning phase and just drop an EA onto a chart and they will make money, but due to lack of understanding they will intervene unnecessarily and lose.
I have been trading for 3 years now and this is the first year I am profitable with my EAs (touch wood), but this did not come free. I have tried and tested several systems, lost some money, and a little bit more, and learned things in the hard way, but now I am much more cautious and do not use any system unless I uderstand it completely or I am willing to lose all my invested money with it.
Very well said. Looks like you are an experienced trader already.

Need assistance

Hi guys nice to see you all... i'm new to T2W. I'm doing trading in currencies since last year but didn't success yet and now i'm looking for the kindly people who could guide me little and give some tips. You can reach me at [email protected]......... thank you to all and looking forward for response.

Hi people, super new aspiring trader. Doing Forex with Binary options is one thing I'm interested in. I read something somewhere about intraday where I was on freestockcharts.com and setting up 2 separate charts, a 1 minute chart at 3 Exponential Moving Average and a 5 min chart with 20 simple MA and have since been looking for somewhere to paper trade to try this out.

Before doing anything for the sake of accountability, I want to outwardly acknowledge I have some inner demons that need serious managing (desperation for free time from job unhappiness).

Hi all...,
My name is Emie, i'm new in forex trading, after read a couple of articles i really want to understand more about Neural Network. And that's my main reason to be here.
Thanks to all of you in advance for what i'll be learning.... :)

the name says it all

Hi people, super new aspiring trader. Doing Forex with Binary options is one thing I'm interested in. I read something somewhere about intraday where I was on freestockcharts.com and setting up 2 separate charts, a 1 minute chart at 3 Exponential Moving Average and a 5 min chart with 20 simple MA and have since been looking for somewhere to paper trade to try this out.

Before doing anything for the sake of accountability, I want to outwardly acknowledge I have some inner demons that need serious managing (desperation for free time from job unhappiness).

I trade for the same reason.. I am currently an engineer.. which is just another way to say I do lots and lots of work for people who take my work and make lots and lots of money on it.. and sometimes they tell me "good job.."

drinking the koolade

hey everyone,

so long story short one day I got fed up with everyones "next big stock" picks and watching my cash account dwindle down to nothing..

so i took my remaining 10G's and slapped it on a fast riser right after the bell.. I ended the day up 125 percent..

I now know this was complete luck..but i felt so good that since then I have been eating up info left and right to learn how to do it for real

looking forward to sharing the inevidable failures along with the oh so sweet victories with people like me

Hi guys,
I'm a newbie here and would like to learn more from pro here. Advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. I'm a noob to trading as in I have never traded but I have been learning for over a year at home about trading. I thought it is best to learn before jumping in.

I'm mostly interested in trading penny stocks and thought this forum could help me with choosing a trading platform and a broker.

Introduction

Hello,Friends my name is Sheikh Asad and,I am new member of this forum hope it will be a good experience with you in t2w. Thank you:)

Hi all, I am a Boring Trader. I believe Trading is Most Profitable when it is Most Boring. I day trade Bank Nifty Futures (NSE India) for a living using my Trading system. I also intend to coach Traders on how to trade the Boring Way. I believe successful trading is 80% Money Management & Psychology, 15% Technicals and 5% luck.

I am here on Trade2Win to share my experience and learn more about technical analysis and the Psychology of Trading. My next goal is to start trading the S&P E-minis. Any pointers would be appreciated.

I am currently working on my blog http://theboringtrader.wordpress.com/. Do take a look at it. Constructive criticism is desired and always appreciated.

To your Boring Success.

The Boring Trader.

Konnichiwa

Hi guys,
luckiestgambler here. i'm restarting my financial betting. i've been trying binary options before on the sides. i hope that you can share your advises for my re-entry to this world of finance. thanks!

Hello All,

I am back into trading after losing my initial equity but learned a great deal about my and myself as a trader so I wrote it off as an educational investment. The experience was extremely hard but from the ashes I arose (hopefully) a better trader. A couple of tough lessons learned strangely were some of the most obvious. One, there is no get rich quick scenarios (at least if you're looking to be a consistent full-time trader) in any of the markets and two, real traders (my aspiration) spend a great deal of time managing risk with tons of non-glamorous analysis. So words like "luck" and "gamble" should never be used when you tell someone you're a trader. These are some of the cornerstones which I trade by....oh, and never drink on the job, close you're positions before the first sip or gulp depending on the day!

Cheers,
Sannmateo

Hello
I'm new to this forum but have been a trader for 13 years. I specialize in Price Action and Supply and Demand. If anyone wants to chat or needs advice let me know. I might be able to save ya some time in your journey as a trader. Trading is a wonderful art and a amazing psychological experience.