Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello guys.
Its great to be a part of this forum.My name is Niko and i live in Thessaloniki,Greece.I trade stock and ETF options on my spare time.Hope i can share knowledge and ideas in this place.

Best regards to all of you....
(please be kind due to the fact ,english is not my Birth language)

Hi everyone

I am a new member to this forum. I came to know about Market Profile last 2 weeks, anyone here is well verse with Market Profile for forex trading? is the free Market Profile tool is available?
Thanks
Sukhairi
email me : [email protected]:clap:

Hey Traders, this is Keshab, new kid on the block. looking forward to talk to you all on some topics soon.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum as well as to the financial trading sphere. I'm eager to become a successful financial trader!

hello everyone!! I m Pier, alias body77 and I m a trader since 2 years. I m using Ninjatrader and Mirus, and I work in a team of 3 persons, we make program to trade automatically but we trader manually too when there is some good high probability trade with candlestick expecially pinbar with support/resistence... very happy to grow up with this community.

Hello and Hi to all.
I have been trading for about 30 years and have had my share of ups and downs trading Shares, CFD's, and more recently, Forex. I like the challenges! Anyone else from New Zealand?
Good pips to all.

My Journey Into DAX Trading

Evening

Decided to join this forum after reading some posts as a non member and kept getting a pop up box to join if I wanted to read more.

Anyway, I have been trading for around 10 years in total. I first started spread betting UK shares around 2003 with not much sucsess on my old Deal4Free spread betting account. Truth be told I was just taking punts on shares with no strategy or specific reason other than the company was in the news. I was also trading at £5-£10 per point with account sizes in the region of £300-£1,000, I haven't kept track on how many accounts I have a blown in this group size, but it must be between 10-15.

After the first few blow-ups, I started looking at online courses and books, as I was new to trading back then, I was sure that the holy grail existed or at least something pretty close to it. I was also sure that there was something I could learn that would make me rich in a short period of time, I'm sure you had the same feelings and thoughts when you first started.

To cut a long story short, I must have wasted a further £2,000-£3,000 on BS courses by market guru's, amazon books and DVD's etc, each time I bought one of these products I would start thinking that this is it, this is the system or strategy thats going to do the trick for me. However, each time I studied and applied what I had learned, it left me with nothing more than a loss of funds and more disappointment.

It was the various courses and books that I bought that lead me away from spread betting shares and into spread betting Forex. I can honestly say that I have never had sucsess trading Forex or shares, but Forex seemed to be my worst platform for trading, the volatility on the pairs I was trading was a killer for me, especially as a non disciplined 'newbie' trader.

By the time of 2007 came, I had already blown numerous accounts, I had also pretty much given up on trading and just decided to concentrate on my job (ex-Fireman), but during 2009, I found myself interested in the markets once again, not sure what exactly lured me back in, but I had decided to attempt to trade the FTSE and DAX as well as the DOW. I first of all attempted to trade them on the daily charts with the use of a trend trading strategy I picked up from a book written by an American trader. I had some success with that, but it was nothing great. I then came across a futures traders website when doing some Google searches for strategies etc.

The trader was an ex-LIFFE trader and was writing a daily blog, the thing I liked about this trader was that she proved she was an ex LIFFE trader, so I new I wasn't wasting my time with a fake trader or marketer just out to make a buck from me, also her daily ramblings were free and she sold nothing.

Her blog was just her view on the potential days action and some analysis. After some email communication I told her that I was very interested in the FTSE, DAX and DOW, and asked if there was any advice or tips she could give me, one of the tips she told me was to ditch the multiple markets and just concentrate on one market, she recommended the DAX and gave me particular reasons. She also gave me some basic strategies to use and tweak to my own style, though the strategies were nothing outstanding or ground breaking, her explanations on why the simple strategies worked pretty much opened my eyes.

To this day I still use those basic strategies and I have even tweaked them to my own style, since 2009 I have been day trading the DAX with the use of financial spread betting, and as of 2011 I have been trading full time and continue to do so on the DAX only.

By becoming a member of this forum I hope to progress as a trader and hopefully learn some new tactics or pick up some advice or nuggets that I may not already know. I also hope to help others in return.

All the best

Nick

Hello fellow traders. I am Nick from Atlanta USA. I am a full time Day Trader using Price Action.
I am also the organizer of Networking group of Day Traders/ Short term traders. Any one can join our group for FREE by logging on to www.Meetup.com/DTCGroup.
I am thrilled to meet other traders on this forum.

Loser

Hi all,

I am an old fart (50) and a loser, so I never made a dime in the markets.
I am here to learn to T2W.

Looking forward to learn something:smart:,
Rimbuman

Hello Everyone,,
I am a newbie in metal investors.. i am looking for long term and short term for investor in gold and silver.. any one can suggest for best topic and updated ?

Not exactly new. More of a Comeback

HI all,

I'm not exactly new here, this is more of a comeback after not using these great boards in a while...

So I'm Amnon, 34, 16 years trading experience.
Currently I wear two hats:
In one I'm the co founder of an algo based trading business called aconsT
(Find out about us + performance in www.aconst-tech.com)

In the other I'm the product manager of a great financial portal, providing a lot of goodies, called Investing.com which it is aimed more at traders rather than investors.
Also, we've just launched our free App for android you can download it at the google play store

I'm here for 2 main reasons:
1 contribute and assist ppl using my trading experience and mainly my money management expertise
2 receiving feedback and fresh ideas from traders on our site and mobile app

Ttyl (if that abbr. still in use...:) )
Amnon

Hi all, my name is Patrick and I am from Jamaica. I am in the process of setting up a Binary Options website. I reached this forum while I was investigating the various Binary Options brokers for scams to determine the best ones to represent on my new site. I have found the threads that I have read so far on this forum very informative.

Hi All.
I identify with Rimbuman above. SOF and a fulltime trading loser even though I have put in thousands of hours.
I have little to offer yet and much to learn.
Looking foward to learning and hopefully giving back in the future.
barry

hello traders, I have a concept for Trading I have developed and tested over years, with students all doing very well, and would like to market, I have completed 81 trades straight without a loss, I have doubled my bank in 3 days, and I have a PDF Training manual that is Protected by Copyright, and is very explicit on how this Method works in simple to understand language, I this is not a software system is pure clean know how, understanding it is exciting ...let me know if your interested cheers

hello traders, I have a concept for Trading I have developed and tested over years, with students all doing very well, and would like to market, I have completed 81 trades straight without a loss, I have doubled my bank in 3 days, and I have a PDF Training manual that is Protected by Copyright, and is very explicit on how this Method works in simple to understand language, I this is not a software system is pure clean know how, understanding it is exciting ...let me know if your interested cheers

What is your system and where can we download the pdf? The claim of doubling your bank account in 3 days sounds somewhat dubious however.

Why don't you start a new thread about your system and lets see what you have to say.

Just wanted to say hi to all. Just getting started and am currently working on my trading plan. We will see where this goes.