Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey everyone! Nice to meet you guys, I joined the forum quite awhile back but I was pretty inactive. But I'm definitely here to stay :)

Baking rhymes with making and shaking

Not trading!

Took me a while to create an account because of the random question:
What is this site about (rhymes with baking)?

FYI site managers,
Fading, shading and wading all rhyme with trading.

Phew anyway good to be here at last!!

Hi everyone. I am an Indian and new to trading. I don't have any background, whatsoever, in this field.
I know I have to learn a lot and I am ready to do so. I will become a professional trader.

Hi T2W members. I trade full time and blog about it. I also produce a daily podcast with my thoughts. I don't take life too seriously, and can often be found on Twitter musing about gaming, football, stocks and generally trying to have a laugh. More than happy to chat and keep it light with anybody.

Hi T2W,

Just joined the site but have already read plenty. I more of a reader than a poster, but will post from time to time, mostly to see what I can learn from the community.

About myself, I have some investing and trading experience, started in 1995 I have read plenty, but still have a lot to learn and have certainly not come across any holy grails. - not for a lack of trying

Hi what type of trading do you do?

Not trading!

Took me a while to create an account because of the random question:
What is this site about (rhymes with baking)?

FYI site managers,
Fading, shading and wading all rhyme with trading.

Phew anyway good to be here at last!!

ha ha I thought that. What type of trading do you do?

Fxcorrelator by nvp

Hi everyone, I am Ryan Koo. I was thankfully led to Trade2Win by through NVP when I watched You Tube video by James Edwards of Complete Currency Trader System. Actually I was looking for NVP Currency Strength Meter and his trading system. Glad to be here and hope to learn from you guys. With warmest regards, Ryan. :cool:

hello, looking forward to receiving the tradestation system and check it out. been trading for a while, but am always eager to learn.

Hi everyone, I am from UAE. I am new to trading, know some basics and looking for out what actually works to success.

Howdy!

Hello Everyone,,
I am a newbie trader.. just 3 yrs and trade Futures part time in the morning since I have a full time job to commit
Glad to be in this community where I can learn and discuss with traders around the world...btw, I live in Southern California...

Last edited:
Hi Fellow Traders

Just joined trade to win community and saying hello to all my fellow success seekers. Looking forward to gain further knowledge and ideas from this community and also share some of my own.:smart:

Name's Bradey. I'm a high school student looking to learn the trade of trades. Came here to see the professionals at the job.