Sticky Introduce Yourself

New to t2w

Hello everyone,

Been trading on and off (when I have the time) for about 3 years, demo and real... Been into many different option spread strategies lately. Right now I trade just stocks and options but hoping to expand to futures and forex in the near future. Very much a newbie with so much to learn... Looking forward to the threads...

superp

hi

Hi everyone, from Cambridge UK. My trade is analysis businesses, their processes and markets and their potential. I am new to investing and trading so am seeking to find out what actually works.

John

hi John,
I've been trading for several years. Working for a broker now.
Can I help out?

My skype is oliver.muller.varengoldfx
name: Oliver Muller (linkedin)

New on T2W

Happy to join the community.

I have been trading for a few years (3) seriously, but many years before I have practice with real money but small amounts.

I have been investing and taking some swing trades for many years before that.

Hope we can learn and teach each other small and large ideas and tricks.

Thanks for being there

Benoit

Hi guys, hopefully I can make some new friends on here that can help me along. I am currently trying to learn trading through books & some real nice people on YouTube.I have not traded anything yet as I'm saving up for when I feel ready to do so. I don't buy into courses or seminars as I think most of them are limited in what they offer and the risk reward ratio seems a little out of whack. I prefer to take the self taught route, minimal cost---maximum outcome. I'm hoping someone can point me to a good broker in the UK for trading equities, commodities etc.

HI all,
I'm new to this site, I have been trading for a few years now. I am working in a advertising company.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I am still new to trading. I have traded demo and micro accounts. I hope to make consistent profits eventually. I also hope to create an EA that will make me profits.

Thank you, and Good day

Hi, I just join this forum. Been learning futures for almost two years. Done little live trades but mostly learning and demo trading. I am learning to build confidence and not overtrading. I hope to make friends here and learn from others.

I am TraderDarwen. I have just started trading 1 week ago. I made a profit of £11 and then lost it aswell. I joined T2W because Trading can be lonely.

Just to say hi

Just joined, don't know why because i belong to about 5 forex forums. Only problem with these forums is its full of inexperienced "traders" spewing out false info or just speculating on what they're saying, heh go figure!

Anyway, I'm here, want to see what this forum is about. Can't read posts unless you're registered.

I've traded currencies on wall street a few years ago right as the financial crisis occurred, got out alive, my employer didn't. I'm a pattern and ratio trader, it works for me. I'm in my mid twenties and I live in NYC

I also started trading binaries on nadex last week. In five days I placed five consecutive successful orders and profited $4000. Its almost crazy how easy it easy. Its laughable really, all the way to the bank.

That being said, if anyone needs help with specifically pattern or ratio trading or binaries, private message me and we'll discuss strategies. P.m. because i won't be checking this thread.

Howdy Good People,

I trade for a living and trade mostly in major fx pairs,gold,major indices.
Here to learn,share and connect with fellow traders.

Cheers!!
Bharath Rathod

Intro to the T2W forum members

Hi to fellow traders,

I provide a new ASIC regulated CFD and FX platform (TradeDirect365.com.au).
I am not here to spruik the platform but to answer questions on any matters relating to our product or generally in the CFD and FX space.
I'm a little different to the large entrenched providers in that I have traded full time for the past 12 years and was one of Comsec's largest private traders a few years back.
My aim is to raise the bar with customer service which starts with trader interaction.

Thanks Davin Clarke

hello traders

This seems like a nice place to get involved.... Currently doing a foundation trading course which is awesome. About to get into trading and look forward to the challenges it may bring..... along with the highs and lows of course! but not too many lows eh :confused:

yes i have some serious reading to do!

Hi T2W,

Just joined the site but have already read plenty. I more of a reader than a poster, but will post from time to time, mostly to see what I can learn from the community.

About myself, I have some investing and trading experience, started in 1995 I have read plenty, but still have a lot to learn and have certainly not come across any holy grails. - not for a lack of trying

is there any free B2B platform, forum or any other ways to promote products? I'm a newbie in trading and a newcomer in our company. for now i am very confused about how to do the promotion, in order to quickly get orders from customers.:)

What are you promoting, a product or a service? Are you an introducing broker? I was an IB and the best method is seminars, second best is cold calls. There are other forums with b2b sections, try forex peace army and babypips

An old Newbie

Hi everyone. I've been a part of Trade2win since January of 2012. I've been more of a peeper. Reading and Learning as much as I can before I speak and start threads to feel out the community. I'm glad to be part of this community and the wealth of knowledge here is second to none.

Hi everybody, i am trying to learn as much about trade. the first one will care if it's a full time trader who could tell us something of the practice not theory?