Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everybody, i'm new to trading, want to know principles of trading. With your help sure to be professional trader. Want to learn from scratch. Pls be of great help to me.

God bless u'll.

Share market trading

Hi everybody, i'm new to trading, want to know principles of trading. With your help sure to be professional trader. Want to learn from scratch. Pls be of great help to me.

God bless u'll.

Hi I'm vince
I'm a complete newbie. Just trying to take in as much info as possible. There seems to be a few companies you can join for help with trading and learning platforms. Does anyone have some recommendations, was looking at goldrock....vince

avoid vince,
con man

Hi I'm vince
I'm a complete newbie. Just trying to take in as much info as possible. There seems to be a few companies you can join for help with trading and learning platforms. Does anyone have some recommendations, was looking at goldrock....vince

Hi, I've been interested in trading for 2 years now, and taking it seriously for about 1 year. I'm in a crossroad right now. I Don't know if I wanna be an options trader, or a futures/stocks traders.

Hey all,

My names Luke and I was recommemnded T2W by a friend who regards it highly. From what I have found from my browsing it looks like it has a hell of a lot of useful information and I hope I can contribute to that.
So a little bit about me....
I currently work for an Investment Bank in the Custody and Transfer Dept. (i'm not going to name which but I can say that it is one of the top 5 largest). On a daily basis I deal with lots of people SIPPs, ISAs, GIAs, Crest (Ord stock) and Unit Trusts. I have also passed my CISI level 1 exam and I am currently studying for the CFA level 1 exam which I will take in December.
I am looking at getting into a bit of trading (which I have unsuccessfully dabbled with in the past). I have also recently started my own SIPP as I find the state pension woefully inadequate to support anyone by retirement age.
I am always happy to help anyone with what little knowledge I have and I look forward to perusing the wealth of knowledge available on this sight.

Hi Seniors Collegues, I am new to your website, a new trader and willing to lear the art of Price action Trading. Please send me any advice....strategy....indicators....free ebook on Price Action Forex Trading. My email:[email protected]

Hi I'm new to this forums.

I'm new to spread betting and forex however I am dedicated and want to learn as much as possible before I start trading myself.

I've recently graduated from university and am open to potentially making a career for myself in this field.

I'm hoping to learn a lot here and then one day be able to give something back to the community.

I currently work for an Investment Bank in the Custody and Transfer Dept. i'm not going to name which but I can say that it is one of the top 5 largest.

when you say top 5 largest, what exactly do you mean?

top 5 largest toxic assets?
top 5 largest off balance sheet assets?
top5 largest rehypothecators?
top 5 largest market manipulators?
top 5 largest ratios of assets / nations gdp?
top 5 largest network of contacts within political spheres?
top 5 largest floor space?
top 5 largest urinals per capita?

etc etc

Greetings Everyone!.

I am new to Trade2Win and very excited to meet new connections in current booming Trading industry.

Very much interested in knowing about how other parts of the world does Trading Globally with complete security and trust.

Hoping to see some great happenings.

Stay Blessed.

welcome

pls can you tell me where you got this notion that the trading industry is booming?
empirical evidence wld be a bonus.

happy trading.

ah ffs, silly me, you are a vendor (apparently) & clearly this is a booming time for you guys, the rise of the idiots seems to be exponential so vendoring is the new free money.

one day i will get rid of estate agents.

welcome

pls can you tell me where you got this notion that the trading industry is booming?
empirical evidence wld be a bonus.

happy trading.

Happy to hear from you.

When I quote "trading industry is booming" I mean to address my self with the current use of Internet has risen in our part of the world. Countries from different continents reffered as third world or low trade familarity are now proactively engaging themselves in Trade.

So, considering my self lucky to see things like Cellphones, Internet, HighTech Computers invented; I am privileged to be a part of.

Nevertheless, this is what my opinion is about the contemporary market.

:)

Hi all,

Just joined T2W.

I've a little experience with buying and selling equities but I'm brand new at trading.

I've just opened a demo account and I'm hoping to learn enough to start trading for real when I've learned a little about, so stand by for some silly questions from a newbie.

I haven't completed my profile details yet because I've no idea what so of trading I will be doing.

Nice to be here.

Hi there,

i have been spreadbetting now for around two months here and there, using a well know broker, i have always had an interest in the stock markets.

This site is usefull! at the moment i am up on my account, things have been going well, losses too though! I have been spreadbetting, ftse 100, dow jones gold futures mainly. Its been good fun!

Cheers and happy trading!

Luke.

Hi Everybody ! all readers of my first post...i'm new and have gone from procrastanation to enthusiasm....my name is Mondo, am from Australia so please say Hi...I research and read, take it all in but will need to align all the info... but for now please say Hi and let me know of your first steps...Thanks !

Hi All, I've actually been a member on here for some time and been on and off with my trading. I've been off for some time now and used to spread bet which I didn't do too bad at. I'm now looking to trade stocks but not through spreadbetting. I actually want to trade the real market instead of an image so I'm now looking for a broker to trade with and want to know what my options are.

I will be on a journey to discover and then start trading!