Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone.
Am happy to be here today hoping to make some profitable trades and good friends as
well
chadec

I work full time in a medical practice and short emini futures . Are there traders out there that trade futures successfully.

Re: interview

Hi Guys,

I am new to the trading world and looking to learn a lot.

I am currently in interviews with companies for a junior sales trader position.

i got through to the second stage interview for one particular company that i like.

could any1 advise me on second stage preparation , he did mention it may include role plays.

Thanks

I have been trading FX Spot for a number of
years for a Bank in London. I thought it would
be fun to join this site and see what goes on !

Re: Introduce Yourself, want to enhance my network of people interested in trading th

Hello everyone, my name is Miracle and i am based in the UK. Does anyone want to know about trading Smart options, and how to take advantage of the markets at any time of the trading day, with simplicity on your side? then i would liove to hear from them. I would be happy to discuss a proposal further. if you would like to talk? or you are just curious to find out more about what is a true inovation to the world of online trading, then we can certainly talk. Based in the UK? i can give you a number to get in touch too.

Cheers

President Miracle

that's great! anybody who wishes to discuss further about binary smart options, i can be got in touch on 07450064032. I am about to start getting involved with fascilitating this market.

Hi this is ramesh,iam intrestind in day trading.please anyone help me how to find accumulation and distribution phases which are created by smart money/professional traders.

Thanks a lot

Hi !

Back to full time trading after... ...15 years, need to relearn everything I guess ;)

Cheers,

doc

Hi all

My name is Alex, have just joined the site. I want to trade for a living, have no experience just starting. Hope to learn here a lot and later to contribute myself. Thanks for creators and contributors. Good luck in trading.

Hi All,

Am Kiruba from India. Am a Stock Trader since 2008, am not a full time trader. I trade mostly based on EOD signals, I trade in Stock futures. Currently researching more on Trading Psychology and Money Management.

After spending many hours,days,weeks on finding successful trading strategies, i realized that Trading is all about controlling emotions when you trade. It's 90% Psychological and 10% analysis.

Hi to all,
I'm an italian engineering trying to make some cash on trading :D Accepting any kind of advice of course :)

Hello there!

I'm Gigi, I'm from Romania and I'm very interested in starting trading on the FX market. For the time being, I do not have any experience in this domain but I'm planning on learning and apply what I've learned so that I can find a suitable strategy for me that works in the long run.

Since I'm a poker player, I know how important is discipline and having a good long-term strategy. I'm excited to join this forums and I'm looking forward to sharing my ups and downs with your guy and also reading the posts here (which can definitely improve my chances of becoming a successful trader).

Cheers!

Hi guys, vineyard here, newbie in this forum, hope to encounter great enjoyable forum for trading here.
any info or assistant would be very much appreciated....

that's all for my brief introduction
keep up the good trades and happy trading!

Hello everyone,

I have worked for about a year on finding and fine tuning the strategy that best suits me. During this time, I have also participated in a few virtual games, most of which I've won.
I am now confident enough to take the plunge into trading with a relatively modest amount of my own money.

I mostly day trade, sometimes keeping positions for a few days, if necessary.
I only trade in US stocks, but I am a EU resident.
My target is to achieve an average of 2% per day and to trade half time on the US markets.

Hey, I am new here. I started spread betting few weeks ago. Of course I read many books, made many mistakes, lost £1400... I hope I can learn something new here. I mostly spread bet currencies... I even thought to buy famous Vince Stanzione course ... fortunately found some allarming news about it and decided to stay away. I hope I will fiind here people who will guide my way out of the darkness ;-)