Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Louis-I studied a book called "The Financial Spread Betting Handbook " by Malcolm Pryor and more recently a home study course by Vince Stanzione both of which are quite useful.I bet on trends and moving averages but also on fundamentals.I'm cautious with bet sizing and stops. I read the financial press but by the time big stories are out often the news is already priced in.Individual footsie 100 shares are a good place to start-forex can be trickier because of volatility and pricing but some good money to be made if you get it right.Andrew

Hi Andrew 7
I just read that you took the Vince Stanzione home course.
I am currently looking at home courses, can you tell me...

Is the course any good?
Is the concept real, or hyped?
Can I make money from his concepts - did you ??

Appreciate anything you can tell me at the early critical stage.

Many Thanks
CW7

Hi,
fairly new to trading.
What's everyones opinion on Rate of Change 7 (Momentum) as a good way to differentiate yourself from the rest of the market?

Hi:

I have been learning day trading for five years, lost a lot of money but learning every day. I have a lot of experience with day trading Crude - CL. My advise is waiting until large monies have taken their positions, then you can trade either follow them or against them depending on the price level of the day, short if the price of the day has advanced 2 points or more and long if the price of the day has coming down 2 points or more. Using common indicators to enter such as MACD and RSI etc.

Hi:

I have been learning day trading for five years, lost a lot of money but learning every day. I have a lot of experience with day trading Crude - CL. My advise is waiting until large monies have taken their positions, then you can trade either follow them or against them depending on the price level of the day, short if the price of the day has advanced 2 points or more and long if the price of the day has coming down 2 points or more. Using common indicators to enter such as MACD and RSI etc.

Good luck and Happy trading.

Hi:

Hi yulin have you done any courses or bought any trading systems? Do your wins outwiegh your losses?

Hi yulin have you done any courses or bought any trading systems? Do your wins outwiegh your losses?

I have small wins a few hundred dollars a day, and no lose for three weeks now, but when I lose, its thousands as I have not learned stop loss yet due to psychological problems.

hello i am samuel from Nigeria and i have been trading for 5 years . I joined to learn more from fellow traders from across the world. I also do binary options trading

I am a money manager/trader for a investment fund and I trade forex for them. I also trade my own accounts in stocks, options, futures, forex and bonds.

Hello,
I just joined the forum, getting started with Forex trading soon. Reading up on this subject as of now, then formulating a trading plan, and after this getting a demo account. If that goes well then going live! :clap:

Hello,
I am new to the forum. I've been on my trading journey for the last 5 years and still learning. I've had most of my trade success in options strategy's but I am starting to train into swing trading. Hope to glean some gems from the wealth of knowledge here and hope to meet some good people as well.
Happy Capitalism!
Cheers!
-Z

Hi,
Been interested in trading for a while now. Have had a live account with not much success so here to learn more and get better at trading, or at least profitable.
In tandem I also buy and hold shares that are doing well. Have been in business and property that also went south, although still have some rental.
Therefore, I am looking for a way to generate income (from trading) from which the profits can be ploughed back into trading to grow the funds and also allocating into other asset classes. I am under no illusion that it will take a lot of hard work and dedication to become profitable. But it will come!
Richard.

whats up t2w? ive been lurking for a couple months and finally decided to join up - seems as if this is a great forum...

Hi all!
I have done a bachelor in Finance now doing some research in finance in university. However, I am new to trading so here I am to listen to experience. I am interested in forex trading and is trying to trade with MetaTrader 5.

Jennifer

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps

Hi Im new to this and just trying to get into trading abut at the same time i do feel like i got to have some guidance or support. So taking this into consideration, request you to kindly do sugges me with the right platform to select. Thank you!!

Seventeen year old fundamental trader with a few months experience and a steep learning curve.

TRUST IN FIBONACCI AND DON'T TRADE NEWS!! (y)

Attachments

5.3 KB · Views: 182

Hi I just joined here because I need help on fixed odds betting. I recently lost alot of $$$ on betonmarkets and I'm now dejected and near tears. Please any help on how to actually earn money on betonmarkets?

The most likely way to make money using this company is to either work for them or own the company. In my view you need to put the whole experience behind you and cease trading using any form of binary options which is one of the most difficult ways to trade and make any kind of consistent profits.

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd say hi too, new to the forums (although been browsing for a while) and new to trading etc.

I'm looking to get into spread betting specifically but really just getting started, hoping to find a lot of info on this site however!

Cheers,
Mark

The most likely way to make money using this company is to either work for them or own the company. In my view you need to put the whole experience behind you and cease trading using any form of binary options which is one of the most difficult ways to trade and make any kind of consistent profits.

But any ideas how to earn any income online pls?