Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello guys,

i am thomas, german and living in taiwan. i am interested in forex trading. trying since 1 year but less successful. is there any active skypegroup with some pro traders for advices ?? ( asian and london session ). best regards

Hello there.... :)

I am Michelle and is new to trading and very interested in spread betting.

This forum caught my attention and I am now trying to get some exposure/ knowledge via this forum so that I could ready for the real trading :p

Greetings,

Forex relates to my personal interests the most, but I plan on giving all of the markets a look at some point to see what suits me best. Hope to learn a lot in the near future.

Hey, Just signed up a new account here. I'm also new to trading, but am very motivated to learn. So I'll probably be on here a lot reading

Hi, eekamouse here!

I am based in the UK and am new to trading. I have just signed on a basic online course for trading and am looking to start a trading account and begin trading. I have always wanted to do this but, being cautious, will practice first on a free trading account platform. As my confidence grows, I will perform real trades and see how I go. I will keep you posted with my progress and ask questions from you all on any queries I have or areas that I plainly do not understand. I also hope I can answer any queries anyone in the community have.

Hello, my name is Eugene,i study Architecture , i love the market, i can see the potentials and i want to be very good at this. where do i go from here?

Hello I'm Noremac,

I live in Australia in the city of Perth. My trading focus is on trend following and risk management.
I joined here so I can use T2W as a informational resource :)

Hey all!

I'm new here also! Although I have been spread betting for a wee while now, dipping in and out, and decided to give it a proper go as I'm not actually working now. Thus going to try this full time for a short period of time to see how I get on. Seem to be doing well thus far... doubled my account in 3 days! Which is exciting! Although I've got to keep up this momentum! That's the bit I fear!

Lets see where this goes!

Jonathan

Hello everyone. I'm Dylan and I'm a newb to the trading world. Came here as I've always wanted to invest in shares and want to learn. I've recently got a new job so finally have some expendable cash to invest and want to get stuck in.

Any advice on which online broker to use? I'd like to be able to buy/sell shares from multiple markets along with international markets. (I'm in London, UK; but would like to also trade in the various US markets.) I used E-trade a bit when I lived in America, but looks as though they've recently shut down their UK base.