Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Traders, Giovan.
An experienced trader, with three years on the market.
I trade using price action and the Ichimoku only.
Hoping to find lots of PA traders here and share trade ideas.

Hello Guys,

I am new here to share trading ideas with you all. I have nearly 02 - 03 years of experience in forex trading and would like to improve my knowledge further. I prefer price action trading with very few indicators.

Reberto

Hello guys, i am new to this forum.. hope i will good time over here and will learn so many new things from you people.

Hey

I found this forum via google when I was looking for forex traders in BKK. Seems like a place I will find useful. I have started forex trading couple months ago and have some success and some really weird unexplainable losses =D

Hi all. I stumbled upon this forum and am impressed with the wealth of good information on here. I am a former online poker professional looking to work hard and study a new game called trading. Looking for a firm to take me in and guide me up the learning curve. I believe this forum will be an excellent resource on my journey, and I hope to contribute as much as possible. Thanks

I'm a trading professional. I'm also a senior analyst , plus my numerous articles are being posted on other websites.

hi all

new member here. I hear you guys are one of the largest forums, so I wanted to peek around. looking forward to chatting

Hello all! I'm really new to forex, just found it 2 weeks ago and now I want to learn as much as possible so I can start trading! I look forward to chatting with you all!

Hi I am new here as well. Been registered for a bit but new to trading in the last 6 months. Lots to learn!!

Hello Friends,

I am a forex trader with some experience. Not a so called expert but can manage things :). I would like to learn and trade with price action. See you guys around

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie on this forum, and I'm here to share my own tips, and website address: FX Trading Partners | Forex Rebate Brokers

The business is new and hoping to see you all share your idea's on how to boost traffic and interest in the service. Forex Rebate Broker accounts with the best forex banks and brokers globally...

Many thanks.

Christopher

Dear members,

I'm a newbie here. Am currently working as a Professional in an IB. Am interested to learn more about Finance (it wasn't my background) and hence am aspiring to work as a Trader.

Need your support and valuable suggestions.

Have a nice day...!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi rk_garimella
I am from India & studied Fx Market.I have found this market only a legal gambling till now.Because FX market does not pay a single penny from their coffers to the poor investors.All the money distribution is from the investors only. If this has been not the case then why the insider traders are being punished from time to time. If you are clever enough only then you can win.
Hope you will find it in good spirit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi rk_garimella
I am from India & studied Fx Market.I have found this market only a legal gambling till now.Because FX market does not pay a single penny from their coffers to the poor investors.All the money distribution is from the investors only. If this has been not the case then why the insider traders are being punished from time to time. If you are clever enough only then you can win.
Hope you will find it in good spirit.

Sorry mate I don't get your idea here. I agree that a lot of scammers on this market. But there are good ones as well. If you can trade correctly with a good broker you won't lose anything.

Hi Peeps

This is my current position on the Cable:

SHORT
Entry: 1.5600
Stop: 1.5750
Profit: 1.5300

Regards
Gavin

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate I don't get your idea here. I agree that a lot of scammers on this market. But there are good ones as well. If you can trade correctly with a good broker you won't lose anything.

You always lose something, you have to almost lose to win :)

Gavin

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for experienced traders that journal their activities to participate in a focus group for a new breakthrough web tool. TradEvolve syncs brokerage activity into one journaling tool that allows users the opportunity to analyze their data in thousands of ways.

Members of the focus group will be provided a free TradEvolve account for one full year. For more information, please email [email protected].

20 years of history in providing forex market analysis and trading recommendations to institutional traders

True 24 hours real-time analysis for up-to-the-minute recommendations and analysis

Forecasting methodology used by professionals

Verifiable performance track record in our recommendations

Specially designed packages for forex traders of different styles and requirements

For more information, please email [email protected]

hey all, i'm here to learn technical analysis. Been hurt in the markets before by being a bit naive but come back to study and work harder to achieve success. Came across this forum which seems to be quite good for resources , other people experiences and charts.

:)

I am new to this site and find the comments and advice really useful . Having recently been made redundant I have been watching the ft 100 for the last six weeks and reading various articles on spread betting .This week I decided to give it try , I started with the huge sum of £48.50 using candlesticks,pivot points , macd , fib and stochastic my results are
18/22 trades paid
103.7 pips achieved
£62.01 profit
This was all on ft 100

Is this just sheer luck ?
I would appreciate any comments
Cheers

Last edited: