Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all, I am a total newbie to T2W forum and trading. I got to know about this forum through a Forex trading video tutorial on you tube so I decided to join in and hopefully get all the support I would need to get started on practical Forex trading. I must say I do have quite a good background in finance and generally how trading works but I have never gone past beating the nerves to actually get on a trading platform to trade either on a practice account or live. Most times I feel I have not gathered enough theoretical knowledge to enable me get confident in jumping on a platform. I really do hope getting on here to interact with experts and like minds will set me off to actually get on a trading platform to try trading and eventually become really good at it.

hello everyone,
Myself TraderBobMarley i'm here to learn everything i can about trading, and i want to make my living out of it.i'm from India btw.
thank you!

Hi Everyone,
Have had a selection of shares for a few years, moderate profits and seem to be spending increasing amounts of time spread betting these and many other shares. Tend to avoid indices, although having said could'nt resist a lovely up trend on the Dow earlier. Am looking for guidance and pointers with spread betting specifically. I tend to let the losses get a bit out of hand. Forum looks very good from what I've seen so far. Thanks.

Last edited:
HI guys,

I'm a senior analyst at binary options company beeoptions. I have been trading over 15 years and love to speak to other binary options traders, that are trying to start trading. It is a great thing to do and would love to connect with other people.

Hello everyone around the world. I am a newbie. I joined the site because I want to acquire tips, ideas and dependable techniques on trading binary options. How to predict near to accurate FOREX movements and to have a reliable system that will provide me a consistent income stream with as much as possible very minimal risk or no risk at all. I do believe that this site contains lot of it and lots of experienced and professional traders that could well in due time propel my learning curve as fast as possible. It is my goal to turn binary options trading as a full time career and probably a main source of income.

Hi I am new to this site was given to me by ..............I am looking for anybody who uses Metastock to trade the SA TOP 40 Index J200. Hope all is well with all traders looks like a Wave 3 is starting to take shape, any fellow Ew?

Dear members,

I'm a newbie here. Am currently working as a Professional in an IB. Am interested to learn more about Finance (it wasn't my background) and hence am aspiring to work as a Trader.

Need your support and valuable suggestions.

Have a nice day...!!!

I am a highly process oriented high probability options trader with very specific entry requirements. I find more opportuntiies than I have money in my system durig periods of high volatility, but generally have trouble filling my portfolio during periods of low volatility.

I am interested in finding others who are interested in learning this system and providing input on candidates that meet the system requirements.

Drake

Hi everyone. I've just joined and interested in learning as much as possible about how to trade on the Forex market. I'll be honest and say that my knowledge on a scale of 1 to 10 is lurking somehwere around the minus 8 level and I am rather scared of wasting money on courses as my father just got involved and paid for the a well-known course getting rather bad press and I just found this forum after doing a little research on the owner.

I don't have the kind of money he has paid and wouldn't spend it on promises if I did but I do want to learn gradually so any advice on where I could find trust worthy info on trading for beginners would be great.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi to All,

I am new in the community but very excited to share.

Just to introduce myself briefly.
I am located in Geneva, Switzerland and working in a consultancy company computing various market data and analysis for third party companies.
Will be gld to share more if anyone is interested or just as a matter of curiosity.

Well the reason which brings me here: I am appointed by a company to collect and analyse some prices and specifications of Fuel Oil Derivatives.

My problem: I am not from the field.... and I am looking for some advices and if anyone can help me.

The Question:
I am supposed to deliver prices and specifications of derivatives commonly utilised by traders to hedge physical positions (long) of Fuel Oil 180 and 380 cst as quoted by the Platts reports on FOB AG and FOB Singapore basis.

Could anyone advise me on which derivatives are commonly utilised, futures, options, swaps, ... to hedge above mentioned products and said locations? And which exchanges, the ICE, ... such papers are traded.

Well scrutinised the web but without success to understand properly.

Thanks in advance for yours

Hi everybody, I have been trading for the past 7 years using accucharts. Unfortunatenate ly, this platform is closed. I really do not know how to get access to it please, help him out.

I am rather scared of wasting money on courses as my father just got involved and paid for the a well-known course getting rather bad press and I just found this forum after doing a little research on the owner.

Look, you see, you have learned more than some already (y)

have a read through the first steps thread and then use the search bar at the top right for threads relating to anything you dont understand.

things will slowly drop into place. (y)

Hello everyone,

I used to be a software developer at an investment bank, but I got tired of being paid spare change to help traders make real money... So here I am trying to figure out how to do my own trading!