Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello, I am Alvin from Hong Kong and has being traded on Forex and Commodities some years. Nice to meet you.

Hi, I am new. I have done some stock trading, now I am learning how to trade options. Any help is appriciated!

Thanks,

Mormon

Hi, I'm an undergrad student looking to land a trading internship at a bank. I've been using a demo platform to gauge the markets. To those following the GBP/YEN. Should I expect the upward trend to continue when the tokyo market opens? or the inverse? Thanks

Hi,
I recently was introduced to this site by Bob Volman (thank you Bob!). For the past year I have been working the forex market with the fast 70 tick time frame. Before that I have traded forex and futures on the 5 min and 15 min time frames. I look forward to be inspired by you, but more importantly, learn from you guys.
Thanks you very much!

Hi Friends,
This is Kriishna from India.... i am new to forex and i think this is the best place to begin my journey in forex...

Thanks

Hello everyone,

This is Keith form Madison. I am so happy to join this forum. I’m a Cheesehead all the way that is a mathematical genius. I would like to learn new trading ideas/suggestions from successful traders. Also Information about stock market.

My name is Roger Felton and I'm excited to be a new member of the T2W forum. Looks like a great place to learn and share everything we can about trading.

As I learn my way around here, I'll be posting a lot of tips and techniques that I think will benefit traders regardless of the market or system you use. I also plan on learning new things from the many fine traders here in the group.

My name is Roger Felton and I'm excited to be a new member of the T2W forum. Looks like a great place to learn and share everything we can about trading.

As I learn my way around here, I'll be posting a lot of tips and techniques that I think will benefit traders regardless of the market or system you use. I also plan on learning new things from the many fine traders here in the group.

Welcome on board T2W. I hope you enjoy the forum and contributions from other traders like you.

Hello everyone. New to your boards and hope to see what other traders are doing. I am mostly a Weinstein system type trader with a good mix of fundamentals.

Hi all
I am currently trading oil options for an investment bank in London. Have been doing this for more than 2 years now and have been quite successful. Am looking for a change to a proprietary trading firm. Anyone willing to discuss trading with me is welcome.

hi, i have been trading for the past one year or so...having learnt so much about indicators i have come to the conclusion that naked candlestick and their patterns are the best indicators...long term trade is healthy in every sense of the word..scalping good for instant excitement and money...trade safe!

There's a good argument for "naked candle" trading. My biggest problem with that is all the noise that most bar types produce. Noise begets confusion and confusion begets mistakes.

I found the most ideal "noiseless" bar type is the One-Step Renko with the historical OHLC included. The turns are so geometric and angular...so pyramidal, if you will, that they clearly and naturally filter out that pesky market noise and hold a direction until a true swing high/low is actually forming. What a difference!

Charts are how you see the markets and the bar type and timeframe(s) do matter. Get the noise and head fakes out of there and trading sans indicators becomes a whole lot easier!