Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,
I am Joe, I own a landscape maintenance company which I mange from a distance. My wife has taken a job has a traveling nurse (yes a traveling nurse she takes a contract for 13 weeks at a time we have been in Florida since the fall. Now that spring has sprung we are heading to the mid west in a few weeks. It has proven to be a very rewarding adventure.) which has taken me away from my business. Which was nice for awhile; however grew old quickly. I am just searching for a way to fill my time and bring in some extra money so I thought why not try day trading. I mean after all I now absolutely nothing about it so why not give it a try. I hope to learn a little from ya'll while keeping you entertained with my rookie mistakes.
Thanks
Joe

Anant Sawant

Hellow, I am Ramzi from Dubai UAE
I am very happy with one broker very good MT4 low spread ECN account but not yet regulated from Bulgharia they are in the way but because iam going to invest gig fund for me and others i want to be sure if possible
Dear Friend;I am very happy to say that i just joined few second before trade2win forum;I am from Mumbai;& can suggest you NSE currency market having no brokarage ;Surprise ?Yes.I am in Nifty f &O since last 18 months full time & in NSE currency market since last six months ;Warm Regards.Anant Sawant.

Hi all,

Just joined up. Been following the markets for a while now, but only really just into it recently. Dipped my toes recently in a rates trading floor at a bank (as an intern) and want to get into some trading myself.

I'm primarily trading stock indices and FX, but want to know if anyone knows a good platform that offers interest rate options.

Want to try my hand at a couple of calender spreads on Aussie rates.

Cheers

Hello Traders.. :)
i am Paijo from Jakarta, Indonesia... i just newbie in forex market... i have system that simple but so powerfull for me, it's BBMA ala KG . KG a.k.a Kang Gun, a forex master from indonesia.. i learning from him in forums.. that's way i trade using his System...
If you want asking me about our system, i will glad to question :)
thanks for all..
may God will always give us more green pips.. :)

Hi, I am form London I have recently started spread betting with IG CFD trading. I want all the help I can get. Pls post your advice.

Leo

Last edited:
Hello All, I guess it's about time I introduce myself, I'm just a guy living NE USA, trading off and on for a few years, mostly stocks. Like most people I'm a member of several websites and try to read and learn from others when I can.
I hope to be staying around more often.
Thanks

I'm a newbie from Nigeria searching for easy and convinient to trade. I think this forum is a good starting point

Hi I'm fadi from the jordan, and I am happy to join this forum, i think i was learn a lot about forex company in few past minutes. i will appreciated your helping in how to chose company that's it doesn't have inconsistency interests with the traders . & to learn more about strategics etc..
thanks.(y)

hi all, looking to learn more, been trading on and off without much success for about 6 months spreadbetting the ftse100 looking for a forum with experienced traders to pass some wisdom on :) thanks

Hello All,
Looking forward to joining in. Pretty new to this game and stumbled across the CFD forum. Really enjoyed lurking over the past two days and my goodness, people pay good money for the same advice in those forums! Heading for the big 5 - 0 and saving for my mid life crisis! Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

hi, i have been trading for the past one year or so...having learnt so much about indicators i have come to the conclusion that naked candlestick and their patterns are the best indicators...long term trade is healthy in every sense of the word..scalping good for instant excitement and money...trade safe!

Hello everyone, I'm from China and a "newbie" in trading. Hoping to learn from so many great threads in T2W forum!

Hello All,

My name is Leon, I have joined this community in order to connect with like minded people.

Share ideas, interests, and stories.

I'm a Musician, Writer, and Trader

I follow the FTSE, DAX, & DOW. I aim to complete my work in Minutes, not Days.. Thus, I am The Minute Trader!